Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is it just me or has the use of the term "metagame" in competitive play discussions become very monotonous?
Does anybody know really good green colored beys?
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:56 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: Does anybody know really good green colored beys?

Snot Aquario, for sure.
Earth Wolf 105WD from the L-Drago 2-pack is good.
I joined at pg 361. Here we are at 508. Off topic.

I think I mastered the way of bey-fu. get out

Also beyblade battling. DJ 2002 - Shock!
@Kaikeipona

Green Libra from the Super Deck Set.

It's banned by the WBO Tourneys, though.
It is? I thought it was made to be lighter?
Well, I always thought all Libras were banned.

BTW, I think this one has more weight because it's more reinforced.
The Blazing Summer tournament was a disaster for me! Burn Bull 100SD kept getting recoiled out, Burn Pegasis 100RF kept self-KOing, Meteo L-Drago 90SD floor scraped too much, Flame Bull 145ES kept getting outspun by Earth Bull 100WD even though it was an anti-meta for it... sigh, I hope I do better next time.
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:14 AM)Scourge Wrote: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Updated with Screw Capricorn Explanation and Snipe Launcher.
Low Friction =More speed and power?

Not a chance. It will have less speed and power than RF and R2F.
So, the Sydney tournament has wrapped up today.

Never again will I host a round robin tournament with more than 30 people.

Even block style, that was incredibly hard to get through.

On the upside though, I won!

On the downside, I can safely say that in a tournament scene, attack types definitely do not completely rule. I lost once by chance, and that really affects your confidence. It cost me another two games by the end of the tournament due to my own mentality.

If you're looking to get into the finals, and not care too much about your wins and losses, attack really is the way to go.

The same can be said about stamina types though, and they're much more reliable.

I think it's better to try and adapt to the opponent, however I will say that attack types do hold a prominent place in the tournament scene.
Nice work Momiji ! Congrats on winning. (:

And yeah, Attack types aren't 100% trustable however they dominate pretty much everything haha.
well i think this goes here as it is random, and it is a thought
i dont see how the TT attack stadium is the most balanced when attack>stamina>defence and attack>defence
it seems to just be attack dominated to me, where the MXS is attack>stamina>defence>attack <- isnt that the way beyblade is supposed to be?
I used MF Lightning L drago CH120RF, and when I thought it didn't have enough speed, MF Lightning L drago D125RF.
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i think this goes here as it is random, and it is a thought
i dont see how the TT attack stadium is the most balanced when attack>stamina>defence and attack>defence
it seems to just be attack dominated to me, where the MXS is attack>stamina>defence>attack <- isnt that the way beyblade is supposed to be?

Because in the other TT stadiums Attack is completely nerfed. It's better to have them be over powered than unusable, and it's not like they are unbeatable. Defense still has a strong dominance over attack in the TT Attack.
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:24 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  3:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well i think this goes here as it is random, and it is a thought

Because in the other TT stadiums Attack is completely nerfed. It's better to have them be over powered than unusable, and it's not like they are unbeatable. Defense still has a strong dominance over attack in the TT Attack.

not really unless the defence combo has 230 and its a low attack combo

but in the MXS and LF you can get KOs, so they arent nerfed
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Most RS/RSF/CS defense beys still hold up very well in the TT Attack. And notice I said "other TT stadiums". I mean Super Attack, Balance, etc.
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:36 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Most RS/RSF/CS defense beys still hold up very well in the TT Attack. And notice I said "other TT stadiums". I mean Super Attack, Balance, etc.
true but i am talking about TT attacks balance vs MXS/LF balance, and left spin attack combos still do good vs RS/RSF...
For some reason the little locking thing on my grip keeps falling off. It has happened twice so far. Each time I was trying to launch my Storm Capricorn. And both times my Beylauncher went backwards, sending my Capricorn into my Beyblade box. Maybe it's a sign...
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:45 PM)Nano Wrote: For some reason the little locking thing on my grip keeps falling off. It has happened twice so far. Each time I was trying to launch my Storm Capricorn. And both times my Beylauncher went backwards, sending my Capricorn into my Beyblade box. Maybe it's a sign...

is it a hasbro grip? if so i heard that they break easier than TT grips
lol maybe you storm capricorn doesnt like you
^ It's a Hasbro grip so that's probably the reason.

And my Storm Capricorn likes me. I can get it to jump over a foot easily.
^^ Hmm, maybe a defect. Both of my Hasbro Launcher Grips work perfectly! Try getting a new one. (And make sure your not using it like Hasbro tells you to...)
^ how does Hasbro tell you how to use it? I threw my instructions away Tongue_out