Beyblade Random Thoughts

Just went to Argos and their blades are all out of stock Unhappy

Also I was going to donate £10 to WBO but I thought It'll be more useful to get myself a blader passport.
Just found out about Night Virgo and now I want it more than Earth Virgo
(Jan. 17, 2011  3:52 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  12:08 PM)TastyTacos Wrote: Thinking about donating 30$ to WBO I dont care if they do that face any more or not.
I will when I get some money.
I'm thinking about handing out flyers at the beyblade section of my local Toys R us.

We still award a Face Booster BLACK for every $10 donated. Smile

Oh, Ok then, bonus! Tongue_out I'm gonna get a Bladers Passport as well. I still gotta get my Debit Card first.
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:09 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so i went to my local walmart and i saw beyblade trading cards, with a picture of tyson on it! what the what?!? <- i hope this belonged here

Ah, those are from when the beyblade world championship was. If you go on YouTube and search beyblade world championship, (and press the one that the room is blue, and the guy that does the voice of ray is in it), it's in there.
I just realized that I've only seen Thermal Pisces and Burn Phoenix once (both times I saw them I bought them) at my Target. That was way back in November and I haven't seen them since...
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I saw Rock Aries up until about a month after release, and not one since?
The same thing happened with Earth Eagle/Lightning L Drago/Rock Scorpio, they all popped up for about 3 weeks everywhere and dissapeared.

Hopefully they come back :V

Yup same with Rock aries, but I still see earth eagle and LL Drago still... didn't even see one rock scorpio though..
(Jan. 18, 2011  1:43 AM)Byser Wrote: I just realized that I've only seen Thermal Pisces and Burn Phoenix once (both times I saw them I bought them) at my Target. That was way back in November and I haven't seen them since...

Thats how it was at my walmart bought ldrago and ive never seen him sense
I gonna the Ipad apple sticker on the bottom of an Attack Stdium. It will look beautiful
It s gonna affect the performance unless u flip it and put it upside down
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:29 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:18 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:56 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Why cant my physics mid-term be a beyblade tournement

Because that would resemble fun. Plus, anyone who went against a 230 would fail. Vulcan will fail all comers besides 230.

still, i dont have to study for tht, and plus (nobody else does beyblades in my school so hehe)

Hrm...Then wouldn't that defeat the purpose?
I took robotic engineering in high school and I wished the finals would be building Zoids. It's still a fun class if you're into legos or k-nex because my robotic teacher always gave out model kits for every lesson. but robotics requires math and computer skills
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:59 AM)OptimusPrime Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:29 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:18 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  9:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:56 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: Why cant my physics mid-term be a beyblade tournement

Because that would resemble fun. Plus, anyone who went against a 230 would fail. Vulcan will fail all comers besides 230.

still, i dont have to study for tht, and plus (nobody else does beyblades in my school so hehe)

Hrm...Then wouldn't that defeat the purpose?
I took robotic engineering in high school and I wished the finals would be building Zoids. It's still a fun class if you're into legos or k-nex because my robotic teacher always gave out model kits for every lesson. but robotics requires math and computer skills

What Does That Have To Do With Beyblade Random Thoughts?

Noticed That No One Nearby My Local Walmart Must Like S.Pegasus And S.Aquario
That's All That's On The Shelves Now.
OMG.....
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
The tourney at Osaka was won by beys with HF.....
Just imagine....if some of us (KIDS) were there we could've pwned there....unless we Overlooked HF......
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:39 AM)Scourge Wrote: OMG.....
Just imagine....if some of us (KIDS) were there we could've pwned there....unless we Overlooked HF......
Just look at the Stadiums they're using, and you'll understand why they used HF.

Not So Much Overlooked The HF Compared To We Dont Know What Was Used There.
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:49 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:

Not So Much Overlooked The HF Compared To We Dont Know What Was Used There.

yea, but there is so many ppl. there is obviously gonna be some RF combos and what not. people there probs dont liek the stamina or something/ cant control the RF. whilst the HF is superior in terms of stamina
HF was used because the tournament was held in a Tornado Stadium.
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:58 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: HF was used because the tournament was held in a Tornado Stadium.

so does that stadium like not favour RF, how come?
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:04 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote: so does that stadium like not favour RF, how come?
I has a rotating center plate with a large bowl-like dent. When Bey move across that plate and/or dent, they tend to lose more Stamina than usual.

You might want to take a look at AkiraDaddy's video on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5yJrb546Bk
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:14 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:04 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote: so does that stadium like not favour RF, how come?
I has a rotating center plate with a large bowl-like dent. When Bey move across that plate and/or dent, they tend to lose more Stamina than usual.

You might want to take a look at AkiraDaddy's video on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5yJrb546Bk

i dont understand japanese but i see a picutre of that clock blade i forgot its name, but that heavy as hell one. im thinking, was that used in the tourney? and if it was it lsot to some HF combo?
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:24 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote: i dont understand japanese but i see a picutre of that clock blade i forgot its name, but that heavy as hell one. im thinking, was that used in the tourney? and if it was it lsot to some HF combo?
MF-H Basalt Horogium D125RS got 2nd place.

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145HF got 1st and MF-H Libra 90HF got 3rd.
Bassalt is resealed already??? here come testing by members.
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:36 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Bassalt is resealed already??? here come testing by members.
:\
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-104-B...#pid512934
Look at Basalt thread. It doesn't officially come out till february. It's an early release though the world hobby fair.
I just got my Driger MS in the mail! Now I have to wait for my L L-Drago.