Beyblade Random Thoughts

is there a galaxy 2nd mold?
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:55 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: is there a galaxy 2nd mold?

No, it does not require a second mold.
Edit: and that goes in "ask a question, get an answer"
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:55 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: is there a galaxy 2nd mold?

"Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" thread.
If this is the wrong thread, point me to the right one.

Yesterday, I was thinking that I was too irresponsible to become a mod, which is a large dream of mine. Anyway, so I thought, 'maybe I could become an Advanced Member!' and then 'No, I don't know enough' and then 'I'll ask the WBO!' and this is my question. I'm going with no , but is there a chance I could become a advanced member in the next couple of months? It may sound stupid to you, but it is, for some reason, important to me.
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:37 AM)Wraith Wrote: If this is the wrong thread, point me to the right one.

Yesterday, I was thinking that I was too irresponsible to become a mod, which is a large dream of mine. Anyway, so I thought, 'maybe I could become an Advanced Member!' and then 'No, I don't know enough' and then 'I'll ask the WBO!' and this is my question. I'm going with no , but is there a chance I could become a advanced member in the next couple of months? It may sound stupid to you, but it is, for some reason, important to me.
It could be in days or months, that is entirely up to you.
Alright, I'll make it days, if that is even possible. I'm assuming I just be the best poster I can be?
GOD **** I WANT MY HELL KERBECS SO BADLY... but because I have to live in the USA i have to wait 2-3 more weeks. THIS IS SO AGGR[E/I]VATING
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:33 AM)tman14 Wrote: if you think about it, there is no "rare" beyblade in the RBs, if you have a 1/8 or whatever chance of getting a certian bey, then they are all common, but it depends on how you look at it, ex. killer beafowl is the prize beyblade in RB vol.6 but if there is a 1/7 (I think?) chance of getting it, every bey also has the same chance, but if you want say galaxy sagittario 145CS more, that becomes your "prize beyblade" so there is no real "prize beyblade" just the one most sought after Smile

Since this is my first time on this thread I wanted to say something about this. I believe they only make a certain amount of the pride bey so like it's a 1/16 for the prize bey and 1/8 for the others. And I just realized if there really is 1/8 chance of getting the prize bey, buying 8 won't give u a 8/8 chance of getting it because for each box u have it's a 1/8 chance, but still somehow it's like a second chance that u won't get the same bey. Also I think they should make a MFB that sparks... I would buy 3 for each combo, or like an attack spark wheel, defense and stamina spark wheel, I think hell kerbecs would be good for this idea, since the mw is already awesome looking!
Hong Kong release dates are crazy... but pretty awesome.
In mid-November, only products up to about BB-79 were released. (these products were released from April to May in Japan)
Then, in late-January, products up to BB-91 (Ray Gil 100RSF) will be released. (these products were released from June to late October in Japan)

So basically, products that took six months to release in Japan will take about three months in Hong Kong. :D
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:33 AM)tman14 Wrote: if you think about it, there is no "rare" beyblade in the RBs, if you have a 1/8 or whatever chance of getting a certian bey, then they are all common, but it depends on how you look at it, ex. killer beafowl is the prize beyblade in RB vol.6 but if there is a 1/7 (I think?) chance of getting it, every bey also has the same chance, but if you want say galaxy sagittario 145CS more, that becomes your "prize beyblade" so there is no real "prize beyblade" just the one most sought after Smile
Prize beys come with new parts.
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:22 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

yes, but what I'm saying is that each bey has the same "value"
I remember some time ago, when I barely knew about the new MFBs coming out. I expected Libra to be a Balance type.
230 is a total carp, i just got the BB-96 deck set for xmas- now 85 and 90 are practically useless
CURSE YOU 230 TRACKS!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know a website where you can download beyblade metal fight episodes without having to make a megauploads account or have to pay money??? I can't find one but it would make the quality of my beyclip beybattle youtube vids a heck of a lot better.........
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:36 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Does anyone know a website where you can download beyblade metal fight episodes without having to make a megauploads account or have to pay money??? I can't find one but it would make the quality of my beyclip beybattle youtube vids a heck of a lot better.........
Here's the link you don't have to download anything. http://www.anime44.com/category/metal-fight-beyblade
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:52 PM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: 230 is a total carp, i just got the BB-96 deck set for xmas- now 85 and 90 are practically useless
CURSE YOU 230 TRACKS!!!!!!!!!

Not many have 230 yet so you might be safe for an upcoming tournament, just keep a LLD CH120RF at hand.
I did the idea of beyblading in a dish full of snaps and it was an awesome battle with real sparks as the snaps got caught between the beys and slamed around.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:46 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:36 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Does anyone know a website where you can download beyblade metal fight episodes without having to make a megauploads account or have to pay money??? I can't find one but it would make the quality of my beyclip beybattle youtube vids a heck of a lot better.........
Here's the link you don't have to download anything. http://www.anime44.com/category/metal-fight-beyblade

Ugh!! Thanks for tryin but the problem is i cant seem to find a way to download anything onto the app i use, iMovie. Anyone else got any ideas?
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:39 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:22 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

yes, but what I'm saying is that each bey has the same "value"

Yeah you buy the the RB for a certain price but that doesnt mean that each bey in it is worth the same amout.
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:43 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:46 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: Does anyone know a website where you can download beyblade metal fight episodes without having to make a megauploads account or have to pay money??? I can't find one but it would make the quality of my beyclip beybattle youtube vids a heck of a lot better.........
Ugh!! Thanks for tryin but the problem is i cant seem to find a way to download anything onto the app i use, iMovie. Anyone else got any ideas?
Woot!!!! Cant wait for the new season of beyblade metal fusion. We finally get to see Galaxy Pegasus in action. Isnt the new season called Beyblade Metal Fusion Explosion? I am so excited!
Uh no. It's called Beyblade Metal Masters
So yeah, right after testing, I used my Pegasis wheel. The first MFB I ever bought in fact was my Pegasis. Used it against my new LL Drago, thing breaks. Poor Pegasis. Sure lasted me a long time though.
I think that 230 was made as a counter to 90 and 85 because they were both becoming dominate.Also I tested Flame Byxis 230RF and it was funny.The only thing that hit the metal wheel was the 230 so the other beys bearly even budged.
Damn. Tht rele sux.......... But cn any1 help me pleaaaaaaase????????