Beyblade Random Thoughts

oh i thought it was like a sticker stamped onto the box my bad Tongue_out
Hybrid Wheel System is the MFB system with 5 parts, so it says 'Hybrid Wheel'.
Uncertain
But why did hasbro get rid of that???
My Favourite Attack type is Flame Saggatario and my favourite stamina type is Storm Pegasis!
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:10 PM)LOLOLOL Wrote: My Favourite Attack type is Flame Saggatario and my favourite stamina type is Storm Pegasis!

Uhm. No.

Storm Pegasis is an attack type, Flame Saggitario is a stamina.
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:19 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:10 PM)LOLOLOL Wrote: My Favourite Attack type is Flame Saggatario and my favourite stamina type is Storm Pegasis!

Uhm. No.

Storm Pegasis is an attack type, Flame Saggitario is a stamina.

Yeah.. but STILLLLLL!! :3
(Dec. 31, 2010  9:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: they didnt?

Notice how on any hasbro blade they just have the decals no 'Hybrid Wheel' writing on for example storm pegasus
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: um, why does that matter?
oh yeah, it doesn't.

I thought the text looked tacky anyways. I like Hasbro's stickers, for the most part.
Yah, that's true.
It's because Hasbro didn't have the 4-Layer system, so there was no need for the stickers to say 'Hybrid Wheel'.
It would just confuse fans.
hope this goes here

is it just me or does every BMF hasbo stadium hasbro makes is better than the last look SV<PTW<<<<<<<<<<LF<MXS*< maybe Burning firestrike

*Max Stampied
So today, because I have 2 beylaunchers now, I decided to try and "extend" the string on my hasbro beyauncher. I wanted it to be super long, like in the show. So first I tied 5 pound test fishing line to the beylauncher's string using a nail knot(it's a fishing knot, google it if you don't know what it is), then cut the beylauncher's string. Next I made that fishing line so it was about 6 feet (my arm span). Then I cut the top off of a hasbro winder, so I had a loop. Next, I tied a Duncan loop(another fishing knot) at the very end of the fishing line. I attached the loop from the winder to the Duncan loop, and it looked great. As I took off the tape that was preventing the launcher from retracting, it started going in fine, then at a certain point...it stopped. IT JAMMED! then I winded the fishing line in all the way by hand, then tried to launch. Weeell, I underestimated the strength of line I would need. It broke. Now I need to see if I can fix my beylauncher; or rather, make it usable...
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:30 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hope this goes here

is it just me or does every BMF hasbo stadium hasbro makes is better than the last look SV<PTW<<<<<<<<<<LF<MXS*< maybe Burning firestrike

*Max Stampied

*gasp* you just realized? *sarcasm*
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:22 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So today, because I have 2 beylaunchers now, I decided to try and "extend" the string on my hasbro beyauncher. I wanted it to be super long, like in the show. So first I tied 5 pound test fishing line to the beylauncher's string using a nail knot(it's a fishing knot, google it if you don't know what it is), then cut the beylauncher's string. Next I made that fishing line so it was about 6 feet (my arm span). Then I cut the top off of a hasbro winder, so I had a loop. Next, I tied a Duncan loop(another fishing knot) at the very end of the fishing line. I attached the loop from the winder to the Duncan loop, and it looked great. As I took off the tape that was preventing the launcher from retracting, it started going in fine, then at a certain point...it stopped. IT JAMMED! then I winded the fishing line in all the way by hand, then tried to launch. Weeell, I underestimated the strength of line I would need. It broke. Now I need to see if I can fix my beylauncher; or rather, make it usable...

nice attempt but when I read the beginning I knew something was going to go wrong XD
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:25 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:30 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hope this goes here

*Max Stampied

*gasp* you just realized? *sarcasm*

i know that was just sarcasm, but i knew for a long time, i just havent thought of posting until now :\
yeah, anyway, my LL 2 for some reason jammed on me, I had to force the ripcord in and then pull it out really hard, and then it started working again Confused
happy :D

my brother got a MS stadium today for his b-day. i never knew how balanced it was until now
going to do something REALLY stupid with a quake tip MFB. launch it into a stadium filled with snaps.
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:06 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: going to do something REALLY stupid with a quake tip MFB. launch it into a stadium filled with snaps.

I would if I could...
Kerbex's Clear Wheel is as Heavy as Bull's. That means it's a new Defence Clear Wheel.
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:15 AM)Night Wrote: Kerbex's Clear Wheel is as Heavy as Bull's. That means it's a new Defence Clear Wheel.

Maybe if it has great weight distribution.
if you think about it, there is no "rare" beyblade in the RBs, if you have a 1/8 or whatever chance of getting a certian bey, then they are all common, but it depends on how you look at it, ex. killer beafowl is the prize beyblade in RB vol.6 but if there is a 1/7 (I think?) chance of getting it, every bey also has the same chance, but if you want say galaxy sagittario 145CS more, that becomes your "prize beyblade" so there is no real "prize beyblade" just the one most sought after Smile
^ I get what you're saying. So the prize Bey is the same rarity of a regular Bey. Thus not really making it a prize Bey, and a prize Bey would be the one you want most.