Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2010  12:07 AM)blah Wrote: Craziest combo ?
I think it looks simply awesome. 8)

Stamina Wheel
Defence Track
Attack Bottom

Pretty Crazy to me.

(Dec. 10, 2010  12:16 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:35 PM)Night Wrote: These are crazy Faces as well.

Must. Have. That. Sticker Sheet. Those Face Stickers are just lovely! I think I'd use them on a Hasbro Face; I don't want to cover any tattooed Faces up.

Yeah, Hasbro faces are bad.
Hasbro's Faces aren't bad, it's just they only have blank ones. I'd feel better applying a Face decal on a blank Face than a tattooed one.
Here is a bigger version, if you want to print them :
http://i49.tinypic.com/2pyn9rk.jpg
I've been debating for a while whether or not I should use that sheet haha

The L Drago and Virgo stickers are sick.
if the world were flat, it would be a clear wheel!!!!!!!!!!!! Eee
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:13 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: if the world were flat, it would be a clear wheel!!!!!!!!!!!! Eee

But this world is already a Metal Wheel.

(I don't get your joke, do you get mine?)
no I don't, but i'm saying that the world is one giant beyblade part. lol Stupid
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:20 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: no I don't, but i'm saying that the world is one giant beyblade part. lol Stupid

Well, I said it was a different part.

A part that has already been made.
ok, fine, not clear wheel, whatever that part's called. I hate brain farts
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:25 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: ok, fine, not clear wheel, whatever that part's called. I hate brain farts

This planet we live on is called Earth, my friend.
no, the part above the metal wheel on a beyblade. I forget what that's called
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:29 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: no, the part above the metal wheel on a beyblade. I forget what that's called

a clear wheel/energy ring?

you already called it that

just so ya know, we live on a planet, not a bey part
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:40 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:29 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: no, the part above the metal wheel on a beyblade. I forget what that's called

I think I confused him too much. Lol
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:42 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

maybe he meant a face bolt?

lets just see what he says next lolz xD
Anyone got those pictures of the Beyblades Takara Tomy re-released for some period piece? I believe they were the V2 RCs, but I'm not sure. I tried searching, but to no avail.

This isn't really a hobby based question so I don't believe it would fit in the "Ask a question" thread.

EDIT: Nvm, I found them.
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:43 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

Angry damn smart people
I am sick of seeing crack pairings on Deviantart whenever I look up Beyblade creations, I cannot even go past page one because of the stupidity.
(Dec. 10, 2010  2:30 AM)REtread Wrote: I am sick of seeing crack pairings on Deviantart whenever I look up Beyblade creations, I cannot even go past page one because of the stupidity.

You probably shouldn't be searching up Beyblade fan art if you don't want to turn into a three headed monster (a nasty one, not a cool one!).
I don't follow generalizations of Fanart, but it is ridiculous how many CP's there are. I look to seeing custom BEYBLADES written in either digital or traditional drawings. Hardly ever look for OC's...
(Dec. 10, 2010  2:22 AM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  1:43 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

:@ damn smart people

yepz wez da smarteez pplz eva :P

no im just joking, but it is kinda on the package of every beyblade what the parts are :/
I absolutely hate timing right now.

I have to go to a training session tomorrow for my job, and I can't go to the Sydney tournament anymore.

Really not liking this.
Oh that really sucks man......maybe you can catch the next tournament!
:\ Couldn't order Vulcan Horseus and Galaxy Pegasis + 3 Segment Grip + Attack Stadium for Christmas cause we got a notice from my old apartment complex saying we owed them $570. This sucks.

Still no Burn "Fireblaze" at TRU or Walmart in Hurst, TX. Almost picked up Rock Leone (first time I've found it here) but decided I don't want to spend $8 on a WB bottom lol
UGH

i found on ebay an Advance Averager for $1 but i cant buy it cause i dont have a paypal!