Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 09, 2010  5:28 AM)blah Wrote: O_O is that real ?

Yes, with TAKARA-TOMY logo at the right upper corner. They simply removed the BeyPoint Card introduction.
Isn't that like $5 in USD ? Haha.
And where did you get it ? :L I've never seen it before.
(Dec. 09, 2010  5:53 AM)blah Wrote: Isn't that like $5 in USD ? Haha.
And where did you get it ? :L I've never seen it before.

Cool Local toy stores.
My random thought: so my MF Meteo L-Drago II (Absorb Ver., Assault Mode) 100R²F is a Bey-serial killer.

Edit: Another random thought: I like to use my Left Launcher from the Hasbro Lightning L-Drago over the Bey Launcher L. =O I dunno why, but with Attack Types in general, I prefer Light Launchers over Bey Launchers.
(Dec. 09, 2010  6:50 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I like to use my Left Launcher from the Hasbro Lightning L-Drago over the Bey Launcher L. =O I dunno why, but with Attack Types in general, I prefer Light Launchers over Bey Launchers.

ashame that the only left launcher 2 is the digital launcher and that's pretty damn expensive Unhappy
And it sucks....
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:04 PM)megablader2 Wrote: And it sucks....

Do you own one?

Some people also say that the Right/Light Launcher sucks, but some find it more useful.
It was confirmed ages ago that the digital launchers blow actually. Also i'm not wasting my money on that when I could get a bey instead....
i keep thinking of divine chimera, and then i found a competition to win it! i'm lucky...
yeah, but it looks cool and is my fave bey, also can you give a link?
It was a link in the Divine Chimera thread. It was out-spun by Galaxy Pegasis in a battle. Usually, a bey is knock out of the stadium by it, not outspun.

Also, just a note in case you didn't know, Divine Chimera was designed by a fan.
Hey, I just had an Idea.

If putting a bottom will be to hard to put on a free spinning Track, why not have a free spinning Metal Wheel?
The hexagonal part at the bottom of the Metal Wheel can be free spinning, so there will be no problems with putting on the any parts.
because then that means the main part will not be any use, it would not be able to attack well as the wheel would just spin about and not keep a good shape to attack with, also the only way it could win is if it won by outspin...
could someone plz resize these? so that they fit on the bey?

Dude put them in a spoiler they're taking up the whole page!
I would really want a Cancer one, though. I have the Hasbro face with the purple bubbles and no "Cancer"...
oh sorry, forgot how big they were, it's from sticker sheets...
there we go, how come i never see this bey around?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Rare-Bey...4882500763

I think it looks pretty cool...
There are many beys like that.

Has anyone noticed that Hasbro's Flame Aries H145FS has Fire in the Background of the face. Behind the smiling Ram skull, there is Fire.
(Dec. 09, 2010  6:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It was confirmed ages ago that the digital launchers blow actually. Also i'm not wasting my money on that when I could get a bey instead....

No, it was shown that they launch with higher RPMs than a light launcher but less than the Beylauncher.

"This product blows" is very opinionated. It may have uses.
Considering it also makes an annoying noise and costs a lot more a than any other launcher why would anyone buy it?
Burn Pisces ED145WF is the craziest combo i've ever seen.

These are crazy Faces as well.

I know you know about this.
Craziest combo ?
I think it looks simply awesome. 8)
(Dec. 09, 2010  11:35 PM)Night Wrote: These are crazy Faces as well.

Must. Have. That. Sticker Sheet. Those Face Stickers are just lovely! I think I'd use them on a Hasbro Face; I don't want to cover any tattooed Faces up.