Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 08, 2010  7:36 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i gonna post my new bey, the evil side of my bey character Arix, Necro Demon S95CF
Do not announce that you will do it. Just post it in the Your Creations forum.
sorry kai, can i post the same sort of thing night did?
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:55 PM)Nwolf Wrote: sorry kai, can i post the same sort of thing night did?
If it is related to something that was discussed here yes, otherwise if you just drew something unrelated to a specific mentioned concept, then just post in the Your Creations forum.
thx for that kai, glad you're around to help out! ok then will get to work on the drawing...
I am gonna enter a Beyblade tourny in Japan, we are planning to go there with my uncle David and Aunt Shirley who go each year. They just got back from the 2010 trip. And hopefully I see Kai-V and Bey Brad XD (lol thats never gonna happen). And I am getting a Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, and Galaxy Pegasus to enter. Wish me good luck! (in one year XD)
good idea night, looks cool, here is mine, not my best but the idea would work well...

[Image: FS145.jpg]
Uh... Where is it?

And Sniper Owl, 1 year is quite a a while from now. Haha.
So TT is on the maximum series. I would like to see the perfect series consisting of all top tier bey.
What bey other than Flame Byxis is in it, though? Maybe Killer Peafowl and Hell Kerbex will be soon.
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:24 PM)Night Wrote: My Ideas.

The outer skin of the track can be removed, and you can hold the metal Bearing to fasten the bottom.

This is a stupid idea.

EDIT: There is a mistake at the bottom of the photo.
You could have a system similar to CH120 where the outer part rotates and then slides upwards, with a tooth or notch to catch a disk at the top of the shaft, locking it in position.
Otherwise I think it's reasonable to have a single combined Bottom and Track with a bearing/shaft, similar to an HMS Running Core. From has/tak's perspective this would make sense, since you'd have to buy multiple Beys in order to get all the variants, and it would incorporate mostly the same parts across multiple products.
You are right, but Killer Peafowl's Bottom is like that, but it's more like an Eternal Sharp in a Wide Defence Shell, which means that only the very tip is free spinning. Chief - Sigh ...
i have edited post! there you go night! i used your idea, wolborgs idea, and some other ideas i thought of to make it!
Cool.

I'm so sad I can't order online. I can't get awesome Takara beys.
still trying to think of some new ideas, planning on getting every member i am friends with to post a bey in a thread i will make, collect as many as possible, and send it to takara-tomy, but i can't speak japanese, so i would need someone who can to help...
If I put a Left spinner like Meteo L Drago on a 230 wouldn't it change the way the spin stealing ability worked? I think that if I used a combo like MF Meteo L Drago 230WD, I could maximize the spin stealing ability to increase the spin stolen, and decrease the spin gained by the opposing bey.
It won't work.

Well, at least when I spin a tall bey left, hitting into the track doesn't allow the tall bey to steal stamina.
(Dec. 08, 2010  10:48 PM)Night Wrote: It won't work.

Well, at least when I spin a tall bey left, hitting into the track doesn't allow the tall bey to steal stamina.
You might be right, Meteos power comes from the grippy rubber on its clear wheel if I am not mistaken, but I'm gonna have to try it all the same.

Plus, 230 is smooth(ish) so it might work differently. My thinking is that the center would be spinning slower so the spin rates would equal out, greatly increasing the spin of the metal wheel. Of course, without the grippy bits, it might not work...
Looking back at the HMS series with parts like Samurai changer's ar which was capable of both attack and defence really makes me think how unversatile MFB is compared to hms. Wish they had continued with hms. It is by far the coolest series in my opinion.
MFB is awesome but lacks in things that HMS had.

Maybe Takara wants to make more limits to what we can do, but I think that it's sad that not many Balance Combo's (MFB) are good.
(Dec. 08, 2010  11:07 PM)Night Wrote: MFB is awesome but lacks in things that HMS had.

Maybe Takara wants to make more limits to what we can do, but I think that it's sad that not many Balance Combo's (MFB) are good.

yea, Phantom Fox MS is pro

and Advance Averager is too :D
Phantom Fox MS was terrible haha. It was only fun to play with but sucked at competitive use.
(Dec. 08, 2010  11:41 PM)blah Wrote: Phantom Fox MS was terrible haha. It was only fun to play with but sucked at competitive use.

oh yeah, i know Wink

i even made up my own Special Move for it: Phantom Splitter,
when the Bunshin core splits then there are two xD

also, what bey is that in you avi and sig?
Now, people just put weight disks on H145 for no reason.

(Dec. 08, 2010  11:46 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  11:41 PM)blah Wrote: Phantom Fox MS was terrible haha. It was only fun to play with but sucked at competitive use.

oh yeah, i know Wink

i even made up my own Special Move for it: Phantom Splitter,
when the Bunshin core splits then there are two xD

also, what bey is that in you avi and sig?

That is Wolborg MS.
The nox design by Mani Limited (Click to View)
WEIRD.
O_O is that real ?