Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 08, 2010  4:47 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:45 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:34 AM)tman14 Wrote: why does every one hate on dark wolf if killer gemios is worse? ?Unhappy?

Killer Gemios is better than Dark Wolf anyway. LOL.

but I thought the worst wheels were dark>killer>poison ?Unhappy?

I'd say it'd be the opposite.

poison is the best of the there??? if you wouldn't recomend useing killer under any reason and poison has no use, how are those 2 are better than dark? ?Unhappy?
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Are you talking about the Metal System Capricorne and Bull? If so, don't waste your money lol.

Capricorne is my star sign. Tongue_out
Okay, maybe not Bull. But everything else.

I need honest opinions:
Which Dranzer MF looks better ? Orange or blue ?
(Dec. 08, 2010  5:06 AM)blah Wrote: I need honest opinions:
Which Dranzer MF looks better ? Orange or blue ?

I personally prefer the blue over the orange. I had the orange and yellow ones and was never really satisfied with how they looked, I feel the colours worked better with the blue. But I do generally prefer most of the original colours of the HMS series to the re-colours.
Mmm thanks Blitz. (:

The Sonokong Attack Stadium's plastic is harder and more durable than the TT Attack Stadium.

No wonder people have cracks in their stadiums ... better be careful, haha.
I'm still astonished that my TT Attack Stadium has no cracks, given that I've had it for almost two and a half years now.
AAAAAAGH! MF Flame Libra T125ES ALWAYS wins against Burn Bull 100WD. carp!

I used a TakaraTomy Stadium.
Something is really wrong there. It should be always losing. Uncertain
(Dec. 08, 2010  8:40 AM)blah Wrote: Something is really wrong there. It should be always losing. Uncertain

That's why I lost this year's local Grand Tournament. My Burn Bull.
Your WD must be heavily worn down.
well, maybe if they beys were passive enough to not knock ES over, it would have a higher stamina compared to WD?

It's a longshot, but I think that's the only plausible explanation.
Next time, I would use Sliding shoot with Burn Bull because when I use SD/WD on a bey, it seems to be an attack/stamina balance type, similar to when using FS. This is just my thinking.
If a Bey with SD/WD moves enough to consider it attack then there's something wrong with it.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:52 PM)Byser Wrote: If a Bey with SD/WD moves enough to consider it attack then there's something wrong with it.

I never said it moved THAT much, I said similar to FS.
Maybe, but those bottoms still shouldn't even move like FS. If they did, they would be able to circle the stadium.
Huh, Mani Limited's "feature"
The boxes of the new releases in HK, BB-70<, looks weird, the owner of the beyblade e.g. Massamune, has replaced the introduction of Beypoint Card. It looks really strange. I might post pics tomorrow.
They should make a 130-145 Track with a Metal Ball Bearing near the lower portion, and at the bottom of the bearing is the part that connects to the Bottom/Performance Tip. Then it could be paired with WD to make an MFB Wolborg MS.

I only say this because Eternal Sharp wasn't very good.
or instead they could pair it with ewd (double free spin, oh yeah!) after that they need l-earth ( l for left of coarse )
and l-bull
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:13 PM)Night Wrote: They should make a 130-145 Track with a Metal Ball Bearing near the lower portion, and at the bottom of the bearing is the part that connects to the Bottom/Performance Tip. Then it could be paired with WD to make an MFB Wolborg MS.

I've heard this mentioned before a few times, but how would you be able to secure the Bottom if it just spins as you try to fasten it?
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:16 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: or instead they could pair it with ewd (double free spin, oh yeah!) after that they need l-earth ( l for left of coarse )
and l-bull

Oh, yeah. I just remembered EWD.

(Dec. 08, 2010  6:18 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:13 PM)Night Wrote: They should make a 130-145 Track with a Metal Ball Bearing near the lower portion, and at the bottom of the bearing is the part that connects to the Bottom/Performance Tip. Then it could be paired with WD to make an MFB Wolborg MS.

I've heard this mentioned before a few times, but how would you be able to secure the Bottom if it just spins as you try to fasten it?

Ah, You're right. I did not think about that.

in one thread a guy said there could be a switch that you could flick to keep it from spinning or to make it spin
Smart Idea, but the switch may have disadvantages.

Is there a compact MFB combo (Now I'm beginning to sound like someone who only knows about the old beyblade)? Maybe I should post this in the Combos forum.
No, there isn't at the moment. I'm not entirely sure it's possible with MFB, anyway.
(Dec. 08, 2010  6:24 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

in one thread a guy said there could be a switch that you could flick to keep it from spinning or to make it spin

as i say in the thread i'm working on a design for this, where you can lock it, then pull it out and it will free spin...
My Ideas.

The outer skin of the track can be removed, and you can hold the metal Bearing to fasten the bottom.

This is a stupid idea.

EDIT: There is a mistake at the bottom of the photo.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

i gonna post my new bey, the evil side of my bey character Arix, Necro Demon S95CF