Beyblade Random Thoughts

^ that is cool, and i mean that in both ways

here is why i think df145 is not as good for stamina as 145
the way the wings are slanted makes it push air up forcing the bey down which makes it cause more friction
if the wings were slanted the other way the effect would be opposite

let the criticism start, but i can show a video... if i can permission
well as i said i did it on a field and it was my Ray giraffe 100XF and i launched it and it just zoomed off really fast, and then my other friends did it too and we had a massive fight on the ice, i won of course!
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:08 PM)Cyanide Wrote: IS THE BEY ALRIGHT? O:

anyways making an snow bey-stadium + putting water on it + waiting for it to ice = ice bey stadium

Ice Bey stadium + attack bey with RF or a sharp tip(so it can stay in) = epic bey fights

The Clear Wheel, and Facebolt Melted, but it can still launch, and the Burn wheel didn't even get any char marks on it.
MY 100 BROKE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:54 PM)Themailman Wrote: MY 100 BROKE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Whine about your breaks" topic ...
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:01 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
The Clear Wheel, and Facebolt Melted, but it can still launch, and the Burn wheel didn't even get any char marks on it.

Great Video, though.
Maybe the shape of Burn just swung the fire around it.
I'm probably wrong.

(Dec. 07, 2010  10:54 PM)Themailman Wrote: MY 100 BROKE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you screw the face on too hard?

My 145 and DF145 got cracked (Not Broken), because when I was a noob to MFBs, I thought that the harder you screw, the more powerful the bey.

Boy, was I wrong?
(Dec. 07, 2010  9:04 PM)Night Wrote: I just watched Blaze Wheeler set a stadium on fire and launch Burn Phoenix inside it on Youtube.

One: I'm doing that when I get to my dad's.
Two: Can you post a link?
Blaze Wheeler already posted the link in the Beyblade Videos topic weeks ago ...
Everybodys geting beat by sombody who just started beyblading
Then that saves me the trouble of pressing F6, CTRL C and CTRL V.

Meteo LDrago makes Lightning LDrago look rubbish.

Perfomance wise and smexiness wise.

(Dec. 07, 2010  11:17 PM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: Everybodys geting beat by sombody who just started beyblading

Who's that? That person must be bad at making good combos, or the new blader has been doing their homework.
Not performance wise
they did its called r2f
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:58 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:01 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Great Video, though.
Maybe the shape of Burn just swung the fire around it.
I'm probably wrong.

My Theory:
The Burn Wheel acted as a Turbine, and made air/fuel rush from below the bey through the bey and up.

The center of the Facebolt is unmelted.

The vid is on my channel, so search for it.

Link to my channel is in my sig.
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:05 AM)Night Wrote: I see.

What does W105 actually do?

The same thing as DF145, but less effectively.
the old school bey battles are better than the mfb ,and the 2:3 method lest us know how's really the better blader. the new mf bey are 5x stronger than the older bey system, but the battle in the show are also 5x better too.
No more HMS. </3

Next on my list:
Sagittario
Leone
Capricorne
Bull
BB-98

;]
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:06 AM)blah Wrote: Next on my list:
Capricorne
Bull

Are you talking about the Metal System Capricorne and Bull? If so, don't waste your money lol.
why does every one hate on dark wolf if killer gemios is worse? ?Unhappy?
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:34 AM)tman14 Wrote: why does every one hate on dark wolf if killer gemios is worse? ?Unhappy?

Killer Gemios is better than Dark Wolf anyway. LOL.
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:34 AM)tman14 Wrote: why does every one hate on dark wolf if killer gemios is worse? ?Unhappy?

but I thought the worst wheels were dark>killer>poison ?Unhappy?
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:45 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  4:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

but I thought the worst wheels were dark>killer>poison ?Unhappy?

I'd say it'd be the opposite.