Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not necessarily, it would allow for more testing and some wheels would become more useful like Dark, Killer, and Poison.
yes they would

the right spin metal wheels have a thing that will keep them from being launched left spin and vise-versa... well at least the hasbro ones, i dont own a tt bey so i dont know about them
(Dec. 07, 2010  4:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: yes they would

the right spin metal wheels have a thing that will keep them from being launched left spin and vise-versa... well at least the hasbro ones, i dont own a tt bey so i dont know about them
All Metal Wheels have those 'walls' that also prevent the insertion of the opposite-spin prongs, except Gravity.
thats what i ment by thing thanks kai-v
(Dec. 07, 2010  4:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: thats what i ment by thing thanks kai-v
I know, I was also confirming that even TAKARA-TOMY's Metal Wheels have that feature.
i was 99% sure that TT's did to <- offtopic
Argh I forgot about that......but if they did re-release them to left spin with their original design....that would be fun to test heh. Well, for me at least cause I have like, 0% life and have nothing to do on the week days Pinching_eyes_2
I wonder what Takara Tomy was thinking when they made Vulcan Horuseus a Defense type.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:06 AM)Night Wrote: Yeah! Snot is appealing to kids!

Hasbro Staff: "If it's the color of the stuff that comes out of their noses, they must surely love it!"

Us: *Shake heads*
Ah, I was just listening to some audio tracks of when I was a kid. I was saying my christmas list. In it was this- a super dragoon with the extra long ripcord. (Ahah, what in the world is a super dragoon!)
It's pretty funny you look back at that, and compare it to now, where I just can go and buy my own beys. I knew pretty much NOTHING about beyblade, but I sure had fun with it!
(Dec. 07, 2010  5:48 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Ah, I was just listening to some audio tracks of when I was a kid. I was saying my christmas list. In it was this- a super dragoon with the extra long ripcord. (Ahah, what in the world is a super dragoon!)
It's pretty funny you look back at that, and compare it to now, where I just can go and buy my own beys. I knew pretty much NOTHING about beyblade, but I sure had fun with it!

Lol. And besides Beyblade is all about fun.
I just have to say, pre-HWS Libra, is amazing. <3

And I'm having lots of fun in my new Attack Stadium, it's awesome.
for some reason, I like the takara tomy counter leone more than the hasbro.... Night I <3 your signature Wink
Hey, R145 is on the beywiki.

(Dec. 07, 2010  5:41 PM)tman14 Wrote: Night I <3 your signature Wink

That's off topic but Thanks anyway! Trying to get better.
(Dec. 07, 2010  5:51 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  5:41 PM)tman14 Wrote: Night I <3 your signature Wink

That's off topic but Thanks anyway! Trying to get better.

lol would it have been better if I liked your beyblade signature Wink
lol my random thought: who thought of the launcher grip instruction booklet ?Unhappy?
Night, do you like my new character? for your story i mean...
(Dec. 07, 2010  6:40 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Night, do you like my new character? for your story i mean...
Use private messages. That is off-topic.
My After-Care center has BeyBlades. A Wyborg, Seaborg, some fake red LDrago that's plastic (It is weird). And the worst stadium I've ever seen, Blizzard Bowl. Wyborg rules, it kept knocking Seaborg out.
get the L-drago if it's cheap, it sounds prettty cool!
What? Um, After-Care is when you can't be picked up straight away from school and don't have the means to get in the house. I could bribe them, though.
I just watched Blaze Wheeler set a stadium on fire and launch Burn Phoenix inside it on Youtube.
IS THE BEY ALRIGHT? O:

anyways making an snow bey-stadium + putting water on it + waiting for it to ice = ice bey stadium

Ice Bey stadium + attack bey with RF or a sharp tip(so it can stay in) = epic bey fights