Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, the Hasbro version was based on Mad Cancer, which came with FS.
There is a certain part in one of the DS games which confuses me.

It looks like Wide Defence, but has a strange 'inward bulge' at the tip if that makes sense.

And I know what you're going to say, it's not D or SD...
Blaze Wheeler had a makeover.

Also, just a random thought.

For my Thirteenth birthday, my sis was gonna get me an electronic bey. When she came home, I sighed with relief, but then I found out she got me a Dark Wolf.
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Crazy thought but you could just dye or paint the parts...

*Fixed* Unless you did mean it the other way.....

Hah, I started a war of rainbows on pg. 437 =O

Anyway, my current random thought is that since Hasbro released Cyber Pegasis separately as a common Starter, I hope that they will do the same with Vulcan Horuseus when the time comes; I just hope they don't make any poor recolors of that awesome Bey.
As long as the recolour isn't snot green, I think I would like it better hah.

*One of the few who doesn't like the look of Vulcan Horuseus"
Aw, then you can always do MF Vulcan *Insert Trendy Lookin' CW* 85RF.

I like Vulcan Horuseus as is, lol.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:55 AM)Night Wrote: Someone sneezed on Hasbro's Rock Aquario.

I know I love it!

:V
Or the part designers were looking for a new color and one sneezed and they chose that color or they just like the color of barf
If your puke is that color I think you might want to go to the hospital!

The array of colours for CW's is to appeal to children, I guess. I just wish TT/Hasbro could do the same with Tracks and Bottoms, and make them more available.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:04 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: The array of colours for CW's is to appeal to children, I guess. I just wish TT/Hasbro could do the same with Tracks and Bottoms, and make them more available.

Ditto
I would have liked the tracks to be a bit more visually appealing, though now I'm used to them.

I.e, BBs during the plastic generation(some) were just as aesthetically appealing as the AR.

I guess the main attraction would obviously be the top of the bey though, but a split from the purely "functional" look of the parts would be nice IMO.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:04 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: The array of colours for CW's is to appeal to children, I guess. I just wish TT/Hasbro could do the same with Tracks and Bottoms, and make them more available.

Yeah! Snot is appealing to kids!
hey my little brother likes it

and after awhile you will get used to it
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote: If your puke is that color I think you might want to go to the hospital!

Haha.

Storm Aries looks ugly because the shapes don't mix.
Altoids containers make great travel containers for a few parts, like
Bull
Gasher
Pegasus
Earth
Flame
C145
FS
RF
WD
BW
No space for other stuff though...
Hah, you said Gasher.

Takara makes all sorts of tracks and bottom colours, though. I really like TT's Grade 4.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hey my little brother likes it

and after awhile you will get used to it

Rock Aquario is legit.
You dont need to get used to it.
My mom wont let me buy beys of the internet so I tricked her and Now im ordering a TT attack statium Smile
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:15 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: My mom wont let me buy beys of the internet so I tricked her and Now im ordering a TT attack statium Smile

How did you trick her?
This is wishful thinking, or just an idea- I do not know.

But if Hasbro is going to make more company official Beyblades, they could make a special version of Cancer/Gasher with a unique metal wheel. This will probably happen, though not guaranteed.
Gravity perseus reshuffle set looks epic...
whenever i think of destabilizers i think of balance types
hey destabilizers have sort of a attack and stamina mix
I was just thinking and I thought, why doesn't TT release a CW that would allow Left Spin for all types? That would be a fun change.
they would have to change every metal wheel to though