Beyblade Random Thoughts

And what's that supposed to mean? Anyway. On about the color I colered my flame blue and call it ice
HEAVYARMS, you're not getting anything out of being a show off, so just stop.

Ra, that's what a kid did with the Blue Burn Phoenix, they called it Ice Phoenix, lol.
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:47 AM)Night Wrote: HEAVYARMS, you're not getting anything out of being a show off, so just stop.

Ra, that's what a kid did with the Blue Burn Phoenix, they called it Ice Phoenix, lol.

o.o I didn't know something like that was called showing off.

Dragoon MSUV is amazing. <3

I should get some new Beys soon but I really can not be stuffed spending the money.
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:55 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:47 AM)Night Wrote: HEAVYARMS, you're not getting anything out of being a show off, so just stop.

o.o I didn't know something like that was called showing off.

Dragoon MSUV is amazing. <3

I should get some new Beys soon but I really can not be stuffed spending the money.

It's not called showing off at all.

I'm with you blah, I want more beys too I just dont have the money :V
I'm just happy that Christmas is coming. I'm just going to stay in my room all vacation battling my brother who I will have chained down and force him to battle me XD
Hahaha so I recently moved to a new city and I was on my way to the nearest Walmart (hadn't been to this one yet) to pick up a Dark Bull today. As I was driving there I saw one of those multi-sign things for one of the shopping strips that's on the way there and one of the signs on it read "TAKARA" This caught my eye obviously and I looked for the shop (not knowing what sort of store it'd really be) and disappointingly find "TAKARA Sushi and Steakhouse". Eh, atleast I know a new Japanese Hibachi place to go to now.....but a Japanese Import Toy Store would be much better IMO.
I don't get how people can do the sliding shoot with a R2F. When I do it it keeps on going out. And I have an Attack Stadium.
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:34 AM)Fogot Wrote: I don't get how people can do the sliding shoot with a R2F. When I do it it keeps on going out. And I have an Attack Stadium.
Just wear the rubber down, it will become a lot more controllable.

For me, it's until the protruding border of the rubber 'star' is worn away. (Click to View)
Why ?
i'll give it a go... well it was alright, which bey did you use it against...
I used it against Rock Leone 145WB first, then Dark Wolf and Aquario, then Rock Aries, then all of them at the same time. It'll differ in different stadiums, though. I only have a carp Hasbro stadium so I can't say anything.
yeah same, i tried it against rock aries, which way do you spin it? clockwise or cunter-clockwise...
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:12 PM)Night Wrote: It's good at spin-stealing, no lie.
Too bad its illegal then :"(
No. Dark Wolf DF145FS can spin-steal but not as good as Dark Cancer.

I am fully aware of the fact that it is illegal.
would it work as dark wolf CH120FS? or is it cancer?
I don't know, I'm too busy testing out random stuff.
My Dark Cancer's Flat Sharp is wearing into a Flat. That's one less Balance Bottom and one more Attack Bottom. Well, I still have Dark Wolf's Flat Sharp.

(Dec. 06, 2010  6:55 PM)Nwolf Wrote: would it work as dark wolf CH120FS? or is it cancer?

Actually, Cancer and Wolf weigh the same, but are different in shape, so I don't know.
i would rather have a flat, is their any way to make it flatter?
Just battle alot, or cut it Tongue_out

I do lots of testings on Dark Cancer more than Dark Wolf, so Dark Cancer's Flat Sharp is wearing into a Flat.
Er, Dark Cancer comes with SF...
the hasbro version comes with fs instead of sf...