Beyblade Random Thoughts

intersting... almost thought up a new bey...
You go, girl.

I think that Hasbro's recolours are good, but many are ugly.
I like Dark Libra's clear wheel, kind of. I also like Flame Sagittario's recoloured Track and Bottom.
They have some nice recolors, but they have some really ugly ones to. The snot green Aquario wheel for example.
Don't remind me.

Speaking of which, the Black and Orange Takara Cyber Aquario is smexy.
Random thought:

I wish TT could make parts in all colours, especially RF/R^2F. I just want to have a colour-coded top-tier Beyblade, hahah.
Crazy thought but you could just die or paint the parts...
I haven't seen that wheel Night, but yeah, almost finished the bey, i was thinking along the lines of thunder dragon...
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Crazy thought but you could just die or paint the parts...

Yeah, I wouldn't paint rubber...

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I haven't seen that wheel Night, but yeah, almost finished the bey, i was thinking along the lines of thunder dragon...

Thunder Dragon is unoriginal, man! Most kids make their beys Dragons with Thunder Powers.

(Dec. 05, 2010  6:48 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Random thought:

I wish TT could make parts in all colours, especially RF/R^2F. I just want to have a colour-coded top-tier Beyblade, hahah.

That's what I was thinking. Some of my good/or okay combos look really ugly because of their colours.

Earth Aquario C145WB
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:58 PM)Night Wrote:

That's what I was thinking. Some of my good/or okay combos look really ugly because of their colours.

Earth Aquario C145WB

I seem to manage colors pretty well.

MF Earth Bull R145 RSF
Heh if I don't like the colors I Sharpie them to match XD
I guess you do manage colours pretty well.
But what about your Stamina and attack combos?

(Dec. 05, 2010  9:21 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Heh if I don't like the colors I Sharpie them to match XD

What?
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:58 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Crazy thought but you could just die or paint the parts...

Yeah, I wouldn't paint rubber...

(Dec. 05, 2010  8:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I haven't seen that wheel Night, but yeah, almost finished the bey, i was thinking along the lines of thunder dragon...

Thunder Dragon is unoriginal, man! Most kids make their beys Dragons with Thunder Powers.

Earth Aquario C145WB

i could change it, i mean i've only drawn it, it is still with the spark part, but i'll change it to spark ( not sure about wheel) Griffis 120WF
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:24 PM)Night Wrote: I guess you do manage colours pretty well.
Here:

Stamina: Bull Face Burn Bull DF145 SD

Attack:
MF (Vulcan Face) Vulcan Horuseus 100 RF
Cancer Face Ray Cancer 100 RF
MF(Pegasus Face) Pegasis D125 RF
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:24 PM)Night Wrote: I guess you do manage colours pretty well.

(Dec. 05, 2010  9:21 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Heh if I don't like the colors I Sharpie them to match XD

What?

If they don't match I make them match by coloring them with 2 coats of Sharpie. It actually looks really nice ha. One was my bro's Burn wheel, I colored the slants black and the rest orange and when it spins it looks amazing.
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:35 PM)|Joe| Wrote: If they don't match I make them match by coloring them with 2 coats of Sharpie. It actually looks really nice ha. One was my bro's Burn wheel, I colored the slants black and the rest orange and when it spins it looks amazing.

Oh, I see what you mean now.

(Dec. 05, 2010  9:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i could change it, i mean i've only drawn it, it is still with the spark part, but i'll change it to spark ( not sure about wheel) Griffis 120WF

HMS beys aren't named like that.

(Dec. 05, 2010  9:32 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Here:

Stamina: Bull Face Burn Bull DF145 SD

Attack:
MF (Vulcan Face) Vulcan Horuseus 100 RF
Cancer Face Ray Cancer 100 RF
MF(Pegasus Face) Pegasis D125 RF

'Kay, you win. Andrew
Although, I do think that if they had all parts in every colour, it'd have been useful, just for colour's sake.
I don't know that much about the MFB anime, but apparently the new big bad is on the American team.

sweeet.
I wonder what Kai-V looks like in real life
(Dec. 05, 2010  11:43 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: I wonder what Kai-V looks like in real life

First off, that has nothing to do with beyblade.

But if you really want to know, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM2pQXXbLPY
Let that song paint you a picture of what happened when I last went to Canada and saw Kai-V

Edit: Not serious.
Why did u both post In the wrong thread
(Dec. 05, 2010  11:43 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: I wonder what Kai-V looks like in real life

That is totally unrelated to the Hobby.

But just FYI, she's in the Pictures thread in one of Brad's Pictures.
(Dec. 05, 2010  11:47 PM)Ra Wrote: Why did u both post In the wrong thread

Mine was just a response to his post.

The real question however is..
Why do you post at all?
I'M talking about the other one *sob sob*
Back to Beyblade:

I started to watch the new series and I actually like it.

I could do without the characters announcing "SPECIAL MOVE" before they do their attack in the dub though.
Wouldn't t that go in the anime and manga random thoughts
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:00 AM)Ra Wrote: Wouldn't t that go in the anime and manga random thoughts

You sir, are correct (for once)

I thought this was just about beyblade as a whole.

My bad.