Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 04, 2010  12:47 AM)blah Wrote: How can I donate if I'm dead ? xD
Simple. With your New!!
BLAH GIVE'S ALL OF BEYBLADE'S TO BEY-HEART FOUNDATION!!

-Rules of the "BLAH GIVE'S ALL OF HIS BEYBLADE'S TO BEY-HEART FOUNDATION"-

"Bey-Heart is not responsible if Blah dies, if so Bey-Heart gets all of Blah's Beyblade's."

Blah, if I were you, I would watch out, I'm thinking about writing your name in my Death Note.
This is getting off topic. Anyway................. Gingka was beyblading against me and I won. His beyblde didn't even touch the stadium.
I was versing Earthleone and Shadoweagle at the same time and i had my own custom beyblade Fox and i almost won it sorta went like this- Your going down you two knocks both of them into the sky and they disapear. I WN!!! (Two beys fall down on Fox Shadoweagle bey still spins. NOOOO!!!!!!.

Also who thinks that we should make up our on stickers and name of face sticker.
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Simple. With your New!!

"Bey-Heart is not responsible if Blah dies, if so Bey-Heart gets all of Blah's Beyblade's."

Blah, if I were you, I would watch out, I'm thinking about writing your name in my Death Note.

Who's Kira ? LOL.
If I died, I'd give out one Beyblade to each person.
No being greedy. ^^
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:18 AM)blah Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Simple. With your New!!

Who's Kira ? LOL.
If I died, I'd give out one Beyblade to each person.
No being greedy. ^^
WHAT?! SERIOUSLY!! (Read Death Note and you will find out)
That is only if I am each person. Either way if you died I would just pull Beyblade's from you magically large pockets.
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:06 AM)caststarman Wrote: This is getting off topic. Anyway................. Gingka was beyblading against me and I won. His beyblde didn't even touch the stadium.

Lol dude this is the random thoughts forum, there IS no topic! XD But Bey-Heart, you might be Kira but I'm Chuck Norris. I just THINK of the person and they die! Gasp

EDIT: Wait, I just realized which random thoughts this is lol. I'm salty....
Tell you what I'd like to see.
Some of the classic parts/blades remade for MFB.
Metal Spiker (and a Dragoon clear wheel), Bearing Core (as a unified track and bottom), Upper Claw (with an Upper Attack 145 track, just like Driger V2). Maybe some kind of tribute series?

Currently there's typically only one gimmick part (RF, HF/S, ES, GB145/ R145, etc, as opposed to generic parts like 145, F, S etc) in each bey out of the box. Would you be willing to pay more for your beys if they were made up entirely of top-tier/competetive parts straight out of the box? (The prescribed competetive comboes from the customisation forum for instance)
Chuck Norris jokes are dumb and old, just let them die out.

And Metal Spiker?
Oh, I was thinking plastics :V
Anyways, that AR sucks, why would you want it for MFB?
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:31 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2010  1:06 AM)caststarman Wrote: This is getting off topic. Anyway................. Gingka was beyblading against me and I won. His beyblde didn't even touch the stadium.

Lol dude this is the random thoughts forum, there IS no topic! XD But Bey-Heart, you might be Kira but I'm Chuck Norris. I just THINK of the person and they die! Gasp

EDIT: Wait, I just realized which random thoughts this is lol. I'm salty....
and im Zero (lelouch) but would it be cool if ur blades could spin on water?
(Dec. 04, 2010  3:39 AM)Ra Wrote: and im Zero (lelouch) but would it be cool if ur blades could spin on water?

Have you tried spinning Burn Fireblaze in Half-inch deep water?

It acts as a Turbine.
epic it would be cool if u launched an aquario and it made a tidal wave. imagine little kids screaming "OH NOES!"
Haha... I made an Anti-MF Earth Bull Combo.

MF Burn Pisces 100HF beats MF Earth Bull C145WB every time.
have you ever launched a light wheel beyblade over a really strong fan? I used Mad Gemios and it kinda floats in the air lol. You can also completely hollow out a 230 give it a light wheel,its funny,it gets hit and it goes flying.
Horizontal picture?
that look funny deff take a picture. how strong of fan we talking of here?
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:01 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Horizontal picture?

how do you know it isnt falling
I tried doing a Light wheel battle days ago. Clay Aries ED145B Vs. Heat Phoenix 135MS.
My random dream caused quite a commotion. I shall post some more if I get some. I dunno, maybe you came back as a zombie?
I dreamt that I went to some place (It never said where it was). Then, on the last day, I lost all my beyblade boxes and went to some toy store and there was some bey tournament that needed the boxes and I saw the beyblade section and Burn Phoenix 90WF Blizzard ver. Was finally sold as a normal bey and I just woke up.
who thinks my avatar is cool!?
Random thoughts thread for this, its OK of a avatar