Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wish a gaia dragoon v2 had been made. Would have been sick.
i just tested it against lightning-l drago CH120RF and

First round: it beat it by stadium out with the attack...
second round: It beat L-drago by outspin
third round: L-drago won by stadium-out...
fourth round: It beat L-drago by pushing it out of the arena...
fifth round: L-drago won by hitting it up in the air...
Tested what?
if you look on my earlier post there is a technique that i have invented and i just tested it the bey was rock Aries 100WF and it worked well, however i just tested again and it seems it's more 55& than i thought, it does work thoguh if you do it properly, and when i get Divine i will test with that instead...
Judging by the render of DF105 in the Takara Tomy website, the track only does the downforce effect in left spin.

(The wings in DF105 are facing the opposite side of the wings in DF145)
Is it?
You're right! They're facing left. It probably comes with Left rubber flat.
Of course it does ... Plus the whole set is for Meteo L Drago, so no less should have been expected.
what is DF105 with is it a random booster or a new set?
(Nov. 19, 2010  8:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: what is DF105 with is it a random booster or a new set?

DF105. I think it's for the new Meteo LDrago set. One of the new releases.
I have to say though, they could deal some damage, and look more useful then DF145...
well if it had a tip like HF/S which is tall and Flame which bares the spin track more, it might be able to hit a part of the bey to deal damage.. probably not much though...
If you look properly, you'll see that the four 'wings' are in different positions of the tracks. On DF105, they're on every direction, but on DF145 they are not.
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:03 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well if it had a tip like HF/S which is tall and Flame which bares the spin track more, it might be able to hit a part of the bey to deal damage.. probably not much though...

I disagree because the 'wings' are gonna be touching the bottom of the metal wheel. It will hardly ever touch another bey. It's for Down Force, not to literally Attack the opposing bey.
I know that, i guess we can always disagree or just say that it will probably work better, ok?
If you have Dark Wolf (Or DF145) you will know what I am talking about.
It's not really anything to disagree on.
Here, the wings are going straight but the wings are sloped upwards in DF105.
Stripped Metal Bakushin looks SO much better than white.

I just realised that I probably have 50 or more Beyblades now. Just need to wait until the rest arrive and then pictures ! (:
i had a weird thought about the dark wheel. y'know how some part of the wheel are raised up a bit? well, heres where the thought came in... at the right angle they could be used for attack.
(Nov. 19, 2010  11:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Stripped Metal Bakushin looks SO much better than white.

As if. D:
IMO I think it looks terrible now.

shadowspark720 Wrote:i had a weird thought about the dark wheel. y'know how some part of the wheel are raised up a bit? well, heres where the thought came in... at the right angle they could be used for attack.

Just no. They are too small anyway.
It looks more metal, but the traditional asian feel was taken out with the colour.
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:35 AM)blah Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  11:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Stripped Metal Bakushin looks SO much better than white.

As if. D:
IMO I think it looks terrible now.

It looks better than the White with spots of paint missing.

After 2 hours of testing Bakushin, it was ALL torn to pieces.
Another picture to arouse jalousy towards the Japanese fans, hah :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10712652...61167.html
(http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10712652506.html)

There were quite a few Super Vortex Battle Sets here locally, but never nearly as many despite how well Beyblade is doing ...