Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 18, 2010  1:11 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:37 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I don't have R2F, but it's definitley faster than RF.
And yeah, it surprised me too, but for Attack vs. Attack XF seems to have the edge.

Is it really surprising? I'd be much more confident using something like WF vs. RF than RF vs. RF, because you have the obvious Stamina advantage if you're using WF.

Not at all, I was surprised that it's faster than RF.

And yeah, it's not very good against defense because of the problem it has staying in a flower pattern. I think XF is the bottom to use to beat Attack Beyblades, something that could help the metagame a bit.

EDIT: I have XF and WF. It's no contest as to who has better speed, stamina, and overall ability.
A (horrible) Poem For Earth Virgo

by LT13

Oh Virgo,
How You Clear Wheel flows,
Like a young maiden's hair.
Oh Virgo,
How your Metal Wheel swirls,
Like a beautiful ballet dress.
Oh Virgo,
How your preformance tip twirls,
Like the most elegant dancing shoes.
Oh Virgo...
WHY DO YOU HAVE BALLS?!

hahaha =D
(Nov. 18, 2010  4:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not at all, I was surprised that it's faster than RF.

And yeah, it's not very good against defense because of the problem it has staying in a flower pattern. I think XF is the bottom to use to beat Attack Beyblades, something that could help the metagame a bit.

EDIT: I have XF and WF. It's no contest as to who has better speed, stamina, and overall ability.

Are XF and WF as tall as RF/R^2F/LF and soon to be LRF? I'm just curious. And I still worry a little when XF or WF goes against RF because the two plastic Bottoms have less grip.

But, you're the expert as you have the parts. I'm glad you noted those.
They're a lot shorter than a mint RF.
I can take photos tomorrow?

And the grip thing seems like it's be an issue, but when it ends up as a TORNADO RIDGE BATTLE, all it takes is a little bump from behind to send the opponent over the ridge and out of the stadium.
I'd love to see comparison photos of RF with XF and WF next to each other. Thanks Frownie. =)
just wanna share these pics..

SPOT THE FAKE:

.jpg   fake n not.jpg (Size: 115.71 KB / Downloads: 271)
.jpg   P1040083.JPG (Size: 36.85 KB / Downloads: 271)
Looking at YJA shows you how many awesome plastics recolours there are. And how overpriced they are.
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:21 PM)BurnBull Wrote: just wanna share these pics..

SPOT THE FAKE:

First Pic:
Real - A, D
Fake - B, C

Second Pic:
Real:
Face - Left
Clear Wheel - Right
Track/Bottom - Left
Metal Wheel - Right

Corrrect? Andrew
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:41 PM)Jaems Wrote:

SPOT THE FAKE:

Corrrect? Andrew

its just so obvious right? *wink*
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:23 AM)Pyro Wrote: I think I've actually developed a real hisatsu tengi. lol

Is that a special move? If so, mine is Rock Horn Smash. It is for Rock Capricorn 100 FS and works best in Super Vortex. Basically, an attack type knocks it out of the middle and hits the wall. It then deals a devastating upper attack. I would call it Rock Horn Upper Attack but that's too long.

SPOT THE FAKE:

Uh... The fake clear wheel is ugly.
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:33 AM)Rock Capricorn Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:23 AM)Pyro Wrote: I think I've actually developed a real hisatsu tengi. lol

Is that a special move? If so, mine is Rock Horn Smash. It is for Rock Capricorn 100 FS and works best in Super Vortex. Basically, an attack type knocks it out of the middle and hits the wall. It then deals a devastating upper attack. I would call it Rock Horn Upper Attack but that's too long.

I have one called tornado blast. Some random tornado comes and everyone dies.

Okay, seriously I have one. Rock Leone 145WB's 'Instant Finish'. The opposing bey still has quite a lot stamina left, but Rock Leone takes one hit and it instantly stops.

You just gotta hope it works.
If they combined RS with AS, it would be the best defense tip ever. D:
Wouldn't it be better if they mixed RS/RSF with WB?
So apparently the little game stand that's in our student center has added fake MFB to their list of merchandise. Didn't look too closely at the box but I'm guessing that 10 CAD is a little low for a Meteo L Drago. Plus the box didn't quite match the MFB boxes when I played the game (comparisons to Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno's box)
Not really, because WB is supposed to have lots of friction with the stadium.
While RS is supposed to have little but since it's rubber it's good.
The both just don't mix.
AS has that free spinning barrier that helps balance.
So I thought it would be could since RS/RSF looses balnace easily.
(Nov. 18, 2010  5:49 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And the grip thing seems like it's be an issue, but when it ends up as a TORNADO RIDGE BATTLE, all it takes is a little bump from behind to send the opponent over the ridge and out of the stadium.

LOL this is exactly what happens when I use MF L Drago 100WF against an Attack type.
I really hope Assault and Rush versions of L-Drago II will be of some use in Smash. The one we have now, Absorb, isn't doing too well... =O
I really think they will, because, at least to me, it looks like meteo has good smash.
Hopefully Assault and or Rush will cater to Meteo's Smash potential...
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:56 AM)Night Wrote:

SPOT THE FAKE:

Uh... The fake clear wheel is ugly.

Okay, seriously I have one. Rock Leone 145WB's 'Instant Finish'. The opposing bey still has quite a lot stamina left, but Rock Leone takes one hit and it instantly stops.

yeah i've got one too, works well with rock, but Divine would work better, any way you bank it to the side you dont want it to land on and launch it, with an attack tip, and hopefully if the opponent is a stamina/ defence bey it will grind around the opponent bey, getting into any notches and slowing down the bey, it works about 60% of the time... It's called Kami no tsūretsuna sutoraiki! translate it and it actually means something!
Slow Death: This works with a bey with a FS bottom and a track between 125 to 145 will do. Tilt the laucher forward by around 40 Degrees and then launch the bey. The Flat part of the bottom will hopefully cause your bey to smash into the track and destroy the opponents stamina. Then, the bey leans back onto the sharp part and out-spins the opposing bey.
(Nov. 19, 2010  6:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:56 AM)Night Wrote:

yeah i've got one too, works well with rock, but Divine would work better, any way you bank it to the side you dont want it to land on and launch it, with an attack tip, and hopefully if the opponent is a stamina/ defence bey it will grind around the opponent bey, getting into any notches and slowing down the bey, it works about 60% of the time... It's called Kami no tsūretsuna sutoraiki! translate it and it actually means something!

Wow. That's so cool! My Hissatsu Tenngi is the Waterfall! Joyful_2
Oh you guys; that's why I love this Forum...

I think my battle-scarred Gravity Wheel looks really sick to be honest. When it's not spinning anyway... =P