Beyblade Random Thoughts

I am late to find out about these, like a metal ball, a Left version of rubber flat, Down force 105.
Hm, I did not know they released a DS game with C Leone. I thought it was only released through the Wii's game.
I think I've actually developed a real hisatsu tengi. lol
Ahah, that's too awesome xD. What would you call your hissatsu tengi, Pyro?
LOL I didn't think of one..but I'd call it "Face Stomp" XD
Basically any beyblade with RF hits a wall and jumps directly across the stadium.
And the RF sort of glides across the other bey's face.
And it slows it down considerably, with the rubber and all.
It happen every so often, but not enough for it to be a real ultimate attack Unhappy
You should go to tournaments screaming "Hissatsu tengi: Face Stomp!" to scare your opponents, and thus, making them lose. Perhaps if you pour your Bey-Spirit 100% of the time you use your combo, it'll happen 100% of the time, hahah. xD
I don't think Ill be selling any of my Plastics and HMS' during winter. In Alberta, it gets dark around 4 and I get home at 5, so it's too annoying to go all the way to the post office in the dark.
After messing around with XF, here is what I noticed:
It murders other Attack Beyblades
It is faster than mint/lightly worn/heavily worn RF
It cannot maintain a flower pattern
It self-KO's a lot if you launch it straight into the Tornado Ridge
The color... it's luscious
It has a good amount of stamina
It can spin ridiculously slow like WD, but not as long
It's really cool
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: After messing around with XF, here is what I noticed:
It's really cool

Aside from the non-flower pattern movement and the self-ko's (An MF-2 should somewhat fix this), I'm pretty glad I got Mercury Anubius.

EDIT: 400th Post! Smile
(Nov. 16, 2010  2:16 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You should go to tournaments screaming "Hissatsu tengi: Face Stomp!" to scare your opponents, and thus, making them lose. Perhaps if you pour your Bey-Spirit 100% of the time you use your combo, it'll happen 100% of the time, hahah. xD

LOL I think I'll seriously try that out next time.
5 bucks says that "Kentos" will he changed to "whale" or something similar upon the hasbro release.
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:09 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 5 bucks says that "Kentos" will he changed to "whale" or something similar upon the hasbro release.
It is 'Ketos', by the way.
my rock escolpio stays on my beylauncher L Gasp visit my channel Grin
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: After messing around with XF, here is what I noticed:
It's really cool

Based on what you think here, would you say it's worth it to buy Mercury Anubius?
Not sure, I only own XF, not 85, Mercury, or Anubis.
I do like XF though, even if it seems somewhat impractical.
I'd say that if you buy it, buy it for collection, if not for collection, then either buy only 85 and XF off YJA or wait for Mercury to be tested.

But XF is really, really fast.
Hm. Is it faster than R^2F? Since it's plastic, I thought it would be KO'd easier by Attack Beys using RF/R^2F, but apparently they don't.
I am glad the Ultimate Reshuffle Sets have the English names on the box as well : I was able to confirm my translation of "3 Segment Launcher Grip". In Japanese, it is only written "3 Seg Launcher Grip", so I was unsure.
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:09 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 5 bucks says that "Kentos" will he changed to "whale" or something similar upon the hasbro release.

To be honest, I don't think Grand Whale sounds too bad. Joyful_2
I hate how everyone choices Bull for Defence instead of Aquario despite they are both labeled as top tier defence clear wheels!
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I hate how everyone choices Bull for Defence instead of Aquario despite they are both labeled as top tier defence clear wheels!

Clear wheels don't matter.
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I hate how everyone choices Bull for Defence instead of Aquario despite they are both labeled as top tier defence clear wheels!

Clear wheels don't matter. They're only for looks.
uh yes they do there weight, shape, and size all come into play and they look cool

That's true Unhappy
I personally find Aquario more useful at times too, since it's has even weight distribution.
I don't know if its just for me, but MF LLDrago CH120RF (145 Mode) always wins against MF EarthBull C145WB, Ray Unicorno 100RF can only sometimes KO Earth Bull, but MF LLDrago can never win against Ray Unicorno. Its weird.
Ldrago Vs Earth bull = 10-0, Ray Unicorno VS Earth Bull = 5-5, LLdrago vs Ray Unicorno = 0-10

and yes I am using a Takara Attack Stadium from BB-32.
destabilisation, methinks.