Beyblade Random Thoughts

off topic; i changed my username! Grin

on topic ; i'd really love to learn about the mechanisms of the launchers...

also, i'm so scared to use my beys in my attack stadium D:
they're all painted, and i don't want paint marks on my clear stadium..
You don't really get paint marks on an Attack Stadium..
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:07 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: TT's website says that it's a Stamina Type
We keep telling you that statistics, whoever they are from, are wrong. We do not have statistics, we have coherent words and reviews about Beyblades and their parts.

this is not about statistics. it's about how the Beyblade is labeled as a stamina type:

[Image: bb60.jpg]

see?
TT labeling is wrong. It is obviously not a stamina typeWut!?
(Nov. 15, 2010  8:49 AM)megablader2 Wrote: TT labeling is wrong. It is obviously not a stamina typeWut!?

Acording to TT it is.
Well then there's your answer: if TT said it was, then it isn't.
haha, QFT countdudoo.

I'm really worried about whether using my Lightning Force stadium will make me worse of a beyblader...

Also, I'm considering just buying another Earth Aquila or a dark bull just before tournaments from now on, hah.
I thought you were only going to use Attack for the next tournament? Wouldn't make more sense to buy another Storm Pegasus? Tongue_out
I will, but it's still a nice thought. <- Gives me peace of mind, if it so happens I'm getting utterly decimated by only using attack types.

Credits to you for that idea, by the way hah.

I have 3 storm pegasis' right now, I think I'm good.

One is more or less mint, one is well worn and another is very worn.

So I can swap up RFs depending on my opponent, hah.

Besides, I'm so sick of storm pegasis right now.
I hate Storm wheel. ><
I already have five which is the thing deterring me from getting a Storm Capricorne, but I really want one since it's my sign.
Luckily I have 2 mint RFs and one worn. ^^

BB-96 Blue Pegasis, Burn and Libra wheels, here I come.
I seriously can't wait to get this set, and it'll be the last thing I get for a while. Grin
(Nov. 15, 2010  9:26 AM)blah Wrote: I hate Storm wheel. ><
I already have five which is the thing deterring me from getting a Storm Capricorne, but I really want one since it's my sign.
Luckily I have 2 mint RFs and one worn. ^^

BB-96 Blue Pegasis, Burn and Libra wheels, here I come.
I seriously can't wait to get this set, and it'll be the last thing I get for a while. Grin

I agree.
I think we need few more earth wheels out there!
(Nov. 15, 2010  9:26 AM)blah Wrote: I hate Storm wheel. ><

Could just get the metal system capricorne instead.
Yeah I was actually going to get that, hah.
(Nov. 15, 2010  8:22 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: this is not about statistics. it's about how the Beyblade is labeled as a stamina type:

[Image.]

see?
Kai-V Wrote:Ah, OK then, I should not have posted that.

When I make a sort of apology, you could at least acknowledge it.
Hey,if there's an evolved form of storm pegasis and lightning ldrago, what would be the evolved form of earth aquila and flame libra? They deserve an evolution because Yuu and Tsubasa might be getting tired of their regular beys.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:38 PM)highflyeagle Wrote: Hey,if there's an evolved form of storm pegasis and lightning ldrago, what would be the evolved form of earth aquila and flame libra? They deserve an evolution because Yuu and Tsubasa might be getting tired of their regular beys.
We are getting tired for them, however I do not think there will be upgrades for those, or not before a possible third season. Rock Leone never got an upgrade.
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  8:22 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: this is not about statistics. it's about how the Beyblade is labeled as a stamina type:

[Image.]

see?
Kai-V Wrote:Ah, OK then, I should not have posted that.

When I make a sort of apology, you could at least acknowledge it.

sorry. I accept your apology
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  1:38 PM)highflyeagle Wrote: Hey,if there's an evolved form of storm pegasis and lightning ldrago, what would be the evolved form of earth aquila and flame libra? They deserve an evolution because Yuu and Tsubasa might be getting tired of their regular beys.
We are getting tired for them, however I do not think there will be upgrades for those, or not before a possible third season. Rock Leone never got an upgrade.

but Kai-V, wouldnt counter leone be... well a new model not exactly an upgrade but it did get a new form!
If you think about it, Cyber Pegasis wasn't an upgrade for Storm Pegasis, so Counter Leone is more of a side-release; in conjunction to the release of C Pegasis.
I found a way to put a Plastic Gen weight disk on an HMS Bey. Lol
In any case that is irrelevant because Counter Leone never appeared in the anime.
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In any case that is irrelevant because Counter Leone never appeared in the anime.

But this thread is Hobby only. Tongue_out_wink
In the sense that it's not a successor to Rock Leone.
So this guy with the green coat doesn't own Counter Leone?

EDIT: Or is he just a game character.
Attached Files

.jpg   BeybladeCL.jpg (Size: 18.1 KB / Downloads: 169)
(Nov. 15, 2010  11:55 PM)Night Wrote: So this guy with the green coat doesn't own Counter Leone?

EDIT: Or is he just a game character.

Just a game character. I'm pretty sure he never appeared in the anime.