Beyblade Random Thoughts

Compared to RF? It doesn't even stack up in terms of moving around.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:19 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: wouldn't it be awesome if hasbro makes a two-pack that has a metal face?

Yes, yes it would. I mean, who wants to buy a video game just so they can get one?
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:48 AM)Viper57 Wrote: is this the correct thread to say:
SAY NO TO HASBRO BEYS
but
SAY YES TO TT BEYS!

if it insults anybody sorry.
but heres the reason:
1. hasbro beys are low in quality.
2. there are alot of TT beyblades that rock!!!
3. hasbro doesnt produce parts such as metal face, launcher grip, and random packs!

GOD BLESS TT BEYS!!!!!!!!!

Only one part of that is true, and that is they don't have random packs.(oh and that Tt does have awesome beys, but hasbro will get them soon enough)
I think my dad is some kind of secret Beyblade Pro....I used Storm Pegasis 100RF to go easy on him and he whips out a MF Earth Bull GB145WB..... I was just like Wut!?
So then I use Lightning L Drago Ch120 (Forgot to put on a metal face) then he just killed me again Chocked_2. He just challenged me just this second again.....Wish me luck.
I will.

I found this in another thread and I was wondering, is this site real?
I recall hearing Kai-V saying that name a few times, I believe.
(Nov. 14, 2010  10:29 PM)Night Wrote: I found this in another thread and I was wondering, is this site real?
It is a Japanese fan's blog ... ? That is all.
(Nov. 14, 2010  11:08 PM)Night Wrote: Cool.
Attempt to put more content in your posts though.
Ah, no. Plus, all the recolours you see are his own work, even those that are the same as the real recolours available with CoroCoro.
Beyblade has been selling really well in Sydney since it has been out. It sold out in Toys'R'us the first two days. And in Target it's also sold out, except Dark Gasher. I luckily got a few good Beyblades on the first day. Did it sell this well in other places?
At a Wal-Mart here, the only things that were left were two Lightning L-Drago 100HF's and an Earth Eagle 145WD. And at the Wal-Mart closest to me, there were two-packs of Beys, but none of them looked interesting.
Kai-V mentioned in the Hobby thread that as a whole, the whole toyline has been selling very well.

But down here, I check about once a week and I only find like 3 or 4 less beys between weeks.

I'm really suprised that my Target's 2 Earth Eagles have been sitting on the rack for two weeks.
Isn't it kinda weird how so far, almost all Defense-Type HWS beys have the Rock Fusion Wheel? it seems that so far, the only exceptions are Gravity Perseus and Grand Ketos
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)Byser Wrote: Kai-V mentioned in the Hobby thread that as a whole, the whole toyline has been selling very well.

But down here, I check about once a week and I only find like 3 or 4 less beys between weeks.

I'm really suprised that my Target's 2 Earth Eagles have been sitting on the rack for two weeks.
Are you certain they were the same two Earth Aquila/Eagle ? Because stores get excess stock sometimes, and I would not be surprised if they regularly filled the racks back to a complete state, that is one of the marketing strategies.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Isn't it kinda weird how so far, almost all Defense-Type HWS beys have the Rock Fusion Wheel? it seems that so far, the only exceptions are Gravity Perseus and Grand Ketos

Earth Virgo, I believe, is defence.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:35 AM)Byser Wrote: Kai-V mentioned in the Hobby thread that as a whole, the whole toyline has been selling very well.

Are you certain they were the same two Earth Aquila/Eagle ? Because stores get excess stock sometimes, and I would not be surprised if they regularly filled the racks back to a complete state, that is one of the marketing strategies.

Well, admittedly maybe 1 was new, but I know for sure one has been sitting there for that time, because from the time I first saw it, there was a rip on one of it's corners, and it's still there.

@momiji:
In the Hobby thread, when To posted pictures of Earth Virgo, it looked classified as a Stamina Type due to the Green Launcher.
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:41 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: Isn't it kinda weird how so far, almost all Defense-Type HWS beys have the Rock Fusion Wheel? it seems that so far, the only exceptions are Gravity Perseus and Grand Ketos

Earth Virgo, I believe, is defence.

TT's website says that it's a Stamina Type
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:07 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: TT's website says that it's a Stamina Type
We keep telling you that statistics, whoever they are from, are wrong. We do not have statistics, we have coherent words and reviews about Beyblades and their parts.
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2010  4:07 AM)MaskedPhoenix Wrote: TT's website says that it's a Stamina Type
We keep telling you that statistics, whoever they are from, are wrong. We do not have statistics, we have coherent words and reviews about Beyblades and their parts.

Although that's true, it's not really the point.

The whole thing was about Beys labeled as Defense containing a Rock Metal Wheel.
Ah, OK then, I should not have posted that.
Hasbro's Earth Eagle is classified as Balance... Uncertain
TT's Earth Aquila is also classified as Balance. :L

To other thoughts, I love the look of the Burn wheel.
I only have recolours though, LOL. So I've actually never gotten around to using one. >>