Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 13, 2010  1:03 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, I wonder why we have information on BB99 and BB-104, but none in between (except for that BB-100 is probably a RB). I know that we have very little information on BB-104, but I'd still think we'd have some names before that.

Maybe it's the fact that BB-104 is probably going to be a major part in the anime...

If you had looked around, you might've noticed that there is information on the in-betweens...Though not plentiful, just about as much as the others

BB-100 Random Booster Vol 6 w/ Killer Befall
BB-101? Some sort of launcher grip or launcher grip accessory?
BB-102 Screw Capricorne booster
BB-103 Sniper launcher
Kai-V, I've noticed that there is a Pavo constellation which is based off of the Peacock.

Another name for the Peacock is the Peafowl.

"Befall" = Peafowl perhaps?
It seemed to be written "be" though, not "pe" (in Katakana, anyway, you understand ...), even though it makes little sense. Considering how CoroCoro keeps writing "Byxis" in Katakana however, I am starting to doubt ... Peafowl does make a lot more sense.

OkiBlaze, as Separated Spine wrote, several pieces of information have been posted about the upcoming releases ... The names are just not confirmed, which is why topics cannot be done for them.
I was just thinking do you know how Bakushin Susanow comes with 90 the secound lowest track in TT and WF. But Hasbros come with the 105 track which is hasbro's secound lowest track and it comes with flat the equvelant of wide flat
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:43 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: I was just thinking do you know how Bakushin Susanow comes with 90 the secound lowest track in TT and WF. But Hasbros come with the 105 track which is hasbro's secound lowest track and it comes with flat the equvelant of wide flat

That's been known for quite a while
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:19 AM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:03 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, I wonder why we have information on BB99 and BB-104, but none in between (except for that BB-100 is probably a RB). I know that we have very little information on BB-104, but I'd still think we'd have some names before that.

Maybe it's the fact that BB-104 is probably going to be a major part in the anime...

If you had looked around, you might've noticed that there is information on the in-betweens...Though not plentiful, just about as much as the others

BB-100 Random Booster Vol 6 w/ Killer Befall
BB-101? Some sort of launcher grip or launcher grip accessory?
BB-102 Screw Capricorne booster
BB-103 Sniper launcher
Ahh, now I remember seeing these. Thank you!
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:43 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: I was just thinking do you know how Bakushin Susanow comes with 90 the secound lowest track in TT and WF. But Hasbros come with the 105 track which is hasbro's secound lowest track and it comes with flat the equvelant of wide flat

It's because hasbro hates us
Anyone want a dragoon g? In good shape but stickers are coming off. I would include a left launcher and extra long ripcord. And no, it's not free.
Uncertain They are $3 shipped on eBay.
Anyone selling a quatz to us? Please say yes!!!
This is really not the topic for that. Keep that to yourself or the Bey Marketplace forum.
Hah, I'm willing to get a Super Vortex Stadium for the sake of super fun everlasting battles with attack types using R^2F.
MF Pegasis D125R^2F vs. <Insert random combo to the smashed here>

Imagine how many times the other bey would be hit and damaged.
And plus, it'd be interesting to watch as it would be a "cage match" to the death ! ^^
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:27 AM)blah Wrote: Uncertain They are $3 shipped on eBay.

Wait is that yes or no?(Please be yes, I need to sell this!)
(Nov. 13, 2010  2:32 AM)blah Wrote: Hah, I'm willing to get a Super Vortex Stadium for the sake of super fun everlasting battles with attack types using R^2F.
MF Pegasis D125R^2F vs. <Insert random combo to the smashed here>

Imagine how many times the other bey would be hit and damaged.
And plus, it'd be interesting to watch as it would be a "cage match" to the death ! ^^

Once I got a stadium out in sv with death gargoyle ms and advance averazer.(guess who won) I also did with storm pegasis and lightning ldrago.(Upper Mode)
I'm so happy that someone's using my combo. =P Thanks blah.

My random thought: Meteo L-Drago LW105LF is so aesthetically pleasing, and it makes an awesome noise.
^Haha Momo, no problem ! It's an awesome combo anyway.
To be honest, I like it more than Pegasis 145. ^^

And the noise LF makes, sounds like a Formula 1. O_O
I've been using T125 recently, and it's about the same. =) Oh the noise, I love it! Ahah~
Really annoying when you're playing at night and everyone is asleep, LOL.

And after seeing Stardust Pegasis 100RF in your video, it makes me really want to get one.
I just <3 recolour metal wheels. ^^

Okay, I'm making a commitment to not buy ANYTHING (excluding BB-96) until December.
I have bought way too many things and my parents are about to kill me. D:
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:03 AM)Ra Wrote: i miight by the doutron launcher becauser
When i bey with granie she sucks
im lonely by playing blades by my self
^waiting for someone to put that in there sig

it probably might be useful since its probably for the string launcher +it look s like a dig. power launcher + it looks smexy
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:57 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: so how many people have seen the Doutron launcher? crazy right launching 2 beys at once! this will probably help with test results :V but other wise what use could this be?

thinking the same thing but might suck since hasbros accesories suck

But Ra you are just 10 aren't there kids in your school who beyblade ???

Pokemon , Beyblade n Bakugon always are hit in schools
I still can't get over "Killer Peafowl"
I "battled" my Meteo L-Drago against MF E Bull by hand-spinning Meteo, and already, the gold is coming off. =( It's so pretty; I'm really reluctant to use it hard because I only have one at the moment.
Wow really ? I didn't notice if the gold came off or not, hah.
The chips are very small, but they're somewhat noticeable. It's always the pretty ones that suffer...
lol i decided to get the painted lightning L-drago/storm Pegasus set and made the huge mistake of testing them out on each other, they looked like broken beys in under ten minutes.

Why did I keep going? The face bolt from Pegasus came broken.
The gold on my meteo is coming off as well, but I'm kind of using it more now hah, hoping it all comes off. I think it would look better completely silver.
Random Thought:
MF Lightning L Drago 100(CH120)RF is not very appealing to me. =\

I kinda prefer MF Pegasis 105(DF145)RF...
Just realize I have finished the Driger collection: (Click to View)