Beyblade Random Thoughts

i miight by the doutron launcher becauser
When i bey with granie she sucks
im lonely by playing blades by my self
^waiting for someone to put that in there sig

it probably might be useful since its probably for the string launcher +it look s like a dig. power launcher + it looks smexy
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:57 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: so how many people have seen the Doutron launcher? crazy right launching 2 beys at once! this will probably help with test results :V but other wise what use could this be?

thinking the same thing but might suck since hasbros accesories suck
Another special Face Campaign in Japan, this time for L Drago apparently :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1070441...79424.html

I think this can be gotten in the Ultimare Reshuffle Sets or something. Probably randomly. Or if you buy one of the sets at a "WBBA Shop".
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another special Face Campaign in Japan, this time for L Drago apparently :

I think this can be gotten in the Ultimare Reshuffle Sets or something. Probably randomly. Or if you buy one of the sets at a "WBBA Shop".
Wow, that face is epic! Thanks Kai!
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:54 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:51 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:58 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, HF/S is a good replacement for HF when you dent in your HF.
(I dented in my Ldrago's HF.)

Dunno what HF/S you've got, but mine is nowhere near as effective as an actual HF.
He's saying it's a good "replacement", not better than HF.
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There might be an upcoming Beyblade called "Killer Befall", and the upcoming new launcher is apparently a "snipe launcher".

I hope this Sniper at least turns out decent. Unhappy
No, I think my HF is dented in, I am using HF/S for HF for
now.
Sorry for double posting!
Looks pretty vicious.
I think it would be cool to actually see a hold attack in real life.
(where a bey attacks another bey, like the bey is like scratching the other bey.)
Does anyone know what the 2nd String launcher and 2nd launcher grip will look like? Have they been released by TT even?
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:28 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Does anyone know what the 2nd String launcher and 2nd launcher grip will look like? Have they been released by TT even?
Wrong section?
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:28 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Does anyone know what the 2nd String launcher and 2nd launcher grip will look like? Have they been released by TT even?
What are you talking about exactly ? All TAKARA-TOMY items are listed on Beywiki.
is this the correct thread to say:
SAY NO TO HASBRO BEYS
but
SAY YES TO TT BEYS!

if it insults anybody sorry.
but heres the reason:
1. hasbro beys are low in quality.
2. there are alot of TT beyblades that rock!!!
3. hasbro doesnt produce parts such as metal face, launcher grip, and random packs!

GOD BLESS TT BEYS!!!!!!!!!
They are not low in quality.
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Another special Face Campaign in Japan, this time for L Drago apparently :

That is creepy.
No on Toywiz, they have a new String Launcher and a new Launcher Grip listed, but there are no pictures. So I was asking if anybody knew exactly WHAT they were i.e. remodels, recolors, etc.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:48 AM)Viper57 Wrote: is this the correct thread to say:
SAY NO TO HASBRO BEYS
but
SAY YES TO TT BEYS!

but heres the reason:
3. hasbro doesnt produce parts such as metal face, launcher grip, and random packs!

The only truth in your post is about Hasbro not having Random Boosters.

1. Hasbro beys are HIGH in quality.
2. There are alot of TT beyblades that rock!!!(That will eventually be made by Hasbro, exclusing Pre-HWS Beys)
3. Hasbro does produce parts such as metal faces, and launcher grip.
SAY NO TO HASBRO BEYS
but
SAY YES TO TT BEYS!

but heres the reason:

1) The Hasbro beys are better quality actually.
2) They are all gonna be released at some point and also it's not impossible that they will release the metal system.
3)They have produced launcher grips and metal faces. True the metal faces are less available but so what. Also random boosters suck and they have released the prize beys(only ones that matter) as starters.

Your hatred for Hasbro beys is based on your wrong opinions so they mean nothing. You clearly need to read the threads more.
Most people were introduced to this hobby via Hasbro anyways as they were the ones who sold them outside of Asia.
Don't take things for granted but rather be glad of what you have.
Also importing is usuall more expensive than buying it from the stores so be happy Hasbro is saving you money.
SAY NO TO HASBRO BEYS
but
SAY YES TO TT BEYS!

but heres the reason:

Let me ask you, how were you introduced to Beyblade in the first place? Was it Hasbro who introduced you, or Takara Tomy? I highly doubt it's the latter...
any one think of it? if we use wb and use it 100%, won't it move a lot and be good for attack?
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:51 PM)Shika blade Wrote: any one think of it? if we use wb and use it 100%, won't it move a lot and be good for attack?

Not really, a good attack tip needs either a lot of speed or a lot of grip.
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:51 PM)Shika blade Wrote: any one think of it? if we use wb and use it 100%, won't it move a lot and be good for attack?
no not really:\
Kai-V, did you also get word of the BB-104 being called something like Basaruto Horologium?

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out Kai-V had already figured it out before me...
^That is a wicked (if Latin) name.
I've got no idea what it means honestly

I'm pretty sure that "Basaruto" is supposed to be something like Basalt maybe? But either way, it's the Beyblade to be based off the Horologium constellation
People should stop hating hasbro Im was introduced by hasbro and I bet 75% of this site was 2

Hasbro is cheaper
They release the bey in strarters like sonokong
And the only thing they do wrong is make horrible stadiums and false part descriptions
Hmm, I wonder why we have information on BB99 and BB-104, but none in between (except for that BB-100 is probably a RB). I know that we have very little information on BB-104, but I'd still think we'd have some names before that.

Maybe it's the fact that BB-104 is probably going to be a major part in the anime...
Who knows maybe it has a Egyptian theme hoping

(I'm such a big mythology nerd)