Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 10, 2010  7:23 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Crystal-L-Drago-WD145B-/150516618340?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230b7d5464

IS THIS REAL? OR A FAKE? i cant belive my eyes...
It is real, but it is just a Storm Wolf WD145B, nothing special ...
$60 for like the worst recolour combo ever... total rip off. Doesn't even look good.
There might be an upcoming Beyblade called "Killer Befall", and the upcoming new launcher is apparently a "snipe launcher".
Well, HF/S is a good replacement for HF when you dent in your HF.
(I dented in my Ldrago's HF.)
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:58 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, HF/S is a good replacement for HF when you dent in your HF.

Dunno what HF/S you've got, but mine is nowhere near as effective as an actual HF.
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:51 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:58 PM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Well, HF/S is a good replacement for HF when you dent in your HF.

Dunno what HF/S you've got, but mine is nowhere near as effective as an actual HF.
He's saying it's a good "replacement", not better than HF.
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There might be an upcoming Beyblade called "Killer Befall", and the upcoming new launcher is apparently a "snipe launcher".

I hope this Sniper at least turns out decent. Unhappy
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:54 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:51 PM)Extic Wrote: Dunno what HF/S you've got, but mine is nowhere near as effective as an actual HF.
He's saying it's a good "replacement", not better than HF.

I can read, you know. But if it's nowhere near as effective, then it can't really be a good replacement now can it? Pinching_eyes
Metal Fight Beyblade as a whole is going to have so little collectors value.
There are hardly any unique parts, everything is repeated tens of times.
Well, my string launcher broke today.
Phantom Fox MS is the Naruto of Beyblade. I have to have one (Momo means like six), even though it's not the best. I like gimmicked HMS Beys in general.
Wow,
I went to check how much money I had spent on Beyblades in the past 2 months or so...
The figure is close to $1000. Uncertain

And gosh,
Has anyone realised how good Dragoon V looks ?
I must get like, 3 of them or something.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:41 AM)blah Wrote: And gosh,
Has anyone realised how good Dragoon V looks ?
I must get like, 3 of them or something.
You know, you could just buy one and place it closer to you or your face/eyes than the others, hah.
Haha, don't worry about it.
I'm already going to buy at least 2.

AND WHAAAAAT ?!
I got my Escolpio booster and inside the black packaging with the stickers and stuff, there was a Quetzalcoatl facebolt, except there were no stickers.
VERY strange.
No Quetz srickers or no Escolpio stickers?
Because there shouldn't be any Quetz stickers.
No Escolpio stickers.
Just a Quetz face. Uncertain
The Killer Befall I mentioned earlier should be the prize Beyblade of BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6, however that is not entirely confirmed. TAKARA-TOMY might even give it a 'special' name like "legend", "secret" and "mirage", so I do not want to add it to the BB-100 topic yet.
Man that's annoying since the killer wheel is bad. Also that's not strange blah for a few reasons:

Some of the metal system beys come with additional parts. You were just lucky enough to get a Quetz face. Same with happened to me in the same booster. The other thing is that escolpio has no stickers.
i too have spent alot of money on beys, im just to scared to add up how much exactly
so how many people have seen the Doutron launcher? crazy right launching 2 beys at once! this will probably help with test results :V but other wise what use could this be?
Hell kerbex
Burning kerbrous

maybe relatives hah.
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Killer Befall I mentioned earlier should be the prize Beyblade of BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6, however that is not entirely confirmed. TAKARA-TOMY might even give it a 'special' name like "legend", "secret" and "mirage", so I do not want to add it to the BB-100 topic yet.

I can tell that the track and bottom are going to be new. Why would TT release a RB with old parts?

Thanks Kai-V!
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:53 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I can tell that the track and bottom are going to be new. Why would TT release a RB with old parts?

Thanks Kai-V!
They have no other choice if they want it to sell, hah. They even included PD with the LED Sight.

Thank you.
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:57 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: so how many people have seen the Doutron launcher? crazy right launching 2 beys at once! this will probably help with test results :V but other wise what use could this be?

I don't think it will be good for tests, for example: Defence vs attack - banking/ sliding shoot with attack and normal shot with Defence.
The only thing I think it Might be useful for is stamina tests, and that is only if it provides a powerful launch.
Duotron's always have, and always will, suck.
They preform even more poorly than the double gear versions of the Left EZ Launcher.
It will not assist in test or in single player matches; do not buy one.