Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not sure if this is old news or not:

Toywiz is now listing a beystadium called "Burning Firestrike Stadium"
Holy carping carp

I just looked at their entire Metal Fusion section

http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html

These Beyblades have ridiculous names and I'm almost positive that they're probably nothing more than colored metal wheels
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:45 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: These Beyblades have ridiculous names and I'm almost positive that they're probably nothing more than colored metal wheels

Super Vortex Set had colored metal wheels with regular names.

And considering Hasbro used those names on the beyblade battles website, they might actually be different wheels.
I absolutely love Sagittario. I almost feel as if it was made for me! The aesthetics, the weight and the smash attack are awesome. It tosses around defense combos like nothing.
I just realized that Gaia Dragoon MS is the only HMS System Bey I have. Time to go hunting.
I don't know if this has been posted yet...

[Image: 61Hx7b-qS3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
(Nov. 09, 2010  11:01 PM)Extic Wrote: Super Vortex Set had colored metal wheels with regular names.

And considering Hasbro used those names on the beyblade battles website, they might actually be different wheels.
They are absolutely not new Metal Wheels because TAKARA-TOMY never made them, and Hasbro cannot create such things on their own. They are just recolours, this is confirmed at ninety-nine percent. Plus, they are probably Toywiz-made and Toywiz-exclusive recolours, not even available in stores. For your information also, Toywiz has enough resources to go check on BeybladeBattles.com to see what names they have, and use them for their special products because they know it will remind people of something, it is marketing. I would really not be surprised if they just did that.

Separated Spine Wrote:I don't know if this has been posted yet...
Yes, it has; it would probably belong in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic however.
Why do people find the Lacerta clear wheel ugly? D:
It looks so cool. Grin
(Nov. 10, 2010  12:57 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: I don't know if this has been posted yet...

[Image: 61Hx7b-qS3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

That looks really pretty...could go well with Cyber. Tongue_out
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:47 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why do people find the Lacerta clear wheel ugly? D:
It looks so cool. Grin
Fluo pink with neon green, what an ugly mix. You must be colour blind, hah.
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:47 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why do people find the Lacerta clear wheel ugly? D:
It looks so cool. Grin
Fluo pink with neon green, what an ugly mix. You must be colour blind, hah.

I also agree that Lacerta looks p cool. To me its like a tasteful mix of clashing colors, which is completely different from a bad color mix. Hasbro has made some less-appealing color-combinations imo. Or maybe I'm just also colorblind.
nothing i repeat nothing can be uglier than hasbro's snot green aquario
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:56 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: nothing i repeat nothing can be uglier than hasbro's snot green aquario
Lol yeah I agree with you there, Hasbro's Orange Bull Clear Wheel also looks ugly. Tleast Hasbro's white Libra Clear Wheel looks pretty cool.
na i like the orange bull but i havent seen the white libra yet
Seriously, something that hurts your eyes should be considered hyper ugly by you. At least the green Aquario Clear Wheel can be looked at without crying blood.
well im not color blind but it does not hurt my eyes one bit
My random thought- if I was in a spaceship in space, and launched a beyblade in zero gravity, what would happen? Would it spin in the air? Could it spin upside down? Would it spin at all? Would it ever stop spinning?
Hmmmm...
(Nov. 09, 2010  7:19 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

I just realized that this is the same with all RBs: Aries 145D, Pisces DF145BS, Mad Cancer CH120SF, Wind Aquario 105 HF/S, Clay Aries ED145D, Stardust Pegasis 105RF and Earth Virgo GB145S.
(Nov. 10, 2010  5:55 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: My random thought- if I was in a spaceship in space, and launched a beyblade in zero gravity, what would happen? Would it spin in the air? Could it spin upside down? Would it spin at all? Would it ever stop spinning?
Hmmmm...

I assume you haven't taken physics. Obviously it would spin forever unless perturbed, and instead of precessing it would start to tumble, or flip (Only would occur with a track like C145/ED145 etc.).

And Greeen Aquario/the accompanying face are extemely attractive.
So I was browsing in YJA, and found this, and I jaw-dropped at the starting bid price and the "buy-it-right-away" price. Didn't really know Samurai Changer, and even a lot of HMS Beys were that hard to come by.

On a similar note, I really want Phantom Fox MS. Even though it's not too good competitively, I love seeing it "gang beat" the opposing Bey before it (the two parts) gets knocked out or out-spun. It occasionally wins though. =)
MF Pegasis D125R^2F is insane.
I used it against an uncustomized Earth Aquila and Aquila literally went flying within the first few seconds.
It flew really far as well.
The smash attack is amazing. ^^
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:38 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: So I was browsing in YJA, and found this, and I jaw-dropped at the starting bid price and the "buy-it-right-away" price. Didn't really know Samurai Changer, and even a lot of HMS Beys were that hard to come by.

On a similar note, I really want Phantom Fox MS. Even though it's not too good competitively, I love seeing it "gang beat" the opposing Bey before it (the two parts) gets knocked out or out-spun. It occasionally wins though. =)

It's only just about worth the bidding price i'd say. That's been there for a while. People on YJA sell plastics also for crazy prices despite other people selling them for way cheaper. Makes no sense at all.

My random thought: Wish Takara had made random booster v, v2 and G. Don't see why they stopped at F and then started again with the same kind of booster for hms.
(Nov. 10, 2010  8:38 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: So I was browsing in YJA, and found this, and I jaw-dropped at the starting bid price and the "buy-it-right-away" price. Didn't really know Samurai Changer, and even a lot of HMS Beys were that hard to come by.

I have Phantom Fox MS used, if you want one just to play with.

PM me if your interested.
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:43 AM)blah Wrote: MF Pegasis D125R^2F is insane.
I used it against an uncustomized Earth Aquila and Aquila literally went flying within the first few seconds.
It flew really far as well.
The smash attack is amazing. ^^

You're welcome, hahah. Wink Sometimes, I'd rather these niche combos not go on the top-tier list because it's fun to surprise people with these "diamond in the rough" combos.

Edit:
@megablader2 - Good to know that the bidding price is its worth. I've been trying to track HMS Beys, but with no luck trying to find a few. Yeah, I've seen Dragoon V2 on YJA go for $250.00 USD

Blaze Wheeler - Thank you for the offer, but I'm preferring something that is NIB/NIP.
Ordering from YJA is expensive. Hoping finally having a torch pegasus(or 3) will help me deal with it. Also hoping I get something decent from my random booster S and F.