Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 08, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  8:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: I would only say that now i'm the happiest Moderator of IWBO!
Thanks to our organization, the WBO has been nominated on the principal Naples journal:
"Il Mattino"
Now i wanna contact the journalist for an interview,in this way i'll adevrtise for our big community.
Thanks to all guys Smile
Thanks to all WBO and thanks to all international Mods!

Grin Grin Grin
This is really cool. Send me the details in private message, hah.
I'll scan the page in 3-4 hours Smile
I'm not at home now Pinching_eyes Tongue_out
I really hope Takara-Tomy releases a Rubber Flat Bottom that is sorta like R^2F, but the spikes face straight out, and thus, there would be no bias for left or right spin Beys. I'm saying this because if such a Bottom was to be released, I'd want to use it with Gravity Perseus.
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:01 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I really hope Takara-Tomy releases a Rubber Flat Bottom that is sorta like R^2F, but the spikes face straight out, and thus, there would be no bias for left or right spin Beys. I'm saying this because if such a Bottom was to be released, I'd want to use it with Gravity Perseus.

That would be a pretty interesting bottom, wasnt there one like that in the original plastic beyblades? Something like the dragoon rubber bottom? I have not seen a dragoon picture for years though so I could be wrong
In a Wal-Mart Christmas flyer I saw a little boy playing with an Earth Virgo! Gasp
I just bought the super vortex battle set, and after just two battles I can say this:

The super vortex stadium sucks. I can barely launch a bey playing alone. How can two people play?

The big wall all around the stadium=fail
No exits=fail
Super Vortex Stadium=fail

Takara-Tomy beystadiums FTW
Have you also noticed that your L-drago and Pegasus are looking worse by the battle in there?
Just remembered that there was a guy at the PNE beyblade WOW truck who acted exactly like the crazy crab guy from the anime, losing to him in the finals is probably because i used a rock aries against his rock leone...

there was also a couple "face hunters" at the event, including one of the people running the event.
Brain Blast...If, Vulcan Horsus 145D has REALLY common parts, and ended up being...UNDESCRIABLELY AWESOME (spelled wrong sorry) for its attack ring. I wonder what will be of Tornadoe Herculo in the future...Tornadoe Herculo...105F

EDIT:or maybe its Flat because it works better on Tornadoe staduim when spinning to fit anime.
Today I visited my dad after I went to the post office, and he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, so I said a Beyblade game from Toys R Us, and it had been a while since I've been there, and he said he'd found a few of my old Beyblades laying in a box, and he let my sister play with them.

She lost all but one.

That one bey is one that I've needed for a while now, since I Started gathering all of my Dragoons together and made a Dragoon collection.

The one bey I was missing was... Dragoon V2, and that was the one that she had.

And it sucks, cause' she won't give it up.
(Nov. 08, 2010  9:49 PM)dyenguard Wrote: That would be a pretty interesting bottom, wasnt there one like that in the original plastic beyblades? Something like the dragoon rubber bottom? I have not seen a dragoon picture for years though so I could be wrong

No, there wasn't :V
So i was thinking about how in random boosters the tracks and bottoms of the beyblades that have been mixed up in the booster have the same colours. But when i applied this to Random Booster Vol 5 i got this: T125ES, WA130HF x2, SW145SD, WD145B, T125JB and 130RS x2. So acording to this information RS should come with 130? This may also explain why in the G Perseus Reshuffle set RS does not come with T125 or WD145. (Yes i'm aware Kai-V posted that it comes with 145.)
lldrago stadium sucks wat a waste of 20 bucks
All Hasbro Stadiums suck.
agreed, i want an attack stadium but i dont wana waste money gettin it shipped over here (aus) if its just gonna be all banged up n ruined.
They usually come here perfect if you know what seller.
And plus it's only an extra $10 for an Attack stadium. Uncertain
Well I bought a Lightning force stadium today, since I've heard it's "acceptable" and no, it's not. Hah I went back to my TT attack stadium as soon as I tried a few meteo L drago, Ray, Rock, CS, RF, F, FS and LF combos.

They all fared pretty badly, but the best would be my meteo L drago combo, and rock paired with F.
LOL super quick waste of money Tongue_out
LOL, how much was it momiji ?
It was $20. Hah I figured I could try and work out how it alters the metagame, and maybe some niche combo that might work for attack, but I don't particularly see that happening.
Finally, Toy''R''us has confirmed to released these items in Hong Kong at the end of November:
BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F HKD$69.9
BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS HKD$69.9
BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF HKD$54.9
BB76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set HKD$199.9
Just saw the beyblade arcade machines in the beywiki, wouldn't it be awesome if they had those in North America? It would make beyblading much more popular. Maybe they would have them here if the WBA came here...
They would get vandalised though and they don't in Asia.
well i get a whole load of free beyblade parts as a present from ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com, if you look on it it says poison strikers reward
None of the Wal-Marts in the greater Houston area have Beyblade Metal Fusion: Collector's Edition in-stock.

I've called all of them and have gone to several myself.

Only GameStop and Toys "R" Us seem to have them