Beyblade Random Thoughts

i remember fantasizing during the plastic generation about ripcords that were like 5 m long like in the anime
Storm Pegasis is supposed to be a better bey than Rock Leone, right? But leone almost always wins battles! These are uncustomized (my first mfbs) . . . Will the rock leone track be a good improvement to the pegasis (because it changes it's height)
What are u talking about leones track doesn't change d cancers and what stadium are u using
Something tells me it's a Hasbro Stadium. Otherwise, Storm Pegasis should be winning.

I get so mad at myself when my painted Metal Wheels start to chip off; I've only had Gravity Perseus for four days, and it looks like I've had it for months. I think I may need to buy another spare from AD.....
Yup it's a hasbro stadium . . .
And Ra I didn't understand your post
Also, excuse me for sounding like a noob, but today was my first time using MFBs and when I attach both my blades to their launchers they feel kinda loose even when I turn them anti-clockwise is this normal?

Also does the straightness of a ripcord affect bey performance?
ive always wondered looking at beyblades now if in the far future if beyblades are still popular if bey tech will get improved i.e vioce control real special moves like in the series...
Yeah, you shouldn't be using a Hasbro Stadium. And Ra is saying that CH120 comes with Dark Cancer/Gasher, and not Rock Leone.
i just thought of how cool slash riger looks... i mean do the blades do something?
I would only say that now i'm the happiest Moderator of IWBO!
Thanks to our organization, the WBO has been nominated on the principal Naples journal:
"Il Mattino"
Now i wanna contact the journalist for an interview,in this way i'll adevrtise for our big community.
Thanks to all guys Smile
Thanks to all WBO and thanks to all international Mods!

Grin Grin Grin
(Nov. 07, 2010  8:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: I would only say that now i'm the happiest Moderator of IWBO!
Thanks to our organization, the WBO has been nominated on the principal Naples journal:
"Il Mattino"
Now i wanna contact the journalist for an interview,in this way i'll adevrtise for our big community.
Thanks to all guys Smile
Thanks to all WBO and thanks to all international Mods!

Grin Grin Grin
This is really cool. Send me the details in private message, hah.
I don't trust anyone's tests when they say the attack type loses.
I just blame their technique :V
Well, it's either their lack of skill to use one, or it's their Stadium.
I have a hasbro stadium, is there any other way than using the internet to buy a non-hasbro stadium outside of the U.S.?
Have a friend buy it online, then buy it from them.
Besides that, there is no other way.
Or, go buy it off someone at one of the tournaments. Wink
haha i might just have to buy a stadium from the internet

has anyone here ever been to a YTV WOW beyblade truck? I went to one at the Vancouver PNE! It was really fun, i came in the top 4 and even won a Metal Fusion T-shirt!
sorry for the double post, but I really NEED to say this somewhere and i dont want to make another whole topic so:

I decided to put my wolborg (not sure which version ect) against my rock leone, and wolborg got completely destroyed literally. Its attack ring and defense ring got fired under my dresser, and the bottom was on the other side of my room. LOL
Spent around 15k Yen On beyblades on my trip to Japan on the last 3 days
[Image: 34yzolz.png]
lol, I was SUPPOSED to go to japan this year, but the trip got canceled.... Unhappy
Ah, my country pleases a lot of us here, lol. At the Wolborg vs. Rock Leone match - you've got to be nicer to a great plastic Pinching_eyes_2
Tried a coke cap as a defense bottom on rock orso.....or Rock Orso D125COKE Tongue_out
I'll show a pic later....
^Haha epic yet hilarious.
Can't wait to see it. ^^
For future reference, you should put big pictures inside spoilers
well hasbro name are bad for the beys
pheonix-fireblaze
cancer-gasher
Aquila = Eagle
Escolpio = Scorpio
Pegasis = Pegasus

=P
But I don't mind Scorpio that much.