Beyblade Random Thoughts

^I want to see more Metal Tips and maybe a Bearing bottom. ^^
Though a Bearing bottom might be kind of big. O_O
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:53 AM)blah Wrote: ^I want to see more Metal Tips and maybe a Bearing bottom. ^^
Though a Bearing bottom might be kind of big. O_O

I agree with you; MFB seriously needs a Wolborg-like Bey, parts-wise that is.

I don't know why, but I can get a stronger shot from my Light Launcher than my Bey Launchers.
what about RL2? does that give you a stronger shot than both? if you have one that is.
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:07 AM)Dan Wrote: It would have to be heavy.
Anyway, I have a feeling Vulcan might be the next Libra, looks too nerf. Heavy too. o 3o

It shouldn't be banned. Libra was banned because of it's overuse and because it's easy to use, and I don't think Vulcan would be overused as an attack wheel in tournaments, because:

1. Few people would have it
2. Many people aren't confident in their attack types

For an attack type to work, the blader must be pretty skilled with the sliding shoot. Using Libra for defense, on the other hand, required little to no skill.
Some say it gives a stronger launch than a Beylauncher but after using it, I don't think it does.
But at least you can control the Bey with LL2, unlike the Beylauncher where it goes crazy.
i don't think it does either. i always have to weaken my shot so it doesn't go flying out. the angle is really annoying for me.
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:51 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: that would actually be pretty cool. except the free spinning part. if it had some way of throwing itself around in that way, it's attack would increase. also Leonwind or Leontempest said this before, but they should definitely reincarnate the old beys into MFB

That's what I meant, actually: Free spinning with a single heavy point, so it throws its weight around.
Argh...My Metal Change Core kept on running around without stopping, it can't switch to survival mode now...
Today in Italy we are having a kind of flash mob for beyblade Wink
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:46 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Well, it seems like the right spin version of Lightning L-Drago, and we already know how great it is, yet it's not banned (and hopefully never will be).
QFT.
Whats the difference between LS and RS for it?
Well, I was referring to Vulcan as the RS version of LLD, seeing as it has so much Smash potential. I can't really say anything beyond that, but I've been watching Fyuuor's videos on Vulcan, which is why I said that.
well i find takara blades bad i mean the constellations are not right like
hell kerbex
flame pyxis
are not constellations and pyxis is a compass?
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:10 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: well i find takara blades bad i mean the constellations are not right like
hell kerbex
flame pyxis
are not constellations and pyxis is a compass?

Pyxis IS a constellation.
Kerbex is Keroberos, which is a constellation.
And Pyxis is also a constellation, of the marnier's compass.
You could have at least googled them..
i think vulcan horseus has a double meaning

Vulcan(hephaestus): roman god of fire and forge
Horseus(horus): the egyptian god that was destined to defeat set and become king his sybol is an eye and a hawk whicj is on vulcan horseuss face bolt and pyxis is a costellation of a compass

(lets hope the clearwhell moves lika a compass
(Nov. 06, 2010  5:18 PM)Ra Wrote: (lets hope the clearwhell moves lika a compass
I am extremely sure that this is not the case. Pyxis is just a normal, boring Clear Wheel.
and poison serpents claer wheel is sick and cool the stickers are made good
I work in a toy shop, and Beyblades are part of our "Demo" toys, so during lunch breaks and stuff we get to use them (essentially next week, I'm getting paid to learn how to play with toys. Booyah.) .. Today I finally got to have a go with BMF for the first time properly (I have well over 50 old beyblades- Plastics and HMS).

THEY'RE SO SMALL. I was actually quite taken aback.. I still won every match with my coworkers though.. Still got it Grin

I gotta say, compared to the old launchers, the "light launchers" and the Ripcords seem incredibly fragile.. It definitely feels like a different Ripcord material ( just compared to my old ones), any idea if it was changed?
If you have Heavy Metal System Beyblades, then how can you be surprised at "how small" Metal Fight Beyblades are ?

I think the winders are 'flimsier', perhaps.
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you have Heavy Metal System Beyblades, then how can you be surprised at "how small" Metal Fight Beyblades are ?

They're definitely slightly smaller than the average HMS beyblade. I have Dark Leopard, and from what I recall that's tiny, but no just overall the Metal Fusion Beyblades just surprised me at just how small they are. It wasn't any sort of complaint or anything, I was just genuinely like ".. oh!".

EDIT: When I say I have Dark Leopard MS, I mean that's the smallest Beyblade I own. I own a fair few other HMS ones, but that from what I remember of the old series, was one of the smallest available..
I have Heavy Metal System and Metal Fight Beyblades and they just look exactly the same size to me ... Anyway.
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have Heavy Metal System and Metal Fight Beyblades and they just look exactly the same size to me ... Anyway.

Hmm, It could just be that after several years of not playing them, seeing them now after I'd grown up a lot makes them seem much smaller? Doesn't matter anyway, but I'm gonna be having fun with those during lunch.
I think this is very possible actually, hah. Things that were a certain size when we were younger can now seem much smaller, it make sense.
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think this is very possible actually, hah. Things that were a certain size when we were younger can now seem much smaller, it make sense.

Haha definitely, it was quite funny earlier seeing everyone be like "I remember these!" and all of us playing with them.. We actually get "trained" in how to play with all the demo toys, so they'll be included.. I'm intrigued if they'll tell us anything apart from "Hold launcher, pull ripcord, ta-da!"
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:29 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:51 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: that would actually be pretty cool. except the free spinning part. if it had some way of throwing itself around in that way, it's attack would increase. also Leonwind or Leontempest said this before, but they should definitely reincarnate the old beys into MFB

That's what I meant, actually: Free spinning with a single heavy point, so it throws its weight around.
well i've realized that the Q bottom would probly be the best for a bey like that. If they made a bey with a clear wheel similar to that of the VA145, and GB145, then it would swing around, and the Q would help shift the balance from side to side. this would be pretty sick.