Beyblade Random Thoughts

I recently bought one from Valentin, lol. I really love it. The red one.
Why does this Hasbro representative have a Beylauncher L? D:<
[Image: Hsabeen.png]
(Nov. 05, 2010  2:02 AM)Pyro Wrote: Why does this Hasbro representative have a Beylauncher L? D:<
[Image: Hsabeen.png]

Because they test out the Japanese Products before selling the American ones.
^ Infuriating, isn't it? Hah. They also had Light Launchers by TT with the good winders, too.
That was a rhetorical question. lol
I knew that.
Oh, I was just making a statement is all. I can't believe they'd take out the Bey Launcher L...
No no.
Momo. I was talking to Blaze Wheeler.Lol
Haha, buy it off the Hasbro representative. ^^
AND:
The Light Launcher 2 is awesome.
I love the aesthetics of it, and just how it's so much smoother to pull and easier to grip onto. :3
^ I definitely need to try it out, but I love my Bey Launcher LR. It's very smooth when you retract the handle and pull it; much better than the L, other TT Bey Launchers, and even Hasbro's String Shooter.

I need to hoard more of the snake woman's killer (Perseus).
Haha, well to start off with, I need to get one. ^^
Always wanted to get a Gravity Perseus but never got around to it. >>
I've been testing MF Gravity Perseus D125/AD145RF out, and D125 is such a killer with this. When I conclude my testing some time tomorrow, it should have some pretty good results.

Random thought: Mode-Changing Wheels = <3

Oh how I love them so. I think the ones we've got so far have been fairly useful.
C; don't suppose you'll have time to test my combo? Hah I just finished my exams, so I'm planning on spending more time on beyblading!
I'm a little concerned that we don't have much information on Flame Pyxis (even though there's no gimmick that we would need to see), as it is almost two weeks until its release.
Does any one have tips to share? because i have three beys and have no new tricks or launches to try.
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:29 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'm a little concerned that we don't have much information on Flame Pyxis (even though there's no gimmick that we would need to see), as it is almost two weeks until its release.
It should rain information on Flame Pyxis very soon. Although, it will be uninteresting anyway ...
I was looking at my wal-mart canada book and it showed Poison Serpent and Earth Virgo Battling. I Conclude that poision Serpent and earth virgo are out on canada.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: some of us know where you live
It's like, I wake up in the middle of the night and you're on my ceiling decked in black with night vision goggles. All of a sudden the light flickers and I'm surrounded by the comity and I'm just standing in my PJ's going "WTF?!"

Then I wake up and my Beyblade collection is gone. Crying

We ought to have a web comic for stuff like this...

that will be COOLStupidTongue_out_winkEeeChocked_2Tongue_outWinkCuteGasp
(Nov. 05, 2010  4:23 PM)danny7860 Wrote: that will be COOLStupidTongue_out_winkEeeChocked_2Tongue_outWinkCuteGasp
The posts you quoted are years old ...
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:29 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'm a little concerned that we don't have much information on Flame Pyxis (even though there's no gimmick that we would need to see), as it is almost two weeks until its release.
It should rain information on Flame Pyxis very soon. Although, it will be uninteresting anyway ...

It will be, haha. I'd just really like to see the design of Pyxis, though.
Who kows pixies might be a energy ring that can changed
like a compass or a square clear wheel
It'd be cool if it was a free spinning clear wheel and it swung its weight around making for awesome smash attacks. /random
It would have to be heavy.
Anyway, I have a feeling Vulcan might be the next Libra, looks too nerf. Heavy too. o 3o
Well, it seems like the right spin version of Lightning L-Drago, and we already know how great it is, yet it's not banned (and hopefully never will be).
If Vulcan gets banned I will cry, mainly because I don't have one yet. =P

LL2 produces a lot of recoil. O_O

And I didn't notice, but I have 4 Storm Pegasis. ^^
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:05 AM)Extic Wrote: It'd be cool if it was a free spinning clear wheel and it swung its weight around making for awesome smash attacks. /random
that would actually be pretty cool. except the free spinning part. if it had some way of throwing itself around in that way, it's attack would increase. also Leonwind or Leontempest said this before, but they should definitely reincarnate the old beys into MFB