Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 03, 2010  5:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: New on Beywiki
» Dragoon F
» Bump King

what the hell guys
The Bump King? Whats next, beywiki saying Dark Wolf is good?
Just because it's useless in battle doesn't mean it shouldn't have an article...
(Nov. 03, 2010  8:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Just because it's useless in battle doesn't mean it shouldn't have an article...
Its my opinion, sorry.
Just thinking that when Ray Unicorno comes out in the U.S. it might go over to well... That or the new generation thinks of unicorns as manly. lol
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ....you are just representing unicorns in your head the way girls like them, but you have to change your prejudice and see them only as horses with a horn ... Imagine flames around them, or laser beams as with Ray Unicorno's attack, and there is no reason for you to think that only girls should like unicorns.
Unicorns are manly just because they're horses with DRILLS protruding from their foreheads. Lasers and flames are not necessary to justify that.
That isn't the point xD Quoting a legendary post from the "Introduce Yourself!" section.
(Nov. 03, 2010  9:45 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: Its my opinion, sorry.

Well your opinion is invalid because an article is just another page of information. Which keeps random questions in the random questions thread instead of irrelevant area's.
I. Love. Gravity Perseus. I think it just may be my new favorite Beyblade. I'm going to try out more Attack Combos with it.
Haha try Gravity Perseus GB145 RS.
I call it the MAximum Counter Smile
If I only had GB145 and RS Pinching_eyes_2 With or without a MF?
Hmm I use without.
But MF might work.
It throws out beyblades like "judo throws".
GB and RS are supposed to help it from self-koing though.
How do you not have GB D:
Seller doesn't have Earth Virgo is all. And he doesn't carry SK Beys.
I don't have GB145 either, hah. I only recently got C145, actually.
(Nov. 04, 2010  4:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I don't have GB145 either, hah. I only recently got C145, actually.

lol this combo is actually really effective, but I used an EXTREMELY worn RF to act as a defence bottom. I also used R145 instead of GB 145 but slammed a metal face on it and wow it was amazing.
(Nov. 03, 2010  5:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: New on Beywiki
» Dragoon F
» Bump King

what the hell guys

: >

(Nov. 03, 2010  7:32 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: The Bump King? Whats next, beywiki saying Dark Wolf is good?
Uh, Dark Wolf is on Beywiki.
Doesn't mean it's good.
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:21 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ....you are just representing unicorns in your head the way girls like them, but you have to change your prejudice and see them only as horses with a horn ... Imagine flames around them, or laser beams as with Ray Unicorno's attack, and there is no reason for you to think that only girls should like unicorns.

I never said I didn't think they were manly, but that is how most people view them. I was just randomly thinking when the beyblade is released since it's a new generation maybe in the future all people will think of them as manly. Also I could totally see a unicorn with laser beams being in a horror film
(Nov. 04, 2010  6:21 AM)Stigma Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:21 AM)souless1234 Wrote:

I never said I didn't think they were manly, but that is how most people view them. I was just randomly thinking when the beyblade is released since it's a new generation maybe in the future all people will think of them as manly. Also I could totally see a unicorn with laser beams being in a horror film
Obviously a toyline/anime won't change how all people see unicorns unless everyone watches the Beyblade anime or follows the toyline. But it will probably have some kind of effect on the kids who do play/watch Beyblade.

Oh, and
Quote:Also I could totally see a unicorn with laser beams and giga drills being in a manly film
Fixed. Because unicorns with lasers are only scary if you're not the one riding them :)
Furthermore to my "rant" on Gravity Perseus:

I love it aesthetically. For me the ranking now goes from Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago, to Pegasis. Also, I think it's a great Smash Attacking alternative to Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago. I hope we can find a consistent Smash Combo for it.

Edit: After getting three Plastics, I need more. Not want. Need...
Well when something gets popular with kids it tends to spread like wild fire through schools even if kids havn't seen it. Anyways it was just a random thought so can we drop it? lol

Momo Gravity Perseus does look pretty epic.
Would anyone else like to see a special, anniversary release of MFB versions of Dragoon, Dranzer, etc.? A bit of nostalgia for those that have been around since the original Beyblade series.
Well, I have tried to spin a grip on my hand like in the english opening.
(Nov. 04, 2010  6:46 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Edit: After getting three Plastics, I need more. Not want. Need...

YESYESYES
plastics are a drug, BUT REALLY
if you dont get more you might go into withdrawls.
I'm starting to feel chills. I think a Dragoon V2 will help. Maybe... 2 or 3 of them. Hahah.
Magne WD is so awesome:
Wing Cross
Magne WD
Bearing Base

and Customize Grip Base...
CANT WAIT FOR DRIGER V2 so many awesome combos possible with it.

EDIT: I'm jonesin' for a red one.