Beyblade Random Thoughts

I already mentioned before, but with the progressive concretization of the upcoming releases, it could be relevant to post again that BB-104 might be called "Basalt Horologium". Obviously there is no confirmation yet, but that information can be correct as well.
I would never be able to get used to saying Basalt as a wheel. Unhappy
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:49 AM)Pyro Wrote: I would never be able to get used to saying Basalt as a wheel. Unhappy
"Quetzalcoatl" ? I am sure nobody pronounces it correctly, hah. Most shorten it to "Quetz", but even then I am not certain they necessarily pronounce it well.
[Keht-sull-coat-ull]? Thats how i pronounce it.
But short Basalt and you get "Ba" Unhappy
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:00 AM)souless1234 Wrote: [Keht-sull-coat-ull]? Thats how i pronounce it.

I pronounce it Kwet-zell-coat-ull.
I say that too. If not that mayhbe K-wets-al-coat-ull.
See, you are all wrong :
{keht-sahl-coh'-atl}
http://fr.forvo.com/word/quetzalcoatl/

And that means that even when you shorten it, two of you pronounce it incorrectly anyway, hah.
I'm going through Earth Wheels like there's no tomorrow. *Sigh*. I'm down to my last one. It's kinda depressing when a part breaks on you. The inner part between the hexagonal gap and the outer gap broke off is why.

Now I must stock up. Pinching_eyes
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm going through Earth Wheels like there's no tomorrow. *Sigh*. I'm down to my last one. It's kinda depressing when a part breaks on you. The inner part between the hexagonal gap and the outer gap broke off is why.

Start Hoarding Earth Virgos. Grin
Gah I have too many Earths, and they never break Tongue_out
You are one lucky duck, Pyro, hahah. I've been playing around with MF Virgo ED145WB (I know, ED145), and it's been fending off my MF Pegasis 145RF. I think I need more Virgos. Then Earths. xD
Haha give me RF's and I'll trade you Earths Smile
I like ducks....
Hah, I wish I could. Virgo will do for now though. Is it just me, or does it seem like the Metal System Beyblades are a lot more durable than HWS?
Hm. I guess Pegasis, Leone, Pisces, Virgo, and L-Drago are pretty durable Wheels. So far anyway...
(Nov. 03, 2010  3:19 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Hm. I guess Pegasis, Leone, Pisces, Virgo, and L-Drago are pretty durable Wheels. So far anyway...

L Drago is definitely durable one of the durable ones. I still have the one I bought when it was first released and it's still in good shape. I don't even want to start guessing how many times it has been used haha.
I LOVE BEYBLADES!!! THERE SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!
I bought a lot of beyblades in singapore and malaysia. no Explosion beyblades though Unhappy
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'm going through Earth Wheels like there's no tomorrow. *Sigh*. I'm down to my last one. It's kinda depressing when a part breaks on you. The inner part between the hexagonal gap and the outer gap broke off is why.

your useing your aquilas earth mold 1 for defence as I asume? I broke TWO es tips one of them shattered and one craked but I returned them both Wink but I was going to make a vid with it but now I can't because I bought meteo l drago for $24 insted of buying another libra Gasp but I of course I should have learned from the first one breaking but of course I didn't Tongue_out my meteo l drago should be here today so go to my youtube channel Tongue_out_wink the link is in my signature
Had a dumb thought of getting a Metal lathe and machining some rings from aluminum and stainless steel. Solves some of the issues with breaking, though if I tried to use them in a tournament...XP. "DEAR LORD, DOES THAT ONE HAVE X-ACTO BLADES ON IT?!"
New on Beywiki
» Dragoon F
» Bump King

what the hell guys
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:08 PM)tman14 Wrote: your useing your aquilas earth mold 1 for defence as I asume? I broke TWO es tips one of them shattered and one craked but I returned them both Wink but I was going to make a vid with it but now I can't because I bought meteo l drago for $24 insted of buying another libra Gasp but I of course I should have learned from the first one breaking but of course I didn't Tongue_out my meteo l drago should be here today so go to my youtube channel Tongue_out_wink the link is in my signature

Yeah, it was an Earth Mold 1. I only have one more Earth Wheel left, but I don't want to use it yet because I'm afraid that may break as well. Defense Types get treated the worst among all the Types imo. As new Attack Types are developed, it is they who are tested against.

We should have a moment of silence for Defense Types.

Pre-HWS Virgo seems to do decently as a Defense Type though, and Corey did say Pisces did well, too.
When I tried them both with CS for the tip they still did bad so I don't really think they're good for defence.
I've actually been wondering about Pisces for defense. I haven't really seen it mentioned anywhere after this thread died..