Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 02, 2010  5:39 AM)blah Wrote: ^LOL same question I was gonna ask.

Oh but I get it.
The nail polish remover acts as a fuel.
Friction between the metal sharp and the stadium creates sparks.
Flames are created.
Am I right ? =P

It was quite Different.

The Burn Wheel acted as a Turbine giving the Flames a rush of Oxygen, thus creating a Vortex of Flames that almost touched my Ceiling.

Lol@ Hardcore Cosplay
Okay then.
But why were there flames in the first place ? O_O
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:39 AM)blah Wrote: Okay then.
But why were there flames in the first place ? O_O

Maybe the lighter that I had?

I just seriously got bored, and decided to see if Burn Fireblaze would extinguish the flame.
Really? Let's see if a spinning top will extinguish flame?
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Really? Let's see if a spinning top will extinguish flame?

I've done it before.

Just Saying.
Dude,
I just have to say:
That is crazy.
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:52 AM)blah Wrote: Dude,
I just have to say:
That is crazy.

Yeah, I get bored, and have a lot of Random Thoughts.

Hrm...

Since Fireblaze is ruined, and can't get any worse, I'm gonna try it again, and make a video.

It will be up on my Youtube Account tonight.
Do not put it on YouTube, everybody will want to imitate you even if you put a clear warning ...

Anyway, a business update : even though TAKARA-TOMY's general sales and profit slightly declined, apparently Beyblade is doing very well, and it keeps being mentioned as the toyline that brings them a considerate, if not the most, profit.
That's good, although I hope there is a definitive update to the game, like, V and G series of the plastic gen.

Even if it is exceedingly impractical.
Blaze post it!!!
Not sure if this has been posted but
HOLY SHEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106918...83600.html
(Nov. 02, 2010  1:17 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Not sure if this has been posted but
HOLY SHEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106918...83600.html
This is nothing new. Pictures like that are on almost every Japanese Beyblade blog ... I actually saw something that was a lot more 'impressive' than that, essentially six or seven full rows of Ray Gil.
Has been getting great results from G.Perseus R145R2F lately...
I've been meaning to try a similar combination when my G Perseus(s) arrive(s). I wonder what it's like on a lower Track though; 120-125 Height is what I'm thinking.
Gravity is way too light to not tack a GB145/R145 on it, imo. My G.Perseus 90/100 RF/R2F combos doesn't work at all.
That would be cool if Burn Phoenix could catch on fire, and then have a vortex of fire around it, without burning, it is BURN PHOENIX.
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:43 PM)NAP Wrote: Gravity is way too light to not tack a GB145/R145 on it, imo. My G.Perseus 90/100 RF/R2F combos doesn't work at all.

I was thinking of doing MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120/D125/T125R²F. I used the same Track and Bottom combination on MF Pegasis, and it works wonders for me, so I'll try and see if it will have the same effect on Perseus.
(Nov. 02, 2010  8:42 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was thinking of doing MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120/D125/T125R²F. I used the same Track and Bottom combination on MF Pegasis, and it works wonders for me, so I'll try and see if it will have the same effect on Perseus.

I had MF on my combos too.
The thing with D125 and T125 is that it won't work with Left Spin, right?

The thing with most Gravity Perseus combos I've tried, is that it usually doesn't have a good chance of winning if it isn't in the opposite spin direction of your opponent.
What's 230?
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:46 PM)jr591 Wrote: What's 230?
A Track ...
Is it coming out with a new bey or is it already released?

Put a RF on it and smash everyone with your track. Bahaha. >Grin

EDIT: smiley fail.
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:57 PM)jr591 Wrote: Is it coming out with a new bey or is it already released?

Put a RF on it and smash everyone with your track. Bahaha. >Grin

EDIT: smiley fail.
You can do quick research on your own to find that out.
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:40 PM)NAP Wrote: I had MF on my combos too.
The thing with D125 and T125 is that it won't work with Left Spin, right?

The thing with most Gravity Perseus combos I've tried, is that it usually doesn't have a good chance of winning if it isn't in the opposite spin direction of your opponent.

Since most Bladers will use Right Spin beys, it's better to keep Perseus in Right Spin. As with T125, the wings were designed to push air up and keep the Bey down in Right Spin, but it may have the opposite effect in Left Spin. D125 is Spin-Neutral because it's just a circle.
I miss took D125 for DF145.

And I seriously doubt being in the same direction as beneficial.
I'm saying that because of MF Pegasis 145RF. When it's against another Right Spin Beyblade, it seems to hit harder than Lightning L-Drago. And of course, the MF is there to soften the recoil.