Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 30, 2010  11:11 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Have you ever seen pics of a worn grip flat core? Well I have so obviously it can wear down.

Calm down, I never said that my statement was definitive.
On the page after I posted my question...

(Sep. 08, 2010  11:20 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: Do Grip Flat Cores wear down like RFs? Because I remember reading somewhere that someone's GFC was still fine after years of use.

Yes. I've got a GFC that hardly moves.
Hmmm, would ______ _______ R145HF/S steal spin? ( It is phrased as a Q but it is a thought.)
do you know how to stack beys. well all you have to do is use a defense or balence bey. ill tell you how to do it. heres how, first lossen your face bolt then launch your bey with the bey still intact then lightly touch your finger to the face bolt then it should like flip off the bey. after that happens make sure your bey is still spinning then use your other defense or balence bey and put it on your launcher then very carefully put the tip of your bey on the little part where the face bolt should go and carefully launch your bey. and thats how you do it!!!
I just noticed I don't pull my BeylauncherL out all the way I'm use to letting go at th max of the shorter ones .....
The new Burn wheel mold just looks so...plain. :T
(Oct. 31, 2010  3:09 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Boo Hoo, my ray gill was stolen
I don't believe you, you'd be a whole lot sadder.
Did you sell it?
Can't wait till hasbro comes out with new beys
I think by now we should have had Infinity (Metal version of Heat?) Hydra and Cetus. We see them everywhere on the show. Both American and Japanese.

Edit: God Drat, not a QUESTIONS thread....
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:21 AM)REtread Wrote: I think by now we should have had Infinity (Metal version of Heat?) Hydra and Cetus. We see them everywhere on the show. Both American and Japanese.

Edit: God Drat, not a QUESTIONS thread....
All secondary Beyblades in the anime are Light Wheels, so they will never be released ... Especially not by Hasbro if that is what you meant.
So I guess we are going to get Hydra and Cetus in a completely different form which Hasbro will agree with?
No, Hydra and Cetus will simply never be released because they are absolutely secondary and nobody cares about them ...
except for the people who own them but adding to rubber pieces id like to bee seen rwd it would kind be like rs but more stamina
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, Hydra and Cetus will simply never be released because they are absolutely secondary and nobody cares about them ...

Iceburn
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:36 AM)Ra Wrote: except for the people who own them
Who ? Osamu, Akira, Takashi, etc. ? Characters that people forget very easily and that nobody remembers their names anyway ? Exactly.

They are essentially just Heat Leone [][] all the time, so this is really nothing special. Only the Face can be appreciated, and you could just print them on sticker sheet on your own.
Seriously I just love the Vulcan wheel, it's almost the same love I have for food and good music. It's just a beast!
I want Vulcan Horseusss. But I'm not really willing to pay $70. I guess i'll just wait. Or sell some of my stuff.
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:18 AM)Fogot Wrote: I want Vulcan Horseusss. But I'm not really willing to pay $70. I guess i'll just wait. Or sell some of my stuff.

I know what you mean... 70$ is a lot for 1 Bey, but I might still buy it.
(Oct. 31, 2010  7:13 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  3:09 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Boo Hoo, my ray gill was stolen
I don't believe you, you'd be a whole lot sadder.
Did you sell it?
yep its true.
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: /wonders if hasbro mf will be heavier than mf2/
On instinct, I was thinking : "Hasbro is not going to release a Metal Face anyway" hahah. At least it is quite early here.