Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think there is a new clinical sickness going around called Vulcan Horuseus Fever.

And I think I've got it. D:
How many people actually have it? And dare test it?
It somehow made a name for itself over-night.
Though I am seriously liking Meteo.
Me too ! D:
I want to get it so bad, but the price is insane !
More expensive than a Mercury Anubis, though I'll probably just sell one of mine since I bought two. >>
Honestly?
Sell me your Silver Quetz, if you want money for Vulc, that is. :]
Haha, I'm pretty sure there are many other people selling Quetz that would beat my price for sure.
MF Pegasis 100RF is working wonders...

Makes me wonder why MF Pegasis 145RF is top-tier and MF Pegasis 100RF isn't.
MF Pegasis D125/T125R2F is really good as well.
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:58 AM)blah Wrote: MF Pegasis D125/T125R2F is really good as well.

Hah! I've been using this since yesterday, and I'm liking it over 145 because my pet peeve is a high Attacker. I like them Low to Mid-Height. And with R^2F, it's just as consistent as 145, if not more.

Check my profile. I have MF Black Pegasis D125R^2F as my fave. =)
Hah honestly I'm rubbish with low attack types. Whenever I use one, the opponent's bey always jumps, rather than being KOd.

Of course I score KOs, but I meant it's much less consistent for me.

I.e, Ray unicorno CH120 RF is a lot more consistent for me than Ray unicorno 100rf.
Call me a noob, but the only things I get KO's with are my LLdrago 100RF, and a Rock Bull 125WB
Actually, I'll change what I said up there. Attackers from CH120 - 145 are best imo, but I like them from CH120-125 Heights the best. MF Pegasis D125R^2F and MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF are great examples. =)

Momiji, I assume you have a Quetz(s). How is a low Attacker such as that?
Hah, no I don't have one.

I have suprisingly little beyblades.

It doesn't help that a lot of my beys are doubles either hah.

Hopefully I will be able to try one out soon?

Thinking of buying a Mercury Anubis though, tossing up between the two is hard hah.

And painful to my wallet, since there's quite a few other stuff I'd like to purchase.
I hear ya. I'm trying to purchase the "necessities" in MFB before I go for anything fancy like some nice pre-HWS Boosters and exclusives.
Kinda sucks I have doubles of rock leone, and WB is outclassed though.

I'm happy I have 3 RFs though hah.
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:44 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I hear ya. I'm trying to purchase the "necessities" in MFB before I go for anything fancy like some nice pre-HWS Boosters and exclusives.

i didnt do that when i 1st got into mfb Pinching_eyes i just brought ones i liked the look off then started to get necessities. But then im one of those types of people who if they see something they like they will buy it without a 2nd thought Pinching_eyes_2 which is probley why im so poor.

(Oct. 30, 2010  6:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah honestly I'm rubbish with low attack types. Whenever I use one, the opponent's bey always jumps, rather than being KOd.

Of course I score KOs, but I meant it's much less consistent for me.

I.e, Ray unicorno CH120 RF is a lot more consistent for me than Ray unicorno 100rf.
Agreed i find attack combos at a taller height work better. I think its because they make metal on metal contact or something.

You got ray unicorno now Gasp? guess it shows how long its been since ive been on msn Pinching_eyes
Meteo as well hah. You've missed out on a lot Dirge ;]
Just got my first metal fight beyblade (storm pegasis)...SO PARANOID ABOUT BREAKING THE GOD DAMN LAUNCHER!
..What to buy next?...Tongue_out
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:21 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Personally, what I'd like to see is a RFS. That would really impress me.

RF UM or WRF would be very hard to control, but I have an idea that they could use a different kind of rubber...like more of a tire rubber than eraser rubber.

Isn't that kinda what CS is though?
I think the sharp part of the tip would wear very quickly, hah.
Which is why they should switch back to the rubber used for Grip Flat Core (which I heard doesn't wear down at all??).
That's not true, all rubber wears down. It just wears slower than RF.
Directly from questions thread:

(Sep. 08, 2010  7:35 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: Do Grip Flat Cores wear down like RFs?

Mine doesn't, I played with my Grip Flat Core and Grip Flat Ultimate Core for years, and they haven't worn down.

I dunno if this was just for his case, but this is what convinced me otherwise.
Have you ever seen pics of a worn grip flat core? Well I have so obviously it can wear down.