Beyblade Random Thoughts

Mc Frown's blatent yearning of Plastics has really done it this time to me. I'm craving them, like I usually do for Chirashizushi.

I'm considering Driger S and Driger V2; not too sure about Driger V. Driger = my fave Plastic gen. Bey.
Driger s is the best out of those with driger v being the worst with no useful parts.
Thank you, and sorry for asking this here, but how is Driger F, parts and uncustomized-wise?
It's terrible.
But oh so worth it for the shaft if you have Dranzer S/Wolborg 2 and a base/wd/ar to pair it with.
I'll avoid Driger F then as I don't have those parts Dranzer S, Wolborg 2, etc. Thanks everyone!
I love how, some clear wheels, are made specifically for metal wheels.
Ex. Aquila and Earth.
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:40 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Question at Kei: (Sorry if this is really off topic). For MF LDrago 90/100WF, is it possible to retain a similar effect on the F Bottom?

Yes, I'm sure it is. As I said in my original thread:

Kei Wrote:Could F be used with this instead of WF and achieve similar results? Probably; it would of course have more Stamina that way, but with WF already good enough to get the job done, I see no reason to sacrifice movement speed for Stamina.
*SIGH* I've been questioning myself about buying new beys all the time, because it's usually just myself who plays...Especially with the Dollar-Yen rate, stuff is getting really expensive, and I'm not sure if beys are even worth buying right now, for me at least.
Thank you so much, Kei. Your personal response means a lot. MF L-Drago 100F seems to be working really well.

Random thought: I love the way Driger V2 looks; the SP flowing to Upper Claw looks so godly.
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:35 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:03 AM)blah Wrote: ^Lucky, my CS is terrible.

After looking at how possibly good Pisces was, I was going to test it myself.
However when it came to launching the Bey, I couldn't go through with it.. It just looked way too beautiful to scratch.

And now it's still kept in mint condition... ^^

(Oct. 27, 2010  4:23 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I don't own one yet, but I'm quite curious about it, despite everyone not liking it.

I LOVE Pisces. <3

I was kinda talking about Thermal Lacerta.

I'm getting it tommorow or saturday and after watching the vids of it i would reccomend it! thermal can be used in good stamina combos and lacerta just looks cool! hf may be bad but it can still be used in combos if you dont have a good rf... wa130 may be bad but i reckon it can be used for something... the face bolt is pretty awesome and it just looks cool when put together...
I realized,though many say it is weak,that Storm Pegasis 105RF's strength depends on how you launch it Grin
Who said Storm Pegasis was weak ?
No one ever said it was weak.... It's not very good if you use it in a hasbro stadium or when you compare the storm wheel to other attack wheels.
Any top tier attack wheel and Vulcan probably.
Well if you could see,a lot of people in youtube and other pages do think pegasis isweak....But i DO NOT AND NEVER WILL BELIEVE!
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:56 AM)storm_blader Wrote: Well if you could see,a lot of people in youtube and other pages do think pegasis isweak....But i DO NOT AND NEVER WILL BELIEVE!

Ikr pegasus is awesome
When I first got a Beyblade, I thought the small ones(the ones that are the real ones.)
were just collectables.
^ Ages ago, like years ago, I use to think the HMS beyblades were fakes. lol. I can't wait in 3 days Beyblade will be out in Australia, finally. The toys have been advertised on TV recently so it's possible it might be out a bit early. But I'm still excited Tongue_out
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:41 AM)Raykon Wrote: The toys have been advertised on TV recently so it's possible it might be out a bit early.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid397749

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid401583

Grin
I wish they could make a black RF and R^2F. Heck, I wish they could make parts in all colors of the rainbow, plus more! I just want a Bey that is color-coded to one color.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:06 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I wish they could make a black RF and R^2F. Heck, I wish they could make parts in all colors of the rainbow, plus more! I just want a Bey that is color-coded to one color.

I always used to think about that when I was younger, I would say, " this combo is awesome, too bad it looks ugly!" it would be cool if you could buy individual parts, instead of just the one that actually is from the show
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:06 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I wish they could make a black RF and R^2F. Heck, I wish they could make parts in all colors of the rainbow, plus more! I just want a Bey that is color-coded to one color.
They did make a rare black R²F but with a red plastic part.
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html
I'm having a hard time choosing between my MF meteo L drago 100CS and my Ray unicorno CH120 RF. Both are pretty amazing to me hah.