Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 21, 2010  2:03 AM)RFkid Wrote: it'd be nice if TT released another bey with the Lightning metal wheel.
It would be very unlikely, and very unoriginal. To some extent it is OK to have many Storm Metal Wheels, but there are so few left-spin Beyblades that they cannot possibly dare re-use the same Metal Wheel ...
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:13 AM)Diamond Wrote: I would choose MF Pegasis 145RF out of the Beys you listed.

However, I do find MF Lightning L Drago 90/100 RF to be superior to MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, MF Pegasis 145RF and Quetzalcoatl 90RF since I find it to have the most consistent win rates against all the current Top-Tier Defense combos compared the other Top-Tier Attack combos.

But MF Lightning L Drago 90/100 RF is already listed as Top-Tier anyway...

I'm leaning toward MF Pegasis 145RF as well. If I only had two to four more Metal Faces, I could build it, but currently, I'm using a MF for a top-tier Defense Combo, and the other MF is undecided, in terms of where I want to use it at the moment. As for Lightning LDrago, it seems to work better on CH120 for me.

Random thought: Some guy posted on my Channel that it's pointless to own multiples of a Beyblade. I know my 6 Lightning LDragos may seem a tad bit excessive (to non-hoarders that is...), but I think he implied that my need for multiples of RF is a waste.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ONImuzik

"MrLuigi1046"

So, I prompted to facepalm.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:03 AM)RFkid Wrote: it'd be nice if TT released another bey with the Lightning metal wheel.
It would be very unlikely, and very unoriginal. To some extent it is OK to have many Storm Metal Wheels, but there are so few left-spin Beyblades that they cannot possibly dare re-use the same Metal Wheel ...

Wait. Is Lightning ONLY compatible with LDrago ?
I thuoght it was the plastic wheel that determined the spin.

Guess i was wrong.. there goes Lightning Pegasis, lol.
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:15 AM)RFkid Wrote: Wait. Is Lightning ONLY compatible with LDrago ?
I thuoght it was the plastic wheel that determined the spin.

Guess i was wrong.. there goes Lightning Pegasis, lol.
Hm, yes, Lightning and L Drago can only go together ... Not only is Lightning's shape not done to accomodate other Clear Wheels in general, but there are 'lines' in each Metal Wheel to prevent the insertion of the opposite spin's prongs.
god R2F is insane at full power when it its the walls in the stadium it bounces around more then M145Q Chocked_2 i hope it doesnt take to long to wear in abit since theres no way i can control it fresh out the box
Yeah, same thing happened with mine. ^^ It's hard to control and basically KOs itself without a good launch.
even with a good launch its just so insane xD but just a straight launch with no banking or anything it goes even more insane Tongue_out
I hate R2F for that. I haven't even used it much to try and wear it down, it keeps damaging the stadium and the stickers on the beys I use by crashing into the walls Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, yeah. ):
I don't my stadium damaged. D:
But what stickers ? You mean like Ray ? Because I never stick any of my stickers on. =P
Put it on MF-H Earth Bull GB145R2F to wear it down.
It will be fast, and Earth cannot damage your stadium because it's so round.
Potato..........! RANDOMNESSSSSLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how is that even related to beyblade?
Perhaps he's following the trend of the last user who mentioned something about cheese. ShadowPegasis01, perhaps you should read the OP before you post; this Thread, as Brooklyn-Z said, is for Random Thoughts in regard to Beyblade.
i once at cheese while blading =D

and now cheese will forever be relevant!
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Put it on MF-H Earth Bull GB145R2F to wear it down.
It will be fast, and Earth cannot damage your stadium because it's so round.

Sweet ill give this a try,

Also has anyone else noticed the noise R2F makes when it is caught in the ridge?
No, I just realised that R2F makes a louder sound overall. And I don't have MF-2 or GB145. ):
(Adds to buy list).
yeah its a weird sound i thought i might not have put the bottom on right xD
I just got my first light launcher 2, and I think I LOVE it.

Almost more than a beylauncher :o
Hi i ordered a randoom booster pack with a picture of aries and some blades i. The backround but does it mean its more chance to Get aries the others
There's an equal chance of getting any of them. Also by Aries do you mean Rock/Clay aries or the metal system aries?
(Oct. 21, 2010  10:03 PM)Corey Wrote: I just got my first light launcher 2, and I think I LOVE it.

How does it compare to the BeyLauncher, exactly?
I'd imagine an easier sliding shoot?
Hah I didn't know Sonokong re-released RBV3 with a launcher. O:
And after watching DrigerGT's new video, I badly want to get a Sagittario. ^^
(Oct. 21, 2010  9:31 PM)blah Wrote: No, I just realised that R2F makes a louder sound overall. And I don't have MF-2 or GB145. ):
(Adds to buy list).
The sound a R2F makes in right spin sounds extremely similar to the noise a Formula 1 car makes. It is very annoying, IMHO.

But LF in left spin is worse, the hard plastic material makes the noise extremely loud.
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:28 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  10:03 PM)Corey Wrote: I just got my first light launcher 2, and I think I LOVE it.

How does it compare to the BeyLauncher, exactly?

Surprisingly, it seems equally or possibly even more powerful. Have no way of officially testing that theory, but it's just the way it feels.

Akirasdaddy's video tells us that his highest RPM recording with a light launcher 2 is higher than that of a beylauncher :o