Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's only "useless" if you live outside of Japan/don't visit Japan as frequently.
Yeah well, I wished I lived in Japan. :3
I'd try to get 60,000 points to get a Mercury Anubis ! ^^
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:47 AM)blah Wrote: Yeah well, I wished I lived in Japan. :3
I'd try to get 60,000 points to get a Mercury Anubis ! ^^
I'm pretty sure the BeyPoint Card will be used in Hong Kong soon too since the Explosion series is arriving there.

Wanting to go to Hong Kong now? Hah. :P

Gorgeous!
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10680...71407.html
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10680...71408.html
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10680...71406.html

Takunanabey, God of recoloring Beys~
We arleady knew about that Rapid Deploy Case by the way. TOMY Arts even released it with the capsule Beyblades and we have a topic for it.
I just thought of something, and I bet someone else has too.

Wouldn't CS be the best bottom choice for Meteo LDrago? I mean, attack mode, where it can get knockouts, then stamina mode, for spin-stealing?
I asked Corey to do some testing with Meteo L drago T125 CS IIRC; it was far from impressive.
Has he tried the above with a Metal Face, momiji? If the results are really that abysmal, perhaps it won't change anything, but being thorough never hurts.

Diamond: I haven't been back to HK since I was born there. =S So much has changed, I'd wager.
I don't believe so. I guess we could ask him again? I thought a MF might help as well.
Super Vortex stadium = Beystadium Defense type.
I haven't been following the stamina arguments, but I honestly think that it's a little naive to think that DF145 is built for stamina, when it clearly says that it's used for stability purposes in BeyWiki.
Pre-HWS Leone isn't impressing me at all. At 145 Height, it can occasionally KO, but at 120 Height, it can do more, but it's far from impressive. :\

I thought lions were supposed to be scary, but when Leone hits the opposing Bey, it either eventually gets out-spun, or even gets KO'd.
I didn't record the testing with a MF on Meteo L Drago T125CS, but it wasn't very impressive.

I have yet to find a good combo with Meteo L Drago combined with CS.
(Oct. 18, 2010  1:26 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I just thought of something, and I bet someone else has too.

Wouldn't CS be the best bottom choice for Meteo LDrago? I mean, attack mode, where it can get knockouts, then stamina mode, for spin-stealing?

It doesn't work like that, though. (For me, at least)

Towards the end of battles, CS hinders spin stealing due to the rubber hitting the floor if it starts to wobble at all.
Tired buying beys on the economy sucks Tired
40 some dollars just for 2 beys and 1 special value pack...anyways.......need a new C145 beys and dogs should never meet
(Oct. 19, 2010  6:44 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Pre-HWS Leone isn't impressing me at all. At 145 Height, it can occasionally KO, but at 120 Height, it can do more, but it's far from impressive. :\

I thought lions were supposed to be scary, but when Leone hits the opposing Bey, it either eventually gets out-spun, or even gets KO'd.

Same I think that the Leone metal wheel is pretty bad. Pegasis is like 10 times better.
You'd imagine that the Wheel's recoil would produce KO's with a Metal Face on it. But it rarely happens. No wonder it's not on the top-tier list. I still have to do more testing though.

It's a disappointment; I was hoping for an alternative to Lightning LDrago.
Leone wheel kills for me, no idea what you guys are doing :V
What are your thoughts on CH120 being used on Leone, Frownie?
Random Thought:
I prefer to say "Let It Rip!" because "Go Shoot!" promotes gang violence, whereas "Let it Rip!" promotes loud farting.

JK
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Random Thought:
I prefer to say "Let It Rip!" because "Go Shoot!" promotes gang violence, whereas "Let it Rip!" promotes loud farting.

JK

lolz

my brother says lolz too
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:38 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: -snip-

lolz

my brother says lolz too
Lol... That's awesome.
Add more content to your posts. The latest two are mostly empty.
i just noticed that my original clear hasbro beystadium (cant remember what its called) has a bit of slope on it :D
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Add more content to your posts. The latest two are mostly empty.

Are you talking to me or Red_Eyes_Zombie? o.O

Edit: added full name.