Beyblade Random Thoughts

Not by double posting. Go to beybladebattles.com
I hope I can get an Earth Virgo while the AUD is still strong.
^Just buy one off eBay ? They're relatively cheap.
And I'm getting tonnes of stuff too, better now than when the AUD goes back down again. ^^
I just thought of something, what if there was a glass type bottom? Would it just go extremely fast on the stadium but barely have friction? Or would it do opposite... Im going to try that.
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:44 PM)Akel Wrote: I just thought of something, what if there was a glass type bottom? Would it just go extremely fast on the stadium but barely have friction? Or would it do opposite... Im going to try that.
I definitely doubt it would go "extremely fast". It would barely have grip on the stadium floor, so it would not move much as far as I know.
So it would possibly more like a stamina botom?
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:48 PM)Akel Wrote: So it would possibly more like a stamina botom?
It should.
dang to bad the contest is over :\
just though of a cool design for a emerald metal wheel :T(I call it metal wheel :T some people call it a bunch of other things..)
I'm starting to miss the Plastic Generation; don't know why though..... I miss seeing the designs of the Bit-Beasts, and how the AR's looked like the Bit-Beasts. Nevertheless, it's second to MFB for me.

Edit: Another random thought: Beyblade makes you broke. Fast. I have less than five dollars in my bank account until tomorrow. :\
If plastics were more available and cheap (and were usable in tournaments), I think I'd like it much more than MFB.
I do prefer the added customisability of the plastics. I do like attack types in the HMS series though. The dual launcher (?) coupled with the grip flat core created amazing speed.
The only HMS Beyblade I'd ever think of getting would be Einstein MS-- It's got the only AR that doesn't get it's plastic destroyed after a couple of battles.
Driger ms is good for that, somewhat. the majority of the circumference is metal.
i need a bey pointer anyone have one for free or for sell
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:47 PM)dannyboi04 Wrote: i need a bey pointer anyone have one for free or for sell

This is not Bey Marketplace. Go there and search around/start a new thread of buying a Beypointer.
Awwh shizzzz,
I only need a purple track and my fully purple beyblade will be complete. ^^
Facebolt: Ray Unicorno/Aurora
Metal wheel: Ray Unicorno Aurora
Clear wheel: Aquila
Track: ????
Bottom: WF (Burn Pisces)

Of course I'd probably never use it, but it still would look awesome. ;D
Hah any reason as to why you won't dye it?

Beautiful bey by the sounds of it.
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:28 PM)blah Wrote: Awwh shizzzz,
I only need a purple track and my fully purple beyblade will be complete. ^^
Facebolt: Ray Unicorno/Aurora
Metal wheel: Ray Unicorno Aurora
Clear wheel: Aquila
Track: ????
Bottom: WF (Burn Pisces)

Of course I'd probably never use it, but it still would look awesome. ;D

The 100 that comes from Flame Aquila 100ES, or Quetz's 90
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:30 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah any reason as to why you won't dye it?

Beautiful bey by the sounds of it.

I don't know, I guess I just don't really want to dye it in case I screw it up or something. D:
Also the reason why I don't colour my beys either. ^^

(Oct. 15, 2010  1:30 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: The 100 that comes from Flame Aquila 100ES, or Quetz's 90

Quetz costs too much. D:
I already got yelled at for buying too much stuff. Dx

Hopefully a purple track will be in one of the many random boosters I ordered or something. =P
stick cheese on it and let it go mouldy it will go purple CHEESE BLADES FTW
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:25 PM)manga Wrote: stick cheese on it and let it go mouldy it will go purple CHEESE BLADES FTW

cheese? how would that work?
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hah, there is a Caesar Face :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1067608...03616.html
That Face was designed by Adachi Takafumi again, like the Face for Burn Pisces.

I think it will be available in a limited amount to first-place winners, but the writing is too small for me to see why it is related to BB-94 ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/index.html
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:28 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:25 PM)manga Wrote: stick cheese on it and let it go mouldy it will go purple CHEESE BLADES FTW

cheese? how would that work?

well the cheese would make it so awesome that when the beys start spining the opponent loses because ofe the cheeses awesomeness
p.s cheese is one of many Words ever made