Beyblade Random Thoughts

Poison is like another Dark Wheel; the only upside to that Bey is SD, but you can get that from D Bull (you get SD and a Bull CW).

... It's not recommended you get that; my seller has had it for months now, and that's the only thing I refuse to buy. Well, that and D Wolf.
Didn't know a Hasbro Thermal Pisces was out.
Guess it is o-o
(Oct. 12, 2010  1:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: We've all been through the "parental packaging problem", at a few points I've had things delivered to other peoples houses or work to avoid that one.

Hah, now that is a great idea. =P

(Oct. 12, 2010  6:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: blah, the Pisces Wheel is beautiful, isn't it? Darn, I should pick one up from my seller today if I can. I'm assuming it's not a lot.

It should be very cheap if you buy it locally. ^^
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:56 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: random thoughs:
1. school gets more boring every single day :T
2. haha(curse people who use haha its contagious..lol) just noticed that on the flame wheel it has Beyblade carved in little letters in it XD doesnt seem to effect performance Grin
2. really want a wide square stadium :T

You know that the battle strikers stadiums are all square.
not slanted though.
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:56 PM)caststarman Wrote:
2. haha(curse people who use haha its contagious..lol) just noticed that on the flame wheel it has Beyblade carved in little letters in it XD doesnt seem to effect performance Grin

they dont have a dip or anything...guessing you havent seen the stadium......

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/animepia/cabinet/img56260924.jpg
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:43 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I got in trouble from my parents, my beyblades are gone forever apparently Libruhhh I know I'll get tham back though *insert devious emoticon here*

Got them back Smile I just kept waiting and they eventually gave them back after seeing that taking them away had no effect on me :3
i just found out that this random red beyblade i found in my cousins basement was a dranzer flame... especially also the picture on the bit chip wasnt dranzer and also all the parts were red and not blue...
The Japanese 1974-mshr blogger just posted something about a Beyblade called Basalt Hologrium, and a "Maximum Series" ... I wonder if it is true.
So I received my BB-21 set today. Pegasis and Aquario look awesome, Wolf is just ...
Haha, but I'm not going to use my beylauncher until my launcher suspension arrives; only cause I don't want to break another one. =P

EDIT: I got so paranoid of my beys becoming scratched I lined the box I was using to store them, up with tonnes of bubble wrap. ^^ It's actually pretty awesome.
^Wow, that looks really nice. 8)
Wow, that Black LDrago II Wheel sure is pretty. And at Kai-V's link: I think it would be weird to have a human trapped in my Beyblade, hahah.
I was going to ask if there was a way of removing the rubber on LDrago II so it could be dyed, but I guess this confirms it ^ ^
How that'll effect the spin stealing ability of the part though I'm not sure (assuming it's paint)
(Oct. 13, 2010  4:05 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I was going to ask if there was a way of removing the rubber on LDrago II so it could be dyed, but I guess this confirms it ^ ^
How that'll effect the spin stealing ability of the part though I'm not sure (assuming it's paint)

Yes, I saw some pics that you can remove it, but not sure how to do it...
A admin of Beyblade Parts House did that and post pic of it.
Her video after spraying it.
EDIT: lolz, found this... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid383706
(Oct. 13, 2010  4:05 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I was going to ask if there was a way of removing the rubber on LDrago II so it could be dyed, but I guess this confirms it ^ ^
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10661151153.html

Apparently, the rubber on the L Drago II Clear Wheel can only be taken off by force, and a toothpick.
Then you have to stick them back on with super-glue.
i think a beyblade made of cheese would be the best
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is this website related to worldbeyblade.org at all:

http://www.ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com/
Not at all.
god cant stop looking at hell kerbex the face just looks to epic
There is some limited information on the upcoming releases after BB-98, but it is so empty that topics cannot be made :

BB-102 Booster (Probably Screw Capricorne 90MF ... ?)
BB-103 NEW Launcher (The description only mentions a launcher support item though.)
BB-104 Starter

BB-104 will be released on February 19th, and the two other products on January 22nd.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is some limited information on the upcoming releases after BB-98, but it is so empty that topics cannot be made.

Thanks for the heads up, Kai-V.
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:59 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:56 PM)caststarman Wrote:

they dont have a dip or anything...guessing you havent seen the stadium......
I have a Battle Strikers stadium, and if you pound it enough, it WILL develop a dip. Don't ask how I know, my fist still aches. XD
The Battle Strikers stadium is not tall enough, though.