Beyblade Random Thoughts

I dunno if this random thought is okay to place here, but I love my seller. Not only did he come through for me with a BB-32 Set, but he actually has a lot pre-HWS, HWS, and Explosion Beys now.

So reliable, yet somewhat pricey, but it's worth it imo. And I'm loving my Attack Stadium.
lucky D: (whoes your seller? lol jk i am happy waiting :3)
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:59 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I dunno if this random thought is okay to place here, but I love my seller. Not only did he come through for me with a BB-32 Set, but he actually has a lot pre-HWS, HWS, and Explosion Beys now.

So reliable, yet somewhat pricey, but it's worth it imo. And I'm loving my Attack Stadium.

Lucky! IS this the same seller that has a shop in Canada?
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:04 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: lucky D: (whoes your seller? lol jk i am happy waiting :3)
Good luck waiting for bb-32 (NOT GONNA BE RELEASE OUTSIDE OF ASIA):\
i will have good luck Joyful_3
Blaze_Wheeler: Yeah, that's the same seller. I think if he keeps this up, I won't ever have to import. I can't wait until he gets Meteo LDrago(s). Time for some hoarding so no lil kids can have at 'em. xD
You can never have enough.

Buy 6.

Wait....
buy the whole shipment that way you and your seller are both happy ...until you relize your now lfat broke and have to sell them and all your stuff back to the seller so really the seller wins here...
The seller doesn't take refunds, and I'm getting a lot shifts soon, so we both win, hah. My soon to be poor wallet.....
i know how you feel 125 - 40 dollars(change that to uero..) = my poor walle....
Another random thought about my Attack Stadium:

It really makes me feel like a stronger part of this community now that I have this. I feel I can do tests on my own and provide quick updates with anything useful and new that I come across.
Received my re-release Pisces DF145BS, the Pisces wheel is beautiful.

And 桃太郎, that was exactly how I felt when I got my Attack Stadium too. ^^
Haah me too before I realised how little top tier combos I have.

I still don't have GB145 hah, beyfail.
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Haah me too before I released how little top tier combos I have.

I still don't have GB145 hah, beyfail.

hah dont worry to much, it took me agez before i had any top tiers Wink i just used to buy MFBs for looks
Haha, well I'm slowly getting there. My collection is getting larger and larger. Many top tiers and awesome looking ones now ^^ (missing CH120 though). But my parents are getting more worried, too many packages arriving in the mail. =S
We've all been through the "parental packaging problem", at a few points I've had things delivered to other peoples houses or work to avoid that one.
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Haah me too before I released how little top tier combos I have.

You release top tier combos?
[/spellingnazi]

(Oct. 12, 2010  10:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I still don't have GB145 hah, beyfail.
Neither do I...and it's more of a Beyfail since I'm actually living in Japan T.T
Obviously. I am the head sanctioning body of beyblade. I think I ended up releasing too muchmany attack top tiers though.

Hah I kid, I kid. Thanks for picking up on that Oki.

On the upside you have many other parts though.

I do very much like my triples of RF:
One is nigh on mint (used, almost no wear), one is more or less at the optimum amount of wear, and another is incredibly worn out.

I use the worn out one for practice if I can't get my shot down right, and the nigh on mint one for the heavier beys to give a bit more movement.
random thoughs:
1. school gets more boring every single day :T
2. haha(curse people who use haha its contagious..lol) just noticed that on the flame wheel it has Beyblade carved in little letters in it XD doesnt seem to effect performance Grin
2. really want a wide square stadium :T
blah, the Pisces Wheel is beautiful, isn't it? Darn, I should pick one up from my seller today if I can. I'm assuming it's not a lot.
are you talking about the plastic fusion wheel
no he's talking about the metal system one.
StupidPisces i would love to add that bey to my collection also with Lightning LDrago
oh carp something is happening with my computer srry
cool
do u know where u can get gravity perseus from?
Unless you like the look of it I don't think there's much point getting Pisces cause all the testing done showed it wasn't great. Look at the threads in the bey marketplace to find out where to get Gravity Perseus.
i wish i had an attack stadium, i can hardly find any beys on amazon to get best one i can get is poison serpent (it looks cool to me) which i can afford until i sell some stuff thru post office. and is pison serpent the worst bey ever because when i watch alot of youtube vids it seems alright?