Beyblade Random Thoughts

I got in trouble from my parents, my beyblades are gone forever apparently Libruhhh I know I'll get tham back though *insert devious emoticon here*
CH120 is so fun...When I'm bored I like to use the height switching mechanism in excitement.

And also I'm in love with Mc-Frown's combo. Rock Leone CH120rf ( I do not have access to MF's )
I have way too many Rocks and Darks (one Dark is one too many). One of these days I'mma make a necklace out of these and just be Bey-Thuggin'.
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:54 AM)To Wrote: I have way too many Rocks and Darks (one Dark is one too many). One of these days I'mma make a necklace out of these and just be Bey-Thuggin'.

No ,no , no.Glue two Darks together and roll it down the street !
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:01 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: What was the effect?

I don't remember, but I do know that they said that it increases spin velocity, which it doesn't.
Hasbro's stats for the S bottom are 0 attack stars, 3 defense stars and 1 stamina star. We now have proof that Hasbro's stats are fake and can rub it in their faces :3
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:54 AM)To Wrote: I have way too many Rocks and Darks (one Dark is one too many). One of these days I'mma make a necklace out of these and just be Bey-Thuggin'.

mean something like kyoyas in the magna...
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:11 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Hasbro's stats for the S bottom are 0 attack stars, 3 defense stars and 1 stamina star. We now have proof that Hasbro's stats are fake and can rub it in their faces :3

We could essentially "rub it in their face" more if the Attack stat was 3, and the defence was one.
But we all know if stats were real, S would have atleast 3-4 stars for stamina, therefore, we could still rub it in :3
Stadium + Pledge + Storm Pegasus + EarthBullC145RF + pegasus sliding shoot + defense rebound = a big bruis.....

and now my friend learned his lesson Grin
eBay Feedback by some random Wrote:ray unicorno isnt attack
Metal Fight Beyblade2 Ray Unicorno+Thermal Lacerta SET

Bet they didn't do a banking or sliding shot then. ;]
some test with meteo Ldrago(not mine)
i think we might have over estimated its epicness...
forgot the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPLFTk02aVc
You didn't post any results?
IF it was mine i would but its not Pinching_eyes ill ask the guy for the results :T
In no way are these even close to accurate results.
i said some test never said they were good test results :T good to see Meteo Ldrago in action though, I know somebody who owns a meteo and is going to try to start testing as soon as possible :Y
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways starting to get bored with my MFBs their super cool within the first day but seem to get boring :T
It depends on how many you own and how many ppl there are to battle...still i like em and im looking forward to buying more MFBs

btw i did a small scale test with Storm Aries 125S to see how long it can spin for

plastic beyblades (by experience) - roughly a minute
MFBs (by test) - 3:32

anyway, im gunna get more and enter tournaments when i do
omg cool new stadium i wonder how this is going to effect battle...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...5641lg.jpg
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:51 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: omg cool new stadium i wonder how this is going to effect battle...

We already saw this. It has three craters in the centre, so obviously it will most likely be totally useless again ...
i am behind again Pinching_eyes

and maybe not it would keep defense types out of the middle by the looks of it...anyways has someone tested in this stadium yet?
It is not out yet.
dang :Y
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  7:51 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: omg cool new stadium i wonder how this is going to effect battle...

We already saw this. It has three craters in the centre, so obviously it will most likely be totally useless again ...

how deep are those crators...are they shallow enough and wide enough to survive or are they so deep and/or small that they'll instantly K.O any blades landing in it
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:09 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: how deep are those crators...are they shallow enough and wide enough to survive or are they so deep and/or small that they'll instantly K.O any blades landing in it
Probably deep enough to hinder Beyblade performance, that is all that really matters with Hasbro's Beystadiums ...
IDEA: What if they act like small tornado ridges? I could see it happening...