Beyblade Random Thoughts

I find that meteo l drago alone is not that great of a beyblade anyone else agree?
It must have been posted before, but this is a black R145 ...
http://ameblo.jp/prost7/image-1067224478...74166.html
hEy im new to WB0 any tips on how to make it so it uploads your battles?
lol MFBs are so small XD i cant get over it their not even as big as my dogs eye ball(almost..) i guess the camera does add 5 pounds......
(Oct. 09, 2010  10:46 PM)monjay Wrote: hEy im new to WB0 any tips on how to make it so it uploads your battles?

Please explain.
(Oct. 09, 2010  11:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  10:46 PM)monjay Wrote: hEy im new to WB0 any tips on how to make it so it uploads your battles?

Please explain.

1. he wants to know how to upload videos(i believe you cant..)
2. wants to know how to post videos
3. idk just taking random guess that sound right i can barley undertsand his post..
Some guy on Beyblade's Facebook fan-page suggested that I join MFGalaxy, and that I have Mod/Admin potential on that site. Those words = 100% doubtable :3
I just read through the Hasbro rulebook for BMF. There is a page on launching techniques. For the most part they are not useful, but the last one on the page is Banking. They call it the shield launch. The only thing is they completely made up something on what kind of effect it produces.
What was the effect?
I don't like 145 height beys... even 125 is a little bit too tall for me.
I used to think that way Sora., until I played with MF Pegasis 145RF, hah. But I guess it's a matter of preferences. I still prefer Attackers that sit lower.
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:44 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I just read through the Hasbro rulebook for BMF. There is a page on launching techniques. For the most part they are not useful, but the last one on the page is Banking. They call it the shield launch. The only thing is they completely made up something on what kind of effect it produces.

theirs a rule book?
lol i keep watching the stupid vids hasbro put up on beyblade.com XD so tempted to chang my name to the grester or one of their dumb names XD i cant even take their faces serously in it, the people they use their laughing while doing it :\
Yeah, the value pack... thing with the pocketless stadium comes with a rulebook. Shield Launch I think was intended to show that *later on* the bey will sort of 'lean' toward the opposing Bey, so low attackers will have a harder time to get under it.
my storm aqurio keeps uppering my flame sag for some reason ..this time he uppered him out of the ring and into the door...
I'm still incredibly torn between Ray unicorno and L L drago hah. It keeps me up at night.
those 2 epic beys would tear anybody apart ....
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm still incredibly torn between Ray unicorno and L L drago hah. It keeps me up at night.

Momiji, I feel ya. I went from Storm Pegasis, to Lightning LDrago, to Ray Unicorno, then back to Lightning LDrago, and now I'm stuck between MF Lightning LDrago 100RF/CS and MF Pegasis 145RF.
Hah percentage wise, they're more or less the same right?
(Oct. 10, 2010  5:04 AM)Sora. Wrote: I don't like 145 height beys... even 125 is a little bit too tall for me.

it depends what type of stratgy im going for but i tend to agree with you, if my statagy is hard hitting attacks i like to have it as low down as possible
(Oct. 10, 2010  9:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm still incredibly torn between Ray unicorno and L L drago hah. It keeps me up at night.

Haha, I chose Ray Unicorno; mainly cause it looks way better and I wanted to be different from everyone else. Everyone is using MF LLDrago CH120RF or whatever, I'll just use MF Ray ____ 100RF cause I'm awesome like that. ^^
WAHOO im really extactic and pleased with myself atm Joyful_2

i attempted the sliding shoot for the first time today (with my new MF Beyblades)

first attempt - successfull

second attempt - half and half, it was still spining and it did move like it was supposed to but my angle was so steep that the edge of the wheel hit the stadium floor wasting alot of energy and reducing its RPM rapidly

third attempt - successfull
Win percentages, Momiji? If so, yes, they're about the same. And that's the problem; if they weren't so close to each other in terms of performance, then it would be a lot easier to choose one over the other. I like both of their Wheel(s) designs, too, but I have a bias towards Pegasis.

As for aesthetics, blah, they're both awesome, but I'll have to go with Lightning LDrago.
my poor poor poor wallet..buying beys on the ucomony sucks.. T-T
Random Thoughts: We need more top-tier defense types.
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:03 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Random Thoughts: We need more top-tier defense types.

agreed :T we need more defense beys for that matter :\ what is their
rock leon,rock orso,rock scorpion,rock giraffie wow a whole lot compared to attack
seems the companys are focusing more on attack types(probably cause wtching 2 defense beys or 2 stanima beys go at each other is very long and boring)