Beyblade Random Thoughts

What the fudge? I would have assumed that the R2F housing would have been black and the red being the rubber.
epic bey at the right bottom part of the page(well and plus yeah new vide game..)
http://www.hudson.co.jp/beyblade/ds4/
(if link = fail sorry Pinching_eyes_2)
(Oct. 08, 2010  4:18 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: epic bey at the right bottom part of the page(well and plus yeah new vide game..)
(if link = fail sorry >.<)
... All of that was already posted. In fact, that is Genocide Rex, which you must have seen by now ...
(Oct. 08, 2010  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  4:18 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote: epic bey at the right bottom part of the page(well and plus yeah new vide game..)
(if link = fail sorry Pinching_eyes_2)
... All of that was already posted. In fact, that is Genocide Rex, which you must have seen by now ...

it was o.o guess i am not all caught up :T and cool name for a bey..
So I justed watched AkiraDaddy's video of the Mitsuya Cider Aquila Recolours.
And they have slightly different weights?

Blue Aquila: 39.41
Red Aquila: 39.44
Green Aquila: 39.62

Haha just a mistake?
Omg. I just tried to fit the Perseus Clear wheel to the Meteo metal wheel, and it actually fits!
Its very ugly looking btw
And Meteo Perseus reallyyyyy sucks too. Too much recoil. Gets knoced out after 3 seconds by a Rcok wheel
Does anyone know how you can get those faceplates under your name?? Rite now all i hav is a warning level 0% sign and tht kinda scares me.
(Oct. 09, 2010  4:13 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Does anyone know how you can get those faceplates under your name?? Rite now all i hav is a warning level 0% sign and tht kinda scares me.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

That has nothing to do with Beyblade Random Thoughts though.
Oh.......... im sorry i was afraid if i made my own thread id get in trouble........... god im kind of a klutz..............where should i post it??

Wait nvm it was on the link you gave me........................i need 2 pay more attention
After 4 months suspension, the Explosion beyblades is confirmed that they will arrive HK in November.

Diamond, you can't pwn me after one month, haha.
Random Thought: I'm in love with the pattern my (Upper Mode)Lightning L Drago[on] 100JB moves in.

It starts out all crazy like an attack type, and then goes to the middle and Spin-steals.

Side-Note: It tested well against MF Earth Bull C125 WB.
Ray and CS are amazing. I love the crazy random attack patterns. And how it starts off stamina-like, and then when something hits it, boom it goes crazy. And Ray performs amazing KOs.
I can see people Buying Hasbro Lightning L Drago, so they can have it's Left Light Launcher, and Short Ripcord JUST for Meteo L Drago.
What, why would they do that ?
(Oct. 09, 2010  1:38 PM)blah Wrote: What, why would they do that ?

The Spin Stealing. To make sure your Bey Starts the battle Spinning Slower than the opposing Bey.
Oh haha, nice. Looking forward to my Meteo L Drago arriving. ^^
There's no point to that since the RPM equate sooner or later anyway? You may as well chance a KO or something with the beylauncher.
Just spin it with your hand during a battle. ^^ And fully own your opponents and show them your awesome skills. Unsmith
(Oct. 09, 2010  1:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: There's no point to that since the RPM equate sooner or later anyway? You may as well chance a KO or something with the beylauncher.

Actually, I think having spin somewhat slowly would be best. Meteo LDrago has quite some recoil at full speed, but when it's slowed down, the recoil is lessened. Then after a few hits, the RPM would become equal between the two.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:32 AM)Fogot Wrote: Omg. I just tried to fit the Perseus Clear wheel to the Meteo metal wheel, and it actually fits!
Its very ugly looking btw
It doesn't actually fit perfectly, the parts of the Perseus Clear Wheel that protrude downward is 'blocked' by the Meteo Metal Wheel, which raises Perseus up.
But I agree, it does look very ugly, haha.
I really don't tink anyone should ever Buy Dark Wolf.
(Oct. 09, 2010  12:45 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: After 4 months suspension, the Explosion beyblades is confirmed that they will arrive HK in November.

Diamond, you can't pwn me after one month, haha.
Wow, that's great news. Thanks for the update.

Yeah right, you're still asking me to give you combos... daily. :\
Hah.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:29 PM)Moss Wrote: I really don't tink anyone should ever Buy Dark Wolf.

I don't think anyone has ever reccomended to anyone buying that atrocious bey.
No its was just a thought the bey is just so pointless.
Finally got some MF beyblades, in a double pack...i was waiting to get a double pack (and a stadium to replace my old blizard bowl which broke) AND THEY'RE AWSOME

i wrote a short review

slightly smaller than plastic but much heavier heavier, i bought 2 MF beyblades for £15 and a stadium for £10. stadium i bought was the "pegusis thunder whip" (yellow) its a good stadium, it has a round inner area separated from the outer "danger zone" (as i call it) by a tiny ridge making it easier to stay within the central area but still possible and still fairly easy to leave that area. this stadium has less instant and/or self K.O potential than the blizzard bowl not only due to the ridge but also there's 2 penaltie pockets instead of 3 and it is bigger too. now before you turn your nose up at the low instant/self K.O potential it still can allow for a feirce fight.

ok the main show...beyblades...ok one thing i gotta say is i never use to bother with winder straightening with warm and cold water (i just used to bend it straight) and doing it with water is alot more effective, true, but time consuming...unlike previous generations you dont get parts separate but a full beyblade without stickers its better taking it apart to sticking stickers on because like all other generations, its fiddly as hell...anyways dark wolf and storm aeries are pretty equal but aeries is slightly better, in 2 battles; best of 3 and best of 5 aeries won both but it was close on the best of 5.

what about against plastic generations? well against knight dranzer (best plastic gen beyblade i could get without going through tons of stored items) areies won 3 matches in a row against it in a matter of a few seconds on each match...

...next move for me is trying to get specific beyblades for a planned combo (still planning it lol)

p.s yay perfect 7500th post