Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 06, 2010  3:39 PM)Diamond Wrote: I'm pretty sure the HK DVD set only came with 105F, unless they decide to change it... :\

I'm pretty sure it comes with 90WF because they mistaken...the 1st volume is Gold-fire Storm Pegasis 100HF, they typed 105HF on the box.
This time, they make the same mistake, more terrible...the set includes Blizzard Burn Phoenix 90WF, they typed 105F on the box.
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:50 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I'm pretty sure it comes with 90WF because they mistaken...the 1st volume is Gold-fire Storm Pegasis 100HF, they typed 105HF on the box.
This time, they make the same mistake, more terrible...the set includes Blizzard Burn Phoenix 90WF, they typed 105F on the box.
Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying.

So that's the second time Mani has printed incorrect names on the tins of the Bey sets... :\
Really I thought they may have changed it so it wasn't exactly the same as the mega expensive version but if not then I might consider buying it.
That makes me REALLY want to get it.
But it's at least $50 on eBay. ;(
they must have changed the bakushin susanoo in america because it says 105f on the box
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:39 PM)sadrak11 Wrote: they must have changed the bakushin susanoo in america because it says 105f on the box
... Yes, we have known that for months.
Random Thoughts: RF + Light Luancher = Easy sliding shoot.
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Same with beylauncher.

I think you mean: RF + Beyluancher + Skill = Easy sliding shoot.
Guys! I found a way to Paint a Metal Wheel and not have it chip off!

I get it but it would chip off some people use darks.
Hmm, I'm stuck between buying a Sonokong Leone Starter or a Beypointer ('Cos it'd look awesome on my grip)...
On the WBO news it says the release is on the 11th of August

Not sure about all stores but i know Toy World in Australia will be selling from November 1st

Just letting everyone know
(Oct. 07, 2010  6:28 AM)PatricktSmith Wrote: On the WBO news it says the release is on the 11th of August

Not sure about all stores but i know Toy World in Australia will be selling from November 1st

Just letting everyone know

Six more days!!!!????
Sweet.
It is currently october 7th
so it is 24 more days till November 1st>
Woo go Australia ! Can't wait for the release. Cheap Storm Pegasis' and LL Drago. ^^
PatricktSmith, I have merged your "Beyblade Australia Release" thread with this one since that alone did not deserve a new thread.
Um...I found many unused items...
They are:
BB-04 Leone 145D NIB
BB-07 Sagittario wheel unused
5 light launchers...
The BB-18 Libra box which I bought it for HKD$39.9 long time ago.
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:18 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Random Thoughts: RF + Light Luancher = Easy sliding shoot.

Q + Beylauncher = Hard as heck sliding shoot
:3
Today I noticed that the hole in my R2F is completely gone. I'm going to stop using it now.
My random thought:

Seeing a whole bunch of excellent Beys in the forms of rare Deck Sets and pre-HWS Boosters, and not having enough money to buy them because you left your bank card at home. ='(
Random:

Anyone else thinks that its kinda weird teaching someone older than yoou about beyblade? Especially when they introduced beyblades to you? LOL
Some good recolours, especially the red and black R²F :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html
Woah, me like.

The red and black R2F looks odd to me though...