Beyblade Random Thoughts

i cant belive i lost to a person using MF earth virgo GB145SD he won against a top tier combo which is flame bull 145SD well i guess that shows that i should change my SD and also how rare is aries 125D
tenzeku123 Wrote:and also how rare is aries 125D

Wrong topic but because of Takara Tomy's re-release of Aries, not very.
And also, I didn't think Flame Bull was top tier anymore. o_o
WHEEL SIMILARITIES stamina wheels are heat named: thermal flame burn sol(sun) attack wheels are weather named storm lightning ray(sunlight) meteo defense wheels are heavy named rock gravity earth BUT! where does genocide stand? and what about divine? and bakushin?
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:18 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: and also how rare is aries 125D
Extremely rare. Even with the re-release, the molds of Aries are different, and the new release has 145 instead of 125, as well as being a different colour in general. Even the Hong Kong release of the Virgo, Pisces and Aries set only has the newer mold of Aries, so the initial Aries 125D is very rare.
Random thought: since a lot of kids are going to use Lightning LDrago now, MF Pegasis 145RF seems to be a great alternative. I've seen some very consistent and hard-hitting results with Pegasis.
I saw literally hundreds of bey for sale @ the yonge/eg TRU a few weeks ago, so I went to pick some up today and not only are they totally sold out of everything, so is every other TRU in the city Uncertain

Total bummer, I wanted to buy some for my cousin's birthday this weekend. Unhappy

Does anyone know where to get any in Toronto?
The Toys R Us in Markville has loads. Though no L Drago or Earth Aquila Or Flame Sag. HOWEVER we finally got the redo of Storm Aquario and Rock Aries. I got 2 Rock Leone since I ruined one of them and I love Kyoya and I FINALLY got my Rock Aries now all I need is a clay wheel.

My Wal-mart was sold out STILL and my Zellers had 2 L Drago and a couple of Orso 2 Cancer and 1 Bull.
You know you need a new WD when yours only lasts about 10-20 seconds longer than WB..
i really want to get my hands on mercury anubis O.O
and i am getting sick of the PTW stadium i cant win anything in it and whoes smart idea was it to take the "Burn Wheel" off the Burn Wheel Tired"
and ZOMG i watched a vid a dark wolf beat a burn phoenix even though it was really unbalanced some how id just with though they would make better stadiums and put the Burn WHeel back on the Burn Wheel :T and yet of course i just ate a bunch of sugar why idk :T
Do you own a Hasbro Burn wheel? If you do it would be great for some solo spin time testings.
Anyways, if you are thinking of getting a Mercury Anubis, get a stadium before that so you can actually have some fun!
The track seems to be great for stamina, suprisingly.
no but theirs this vid somewhere on youtube like i said the burn phoenix was so unbalanced dark wolf could beat it and i got a clear look at the metal wheel and nothing :T i might get one this weekend and probably for christmas get MFB attack stadium
and for the mercury anubis i know but its killing me...
cant spell today..
I'd like the bey glove but the mat... idk
lol cool
I love the facebolts that already have the image and don't need the sticker Grin
The stickers are really annoying, so I usually don't put them on. ^^
If the Face is blank, I'll use the stickers. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Edit: I can't seem to find anything that remotely looks like a Pegasus on Pegasis' Metal Wheel.
(Oct. 06, 2010  6:43 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Edit: I can't seem to find anything that remotely looks like a Pegasus on Pegasis' Metal Wheel.
The wings? haha...
See, that's what I thought at first, but I was trying to find horse heads all over the Wheel. Long story short, I still don't see anything but the "wings", hahah.
Well wings are a pretty predominate feature of a winged horse...
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  11:18 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: and also how rare is aries 125D
Extremely rare. Even with the re-release, the molds of Aries are different, and the new release has 145 instead of 125, as well as being a different colour in general. Even the Hong Kong release of the Virgo, Pisces and Aries set only has the newer mold of Aries, so the initial Aries 125D is very rare.

lol so the aries i got in the random booster is still worth 300USD
LOL 300 ?!
Wow, Ice Burn Phoenix 105F looks so awesome ! ^^
I'd so get it if it weren't so expensive. ):
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:22 AM)blah Wrote: Wow, Ice Burn Phoenix 105F looks so awesome ! ^^
I'd so get it if it weren't so expensive. ):
hk
Um...105F? The HK DVD version has changed it to 90WF...and it costs only HKD$200 at most...
(Oct. 06, 2010  3:25 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: hk
Um...105F? The HK DVD version has changed it to 90WF...and it costs only HKD$200 at most...
I'm pretty sure the HK DVD set only came with 105F, unless they decide to change it... :\