Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah too bad it's not been unbanned for exactly that reason.
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:34 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Libra+RB=Metagame domination.

Do you mean RS?

No, I mean if a Rubber Ball is released, it would dominate if combined with Libra.
IIRC as a defence, Earth Bull performs better than Libra against the current metagame? If Libra and an RB came into play, attack types would turn to destabilisers IMO.
I think that's gonna be the next step anyway after sonokong releases their Grand Ketos starter because then attack combos won't be able to knock defence combos out as easily as when they use WB.
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Libra+RB=Metagame domination.

Nopeeeee
RB wouldn't even be good, you'd actually need stamina too, a bearing track with a RD or RWD bottom is like the only way to make defense good.
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:53 AM)Fogot Wrote: Am I mentioned for something?

No I just chose to use the word Fogot instead of forgot
haha.
(Oct. 02, 2010  5:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Nopeeeee
RB wouldn't even be good, you'd actually need stamina too, a bearing track with a RD or RWD bottom is like the only way to make defense good.

I'm pretty sure that a RB Bottom would be better than RS, though, which is already amazing.
But if it is released its most likely going to be so overpowered it'll be going in the ban bin along with libra.
But it would have 0 stamina.
And if WB moves a lot, imagine how bad RB would move.
Beyblade metal fusion starts today in Italy!
I have to say it has a quite good song.Here s a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Xg-X98aDA
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: But it would have 0 stamina.
And if WB moves a lot, imagine how bad RB would move.

Hmm, it's hard to say. If it's shape was similar to B, it might not move too much.

edit: and if it was like WB, then it might be an interesting Attack Bottom!
Just thinking about the past incarnations of Beyblade defense, the first thing that comes to mind is bearing track + RD, akin to Bearing Core 2 and SG Bearing Version 2.
(Oct. 02, 2010  7:02 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Beyblade metal fusion starts today in Italy!
I have to say it has a quite good song.Here s a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Xg-X98aDA

That is pretty good.
(Oct. 02, 2010  9:01 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just thinking about the past incarnations of Beyblade defense, the first thing that comes to mind is bearing track + RD, akin to Bearing Core 2 and SG Bearing Version 2.

Yeah, there is no doubt that something akin to one of those two parts would be great for Defense.
Looking at the tornado beystadium made me think it would actually be semi-decent if they made one where the slope is spinning, and the middle was still instead.
it's better to use light launcher to do sliding shoot...........
it there any information about 'waterfall shoot'? (like how is it perform...)
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:51 AM)clarkero Wrote: it there any information about 'waterfall shoot'? (like how is it perform...)

It a joke....for plastics.
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:51 AM)clarkero Wrote: it there any information about 'waterfall shoot'? (like how is it perform...)
waterfall is a super secret move that only one person knows how to perform, but he can't do it yet.

No, seriously, it's just a old joke on the forums, it's not a real technique, haha.

EDIT: omg, rescolpio you ruined the joke.
IMO: MF-H Earth Bull C145SF > MF-H Earth Bull C145WB

EDIT: I also like the irony in PD.
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b113558164

OMG i want that!!!
Then bid on it?
Random thought: There is no beyblade based app for ipods...
Today I stubbed my toe.
Must be Hasbro's fault.

/wbomentality
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:56 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Random thought: There is no beyblade based app for ipods...

No kidding, would you like a $5.99 app version of beybladebattles.com?
Grrr.......... why does Vancouver get a Bey shop and not Toronto..... >:C