Beyblade Random Thoughts

is it just me or is MF2 magnetic?
I asked my friend why he liked using defense types and he said, "Because it takes little effort on my end."
Random thoughts:
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:49 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:48 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Todays random thoughts: Lightning LDrago has too many stickers...Tired

Agree, but it can't beat Sol Blaze...

From the Divine Chimera TR145FB topic

(Sep. 08, 2010  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I forgot to say that damn, this Beyblade has hundreds of stickers.

Tired
She literally meant that!?
I don't know if it was literal, but either way it most likely has a lot of stickers.
You can see the sticker sheet. It's not literal, but there are lots of stickers.
I know that nobody likes Hasbro stadiums, but I think the lightning L-Drago stadium they recently came out with is one of their better stadiums. I haven't been able to buy it yet, but when I saw it I was feeling (yes I was literally feeling it) the slope, and the middle ground. It seems more fair for attack types than the PTW was. But then again, this is just my opinion...what do you guys think?
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:17 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: I know that nobody likes Hasbro stadiums, but I think the lightning L-Drago stadium they recently came out with is one of their better stadiums. I haven't been able to buy it yet, but when I saw it I was feeling (yes I was literally feeling it) the slope, and the middle ground. It seems more fair for attack types than the PTW was. But then again, this is just my opinion...what do you guys think?

This post could've EASILY went in the proper Thread...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:53 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:17 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: I know that nobody likes Hasbro stadiums, but I think the lightning L-Drago stadium they recently came out with is one of their better stadiums. I haven't been able to buy it yet, but when I saw it I was feeling (yes I was literally feeling it) the slope, and the middle ground. It seems more fair for attack types than the PTW was. But then again, this is just my opinion...what do you guys think?

This post could've EASILY went in the proper Thread...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review

Sorry that thread didn't appear in the search.
Harumph. Apparently I've lost my LDrago. I can't find it anywhere.
(Sep. 13, 2010  1:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Harumph. Apparently I've lost my LDrago. I can't find it anywhere.
check on the launcher
that happened to me once, but not with l drago
if it's not, then check in your pocket, that too happened to me,........Tired
(Sep. 13, 2010  1:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Harumph. Apparently I've lost my LDrago. I can't find it anywhere.

Check the trashcan...

I'm serious. Every time one of my beys gets knocked out of a stadium the bey lands in the trashcan, like they trashcan can be across the room.

Maybe it's just me, though.
I checked all of those places, hah.
check your heart, feel your beyspirit attuned to your beyblade, and you will find it.
if you didn't find it then tear your house apart that's what I do when I lose something and I always find it after that's done
the bey hides where you least expect it.............Chocked_2
basically check everywhere, hah
lol thats an EPIC fail. anywhoooo no one else's MF2 is attracted by magnets
oh and one thing I learned while doing that is it is easier to take your house apart than build it
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:41 AM)momiji manju Wrote: check your heart, feel your beyspirit attuned to your beyblade, and you will find it.
last time i did that i ended up in a bear's cave, hah
(Sep. 13, 2010  2:43 AM)mchlbant Wrote: lol thats an EPIC fail. anywhoooo no one else's MF2 is attracted by magnets

I've recently figured out that HWS Metal Wheels can slightly be attracted by magnets, so that seems possible.
(Sep. 13, 2010  4:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No they can't.

Maybe it's just Hasbro's Metal Wheels?