Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 10, 2010  9:24 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I don't know about the star, but I can definitely see the devil face in both Perseus's and Horuseus's faces. If you flip Horuseus's upside down, the design is near identical to Perseus's upside face that DrigerGT's pointed to.

I don't see the devil in Horuseus at all I see the BIRD Horus which is what it is meant to be and the eye of Horus formed in the head, that's how I knew what the name was. You can clearly see the beak and eyes there it's not this obvious devil like in Perseus. I don't honestly care that it's there and I know for dang sure it was unintentional simply because that's the design of a very common gladiator helmet and it's to signify designer dents in it, but yes that is definitely the devil upside down.
Horseus's face just looks like a bird with Horus's eye in it's hat.
Nothing satanic their.
Bad link, Moss.
Oh carp it worked when I directly clicked it.
(Sep. 11, 2010  12:29 AM)Moss Wrote: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/har..._index.htm
this one works.[.

MILES off topic. HOWEVER who in their right mind would call the guardian of the Pharaoh's SATAN! This is stupid. Yes it's not christian and yes it's a bit anti-god, but that doesn't make it Satanic in the least.
(Sep. 10, 2010  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I did not know the "Devil" had a clear unique representation.

I meant devil face as in the face in the devil star thing he posted up. It was unclear, my bad.

(Sep. 11, 2010  12:29 AM)Moss Wrote: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/har..._index.htm
this one works.

I was actually on that site today whilst on TSR.

To everyone looking at the Horuseus face. Tilt your head so you see it upside down and the outline is exactly the same as Perseus's that DrigerGT has shown. The intricate details... maybe not everyone sees, but you must be able to see the outline being near enough identical.

I have no political opinions or comments on this subject. I'm merely just stating observations.

side note (Click to View)
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  7:37 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So what if it means something in your culture? This product was produced for an Asian market that would have no problem with this symbol. And yes, it's "hidden" in the sense that it's subtle. Beyblade has always had subtle design features that are not immediately noticeable.

And this is all assuming that this is, in fact, intentional.

Yes, this product was made for Japan, but obviously knowing that it will spread all over the world in future (now). Maybe Hasbro will change it, but I doubt.
However I think this is a subliminal message...why put the symbol of evil (Satan) on a toy? When it has no meaning in the anime etc...?

I can understand some writes or subtle designs (see "Lacerta" on its CW, or Sagittario CW's design), but in this case this symbol hasn't an explication...

And then, which subtle design features had previous gen Beyblades? I really don't remember.

Imo, that design is intentional and is nearly identical to another face.

[Image: dsc01118f.jpg]
[Image: VulcanHorseus_1.jpg]

Don't forget DrigerGT that Vulcan Horuseus 145D has the eye of Horus in it.

Can someone draw or point out the "Devil" star and goat? I'm really not seeing it..At ALL
I think he means he wants it drawn on the Horseus face.
I think TAKARA-TOMY will have a "Tag Tournament", from what I understand ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade3.html
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think TAKARA-TOMY will have a "Tag Tournament", from what I understand ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade3.html

Like a team tournament? Gasp Why?
Yeah? Why? Like how also? each member play a round?
I'm susrprised. My Lightning L-Drago CH120RF is actually pulling a couple of KOs in PTW.
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Like a team tournament? Gasp Why?
It is not very clear, but I do not know why else they would use "tag".
I think the "What To Buy In MFB" thread should be reopened, what with all the new releases.

EDIT: I did not see that stuff was added to the list, so never mind.
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:57 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I think the "What To Buy In MFB" thread should be reopened, what with all the new releases.
I updated it very recently ... If we reopen it, there will of course be SPAM, and people using it as the Purchase Consultation topic. If you have suggestions, either post them somewhere or contact a staff member.

EDIT : I did not see the then absent edit, hah.
Is it just me or do you guys think that Divine and Poison are just perked up versions of Rock and Dark? Ha a bit silly but I think you can see the similarities.
So is RF still the best attack bottom? Or have any others surface - I'm seriously out of the loop haha

edit:

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l52527091 is this a new launcher or something?
R2F is pretty good and so is CS, but that serves a different purpose to both RF and R2F.

That's the new launcher. Apparently it gives more power.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:22 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it just me or do you guys think that Divine and Poison are just perked up versions of Rock and Dark? Ha a bit silly but I think you can see the similarities.

i thought so too... maybe they are supposed to be upgraded versions of those 2
(Sep. 10, 2010  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I did not know the "Devil" had a clear unique representation. DrigerGT wrote that he can see a goat in a star on the upside-down Perseus Face ...

That representation of the upside-down star is one of the more known representation of Devil (Satan), but it's not the only one.

You can CLEARLY see at least the goat's face connotations (eyes, nose, chin with beard) and the beginning of the horns.

Also, can you explain the two "wings" of Perseus Face, that are even in the anime (see Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion first opening).

(Sep. 11, 2010  4:10 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Can someone draw or point out the "Devil" star and goat? I'm really not seeing it..At ALL

[Image: stella2.jpg][Image: 803206dsc01118f%20(1).jpg]

I noticed the Horus eye on Horseus Face, but I think it's quite normal it's there since it's the symbol of Horus itself.

I still can't get the Perseus thing though...