Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 07, 2010  11:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Engine Gears suck.
They break way too easily and really aren't cool.

Dranzer GT Reverse Engine Gear was sick, haterz

So was Wolborg 4
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:21 PM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: Hello what can we talk about here?
You could read some of the posts in this thread to see an example ...
lol pegasis face in perseus
I just got around to trying out MF Lighting L Drago CH120RF and wow. It's so controllable and it's doing strange things too it was practically dead and it was able to smack Earth Aquila across the stadium and into a pocket. I can actually get a good flower pattern with it too using sharp banking. It's easily one of my most powerful beyblades now. (I don't even get that great with Quetz for clean KO's and certainly not as consistent)
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol pegasis face in perseus

Not exactly...: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid352668

Speechless
random thoughts: I'm really mad now, because my brother snapped my blue SGTO. Value pack winder in half, and bit the handle and teeth of my other winders, including an L-drago Dragoon winder. If I send these in to Hasbro for replacement, they might just send me standard winders. Anybody know how I can replace them? Buying a new SGTO pack and
L-Drago are out of the question since:
A: 20$ that could've gone into other beyblades
B: I don't want the grip the comes in the pack
C: I've promised to make my second grip the one that contains grip rubber.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: THIS in a kid game...:\.

Well, the devil is in the details.
Go to hell Daegor
found That the Hasbro RF has some kind of lear coat on it.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:19 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Not exactly...: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid352668

THIS in a kid game...:\.

So what? Beyblade is full of loads of mythological and mystical symbolism, sometimes on the darker side of the scale. This symbol is completely meaningless in Japan, where almost nobody is Christian. Don't blow it out of proportion. Are we forgetting Death Gargoyle and his Genocide Circle already?
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Not exactly...: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid352668

So what? Beyblade is full of loads of mythological and mystical symbolism, sometimes on the darker side of the scale. This symbol is completely meaningless in Japan, where almost nobody is Christian. Don't blow it out of proportion. Are we forgetting Death Gargoyle and his Genocide Circle already?

Yes, but in this case it is a hidden symbol. And maybe it has no meaning in Japan, but it HAS in our culture.

However it remains a curious fact.
(Sep. 08, 2010  3:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dranzer GT Reverse Engine Gear was sick, haterz

So was Wolborg 4

Too bad they broke :V

The only one I could ever even use with any success was Wolborg 4's.

(Sep. 08, 2010  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So what? Beyblade is full of loads of mythological and mystical symbolism, sometimes on the darker side of the scale. This symbol is completely meaningless in Japan, where almost nobody is Christian. Don't blow it out of proportion. Are we forgetting Death Gargoyle and his Genocide Circle already?

Bloody Devil :V
So I played with Beyblades today, right? Funny thing was that I was playing with myself. Wait... it's been like that for years.
Hah, write the results down and now you're conducting testing =P. Sounds better.
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:56 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Yes, but in this case it is a hidden symbol. And maybe it has no meaning in Japan, but it HAS in our culture.

However it remains a curious fact.

It's human nature to make connections in places they may not necessarily exist.

People take what they will from where they will.
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:35 PM)Elmo Wrote: So I played with Beyblades today, right? Funny thing was that I was playing with myself. Wait... it's been like that for years.

If you only knew the sick humor that just went through my mind with that lol. I also realized that Takara Zeus was and probably still is one of the coolest beyblades in the plastic series.
I'm just curious and this is just for fun. I know beybladebattles.com is unreliable for building combos but just for the heck of it, has anyone been able to get past total of 15 stars on a beyblade combination?
I didn't find out until today.
You can switch ED135, and WA 130.
To make ED130, and WA135.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:45 AM)Pyro Wrote: I didn't find out until today.
It is ED145, by the way. It is probably illegal anyway, but I was indeed wondering why they would allow for ED145 to be undone. Apparently it is merely for easier production ...
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:45 AM)Pyro Wrote: I didn't find out until today.
It is ED145, by the way. It is probably illegal anyway, but I was indeed wondering why they would allow for ED145 to be undone. Apparently it is merely for easier production ...

Ah sorry about that, and it's kinda like CH120, so maybe it isn't illegal? (hoping lol)
it could be like the sub ar rule for plastics? also make 2 dark based stamina combos and cover them with rubber bands spin them in opposite directions they will stay within a centimeterd of each other the entire match Tongue_out