Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 07, 2010  3:07 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: For example rockldrago with h145 and ldragos performance tip. That combo has potential one hit ko in a takara tomy attack area.

Rock LDrago H145HF would be an illegal customization, as Rock and LDrago cannot fit together and be launched legally.
Rock and Ldrago aren't compatible anyways this is getting off-topic
no dude dark wolfs energy ring lol sorry.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:09 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Rock and Ldrago aren't compatible anyways this is getting off-topic

there is no topic... its random thought lmao.
Lol my bad I meant to say wolfs enegy ring. Only part from ldrago is the performace tip and face bolt. I used dark wolfs energy ring.
I never realized how fun it is to watch MF Rock Bull H145HF/S against Storm Capricorn M145Q. Practically every round is a KO...
No wonder strom capicorn keeps winning. Your using h145 on earthbull/s thats not good. Now if you add 145 of df145 on your earthbull watch capicorn will staart losing.
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:49 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: No wonder strom capicorn keeps winning. Your using h145 on earthbull/s thats not good. Now if you add 145 of df145 on your earthbull watch capicorn will staart losing.

He never said Storm Capricorn was winning...
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:49 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: No wonder strom capicorn keeps winning. Your using h145 on earthbull/s thats not good. Now if you add 145 of df145 on your earthbull watch capicorn will staart losing.

The point is that Capricorn bounces and is knocked out by Bull's recoil... Do you understand?
I just started thinking, would the Gemios clear wheel be a good choice for Stamina due to it's lightness? Or would it be better for offensive?
It's not great for stamina, what's more important is weight distribution. Hence why Bull is used for both stamina combinations and defence, even though it is the heaviest clear wheel.

It may marginally help for attack types, though I doubt it will have too much of an effect.
Haha, Takunanabey was trying to imitate Meteo L Drago's spin stealing gimmick by applying strips of (what I assume is) soft foam or rubber on the Metal Wheel of Lightning L Drago.
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10640581698.html
This 'custom' Lightning L Drago actually managed to stop spinning at the same time with a MF Earth Virgo stamina/Defense custom (seeing that both Beys stayed close to the center of the Stadium from the images).
I find this somewhat impressive, to be perfectly honest...

Let's just hope that the real Meteo L Drago will perform similar to that 'custom' Lightning L Drago, haha.
Hah, I did something similar by wrapping a rubber band around my Dark Wheel.
my home made metor l drago
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Don t you think it s time to change the beyblade sistem?
We are near to bb-100 and there is no innovation.
I mean: Plastic-magnecore(v generation)-Energie gear(g generation)-HMS..
Will HWS have an evolution?
Maybe with the end of the last anime series(metal explosion or something similar I don t remember)
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:22 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Don t you think it s time to change the beyblade sistem?
Maybe with the end of the last anime series(metal explosion or something similar I don t remember)
I really hope so. Actually, I have been hoping for a new system since the end of the first season of the anime.
There is still no information?
Also,are there information on the 3rd anime series?
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:12 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Lol my bad I meant to say wolfs enegy ring. Only part from ldrago is the performace tip and face bolt. I used dark wolfs energy ring.
Then its not called RockLdrago, it would be called RockWolf
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:22 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Don t you think it s time to change the beyblade sistem?

I don't really think so. The metal system was great, they should have made some more of those before they went onto HWS. Also most of those 'evolutions' didn't change the play much. Both magnecore and Engine gears had little play in proper tournaments cause they were pretty useless.
(Sep. 07, 2010  5:11 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: There is still no information?
Also,are there information on the 3rd anime series?
Nothing at all unfortunately.
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:40 PM)megablader2 Wrote:

I don't really think so. The metal system was great, they should have made some more of those before they went onto HWS. Also most of those 'evolutions' didn't change the play much. Both magnecore and Engine gears had little play in proper tournaments cause they were pretty useless.

That's true, but one has to admit that they were quite interesting for casual use. I actually pondered what EGs would be like in MFB, with its interchangable Bottoms...
Engine Gears suck.
They break way too easily and really aren't cool.
(Sep. 07, 2010  11:55 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Engine Gears suck.
They break way too easily and really aren't cool.

True that.

I am hoping for something different from MFB.
my cousin has a big ego cause he is saying he is the best blader in the world