Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey guys Libra is banned entirely right? because I was thinking, if it's only the 47 gram weight limit, you could use MF-L LibraGB145WB... still under the limit I think.
Yeah the wheel is banned entirely regardless of the weight .
Brad how it the world is an Aries that much when I can go get like 3 of them from Target right now lol. I mean it most cost ll,000 yen for the Takara Tomy version.
Metal system aries not HWs
Beat
Another picture of the CoroCoro design contest winner. The Face is just the CoroCoro dragon logo and I would not expect it to remain, however I hope those are not necessarily the real colours of the Beyblade ...
[Image: CoroCoro_DesignContestWinner2.jpg]
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:04 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:07 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: its weird how people assume that since l-drago is a left spin,and others are right spin that l-drago only gains energy,while both beys actually do

pffft, don't you know that ldrago is legendary

wtf is this carp- http://www.hasbro.com/play/browse/_/N-1s...allpartial

I hate this "gangster/rapper" approach hasbro has taken with MFB. I don't know about you guys, but I don't expect to see those guys at a tournament any time soon. They don't even seem remotely interested in the game...

The videos were my "Lolwut?" for today.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:04 PM)Minion Wrote: wtf is this carp- http://www.hasbro.com/play/browse/_/N-1s...allpartial

Promoting the use of Dark Wolf, beybladebattles.com, and apparently, giving false info. Apparently, Rock Leone has a low track.
I am Soooooo Cool. LOL I like L Drago
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:30 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:04 PM)Minion Wrote: wtf is this carp- http://www.hasbro.com/play/browse/_/N-1s...allpartial

Promoting the use of Dark Wolf, beybladebattles.com, and apparently, giving false info. Apparently, Rock Leone has a low track.

If 145 is "low". Then i can summon Exodia(From Yu-Gi-Oh) from a Beyblade
I'm surprised they didn't say that yelling at your Beyblade makes them use a special move. Like Shouting "Go!PEGASUS!!"
Random thoughts of the day: This is free advertising.
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:44 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Random thoughts of the day: This is free advertising.

no, they initially did not give credit so Kai-V had to inform them...
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:41 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: If 145 is "low". Then i can summon Exodia(From Yu-Gi-Oh) from a Beyblade
I'm surprised they didn't say that yelling at your Beyblade makes them use a special move. Like Shouting "Go!PEGASUS!!"

I believe you mean: "Go go go go go go go, special move! etc", lol.

I mean, was that really the best they could think of for the dub? Everyone says go a bunch of times, then special move, and then the name of their move. I swear it wasn't that repetitive in the Japanese version.

And @ Kai-V: I don't think the purple color is too bad, but the white parts.... I hope they change their color. Purple X Blue or something would be better than that. With the white it just looks... augh.
Variable is a fun track to play with :3
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:05 AM)Pyro Wrote: Variable is a fun track to play with :3
Hah, glad you're having fun with it. Have you used AS or Sol yet?
AS yes.
It's quite ...un-useful?
WD is better. XD
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:53 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:44 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Random thoughts of the day: This is free advertising.

no, they initially did not give credit so Kai-V had to inform them...

But it's still free, and saying that it got the info from us (advertising).
Try Earth Aquila WA130/T125 WD.
Not bad, it matches Earth Bull GB145 WB o-o
It's WA130, not 135.
Oops, k thanks.
I know people hate the dark wheel but try darkpegasus/105/hf/s. Its a fast knock out for an average bey. Or use the rock wheel.
Which would be even better with other wheels like Storm and Ray, and bottoms like RF. Which is why Dark and HF/S are outclassed.
No, he's saying the combo would be 99% better if you used those parts.
I have all those parts that he listed plus more lol. I am making use of the parts that I dont use. For example rockldrago with h145 and ldragos performance tip plus dark wolfs energy ring.. That combo has potential one hit ko in a takara tomy attack area.