Beyblade Random Thoughts

could anyone post test results with lightning l drago ch120 hf/s
i wonderin with all the different mode combos it could be a good bey
Seeing all of the unnecessary topics in the Beyblade Customizations made everyday.
There should be a "Confirm Topic" or something close that mods or higher use. That when a new topic is posted. Its not posted within Beyblade Customizations until a mod or higher looks at the topic and verifies that it is a proper topic to post there.
If he or she denies the topic being posted. They must give a reason to its creator Such as. "Should be posted in the "Build me a Combo Thread" " or "Look at the forum rules"
It would get rid of alot of "Does this make a good combo?" topics and other unnecessary things
Just an idea. Dunno if it could actually happen.
(Sep. 05, 2010  11:56 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Seeing all of the unnecessary topics in the Beyblade Customizations made everyday.
There should be a "Confirm Topic" or something close that mods or higher use. That when a new topic is posted. Its not posted within Beyblade Customizations until a mod or higher looks at the topic and verifies that it is a proper topic to post there.
If he or she denies the topic being posted. They must give a reason to its creator Such as. "Should be posted in the "Build me a Combo Thread" " or "Look at the forum rules"
It would get rid of alot of "Does this make a good combo?" topics and other unnecessary things
Just an idea. Dunno if it could actually happen.
This is bothersome. I often come on this site to already find a lot of reported posts, many private messages, and hundreds of posts to read. I prefer to see topics already done that I just have to close than to look at 'to-be-confirmed' threads where only staff members can and have to explain what is wrong and where people can just argue with us anyway, or even bother us by private messages to ask why their thread is not completely visible.

People should just read the rules and stickied topics ... Some do not even read the kind private message they get sent when they register, so what more do you want to do.
I bought storm capricorn and earth "eagle"today @ TRU, then at work I was walking down a sidewalk and I found a SD tip laying in the dirt beside the sidewalk. What are the chances!?
It's in decent shape too...

[Image: picture0021z.jpg]
Wo, that's some luck.
Dang, what are the chances of finding a Beyblade part on the ground, let alone the part being good. Nice job man, thats some luck.
I've been playing in the PTW for quite some time, and I've recently switched to an MFB Standard Balance Type Stadium. My thought of the day is that it's going to take some getting used to. I'm really pleased to see my Attack Types doing a lot better though. =)
SonoKong new product, 3-way-stadium? (Click to View)
So it has pockets, and I think it can also knock out..?
They don't look too much like pockets. Also i'm liking the blue beypointer.
It doesn't look like it has any exits, so it just seems to be a good version of a Hasbro stadium because of its ridge.
I think I see one exit in the picture.
I'm suprised nobody has posted in Dimsum2u's discoutn beypointer sale, especially after all the people asking around for one..
I don't really see why anyone should have to post about it. All they need to do is go into the section in the bey marketplace for dimsum2u and theintoy.
This IS the beyblade random thoughts thread.

Considering that was a random thought, about beyblade, I dont see a problem, haha.
Hmm, mainly pointed it because no one did go to that section.

Especially after all the different people asking "where can I find a beypointer", and there wasn't even one comment after quite some time. (IIRC, there still hasn't been.)
its weird how people assume that since l-drago is a left spin,and others are right spin that l-drago only gains energy,while both beys actually do
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:07 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: its weird how people assume that since l-drago is a left spin,and others are right spin that l-drago only gains energy,while both beys actually do

pffft, don't you know that ldrago is legendary

wtf is this carp- http://www.hasbro.com/play/browse/_/N-1s...allpartial

I hate this "gangster/rapper" approach hasbro has taken with MFB. I don't know about you guys, but I don't expect to see those guys at a tournament any time soon. They don't even seem remotely interested in the game...
(Sep. 06, 2010  3:07 PM)Poisonserpent Wrote: its weird how people assume that since l-drago is a left spin,and others are right spin that l-drago only gains energy,while both beys actually do

It is the anime that comes from so I wouldn't base to much logic on it.
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:36 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
SonoKong new product, 3-way-stadium? (Click to View)

That says 'Triple National Team DX Set'
I currently don't have a string launcher, but with Hasbro's regular-Metal Fusion ripcord launcher, I've managed to get a launch that appears to be as powerful as the string-launcher's power in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjagxD4v82M
I launch differently than what most people do, according to the videos on youtube of people with string-launchers, anyway, though.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:37 PM)Extic Wrote: I currently don't have a string launcher, but with Hasbro's regular-Metal Fusion ripcord launcher, I've managed to get a launch that appears to be as powerful as the string-launcher's power in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjagxD4v82M
I launch differently than what most people do, according to the videos on youtube of people with string-launchers, anyway, though.
Even with the ridiculously short winder ? I want to see that.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Even with the ridiculously short winder ? I want to see that.

Yeah, I was surprised. I use the launcher grip with it, though, which I forgot to mention.
I'm not sure if I can get a video of it up, but I could try sometime this week.
Or I could attempt to describe how I managed it.